[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your most recent bowel movement.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1488093709686.png (4KB, 472x508px) Image search: [Google]
1488093709686.png
4KB, 472x508px
Describe your most recent bowel movement.
>>
>>35274297
It was right about the same quality as your nigger post, faggot
>>
>>35274297
I thought everything was going well but when I swept my ass there was blood left on the toilet paper :c
>>
Diarrhea plus heavy period, looked like I'd cooked some chilli.
>>
A greasy, godawful liquor-shit had air pockets so I ended up spraying all over the bowl.

Man, was it ever a satisfying to get that one out.
>>
File: IMG_6242.jpg (39KB, 480x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6242.jpg
39KB, 480x516px
>>35274297
Pretty uneventful. Healthy logs.

I leaned over and a little fell out of my ass, that was uncomfortable.
>>
>>35274297
lt was okay.
>>
>>35274460
Who's Lieutenant Was Okay?
>>
About twenty slightly greasy turds that sank to the bottom.
>>
>>35274472
Mine, thank you for asking. :3
>>
>>35274550
Who's not whose.

silly billy
>>
>>35274297
spicy and smelled like eggs
>>
>>35274460
mine was too
>>
>>35274297
Oh God it was so bad. I had been feeling this weird pain on my stomach for two days. It didn't hurt, I just felt... distended. I realized I hadn't taken a shit in like 5 days. I decided to sit on the throne, but had no luck. 20 minutes later and I was still heavily pregnant with the brownies. I searched around the house to see if we had laxatives or something like that, but we didn't. I did find however my mom's cigarettes. I had only smoked a couple of times before, and I remembered that once it made me want to shit real bad so I gave it a try. It worked like a charm. Half way through the cig I could feel an anaconda of human waste attempting to tear me in two. However when I sat on the toilet I didn't expell a big, satisfying log but a bunch of shit meat balls as if I was some oversized rabbit. The worst part is that they were big enough to make the growingly shitty water splash my ass. And it was fucking never ending. I stood up 3 times only to fall back down because there was more shit making its way out. I had literally opened the gates of hell. Of course it smelt terrible and I was starting to get sweaty as fuck. I took my shirt off. Now my lower belly was really hurting, though I'm not sure why. I looke up and saw my reflection in the mirror. I was pale as hell. I needed fresh air but I was stuck in my windowless bathroom emptying my overfilled bowels. Eventually it ended. The only good thing about this dump was that my ass didn't get too messy. But it was so fucking unsatisfying and it made me feel weak for like an hour afterwards. I also had to flush three times before it all went away. THANK GOD it didn't come back because I would have killed myself. I will NEVER eat cheese again.
>>
>>35274472
>>35274653
Who is Lieutenant Was Okay?
I'm so confused.
>>
>>35274962
he spelled 'it' with a lowercase L, "lt", which is an abbreviation of lieutenant.
>>
File: Most interesting Man_09.jpg (49KB, 430x539px) Image search: [Google]
Most interesting Man_09.jpg
49KB, 430x539px
>>35274297
It was
>Stinky
>Brown
>Soft
>Filled up the toilet bowl
>Had to put on the bathroom fan as a courtesy.
>Pants fit better afterward.

Why the fuck would anyone want to know this?
>>
>>35274297
Beer shits.
>>
>>35274297
Bad, but not horrible. One of those shits that feels like it came from your crotch area than from the back of your asshole.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.