[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show Me Your Stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6095.png (528KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6095.png
528KB, 750x559px
This thread was pretty successful the last time I did it so let's see your Stands robots.

I'll repost my own Stands to get started

Stand Name: Mr. Brightside
Stand Ability: Can manipulate perception in a very short range. While the user is able to see things normally, those caught within the user's stand see whatever the user wants them to see. This could be anything from an endless hellscape to a beautiful garden to simply making the user vanish. Pictures can be taken within the Stand's range, although digital photos revert back to the normal state once outside it.

Stand Name: Jesus Of Suburbia
Stand Ability: The user can force a target into a set area, like a ring around them. The effectiveness of the target's Stand, regardless of range, is weakened instantly once outside the ring.

Stand Name: St. Jimmy
Stand Ability: A side ability of Jesus Of Suburbia, St. Jimmy causes the target to feel weakened and lethargic. His abilities also extend only to the inside of the ring.
>>
Stand name: Nigger Jim
Ability: Can make anything into KFC bucket full of hot wings.
Second Ability: Is able to eat whole bucket of KFC by himself
>>
>>35274235
Big Ben
He's a big guy and his punches send you forward in time
>>
File: 208.jpg (136KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
208.jpg
136KB, 961x759px
Stand: I'm pussy?
Ability: force normies to rip out their worthless tongues
>>
Superman
He's super strong
And super fast
And he can fly
And has laser eyebeams
And I'm 2
>>
This thread is already off to a fantastic start
>>
File: 1470188877959.png (444KB, 664x498px) Image search: [Google]
1470188877959.png
444KB, 664x498px
Stand Name: People are People
Stand Ability: Makes all surrounding persons in a 100 meter range believe the user is whoever they will themselves to be.
>>
>>35274359
>Andrew Jackson Jihad reference
MY FUCKING NIGGER
>>
Stand Name: Erect Penis
Stand Ability: Makes everyone in close proximity gay
>>
File: 1488174965716.jpg (51KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
1488174965716.jpg
51KB, 550x733px
Stand Name: Mugi
Stand Ability: 10/10 strength and a great friend and i love her!
>>
>>35274389
I was going for depeche mode but i hate to disappoint an anon
>>
Stand Name: Guns N' Roses
Description: Guns N' Roses has the appearance of an dirty and damaged robot, painted red with 2 white stripes on both sides of its body with a round head and a plate-armor like body, inside the outside plate metal part is the inner circuits and skeleton, only visible through joints like the neck, knees, elbows, and groin which give off a blue glow, on the head is a single eye with a blue glow to it as well. It is covered in vines, leaves, moss, grass, leaves, and roses. The vines run down its arm and inside its circuits. It also has cables and wiring sticking out of its back that wiggle around like tentacles, between the cables is a vial-like energy tank

Stats
----------
Power: E-A
Speed: E-A
Range: A
Durability: A
Precision: B
Potential: B

Abilities:
----------------
GnR is a long ranged stand, reaching ranges of 30 meters with its attacks and being able to be up to 30 meters away from the user at any time, when first summoned it moves extremely slow and has pitiful power

Energy Drain: GnR can utilize its vines or cables to drain energy from any organic being (i.e. nutrients from plants or blood from humans/animals) or inorganic piece of technology (i.e. gasoline, fuel, or electricity), increasing GnR's poor power and speed, potentially up to an A-rank, this is measured by the vial on GnR's back. If used on an opposing stand or it's user, it can weaken and fatigue the user and the stand.

Energy Blast: GnR is able to expel drained energy in the form of ranged energy blasts it shoots from the palms of its hands, which take the forms of bullets or beams. Depending on the power the more energy will be spent using the attack

Extreme Durability: SF is almost completely invulnerable, when any attacks hit the metal plating covering most of its body, it will take little damage, not affecting the stand master, however, if hit in any of the joints withholding the inner skeleton on its body, it will take immense damage.
>>
>>35274235
Stand Name: Novacaine
Stand Ability: Causes the target to not feel pain, but also locks them in one spot unable to move. This way the Stand User can come up and carve them up with something, or shoot them, or break a couple fingers, or do whatever. They won't feel anything until the User releases them from their stand, causing all the pain to rush in at once.

A pretty fucking sadistic stand that I just came up with there.
>>
>>35274235
Name:Five finger death punch
Ability: Can punch you with a five finger punch..... of death
>>
>>35274514
Damn, never mind. Still a pretty dope stand though.

>>35274530
Now THIS is the kind of autism I like to see.
>>
>>35274719
Thanks, I kinda typed up that digitalized autism when I was bored after watching some DiU and saved it, worked on the details a bit over time though
>>
Phish
Gives anyone within 10 meters of its radius the short term memory of a fish. They can't remember anything that happened before after 3 seconds. The Stand looks like a fish the size of an average dog, but with small feet like the cliche of a fish evolving and stepping onto land, except it's monstrous looking and has half of its skeleton exposed and constantly puffs out a strange gas, which is the agent that affects its victims memory. It's amphibious but a bit slow on land, but fast in water. It attacks by stabbing with its exposed bones, flailing wildly like a fish taken out of water. It also has the advantage of harming attackers just by touching it even if it gets hurt, it'll expose more bones and hurt them more.

Destructive Power:B
Speed:C on land, A in water
Range:B
Durability:C
Precision:B
Potential:A

The main use would be for some King Crimson type fuckery of disorientating the opponent to throw them off guard. The low stature makes it easier to ambush enemies and use the gas, and even if they saw it happen they'd forget it immediately after. Another use is tracking a group by following an unsuspecting victim of the memory loss, making them witlessly lead them back to the group hide-out, then leaking the gas and causing mass confusion. It would attack the legs first to debilitate because it unlikely has the strength to assassinate someone right away. Enemies would attack it with full force assuming it's weak, damage themselves by exposing its bones, and then forget the drawback of such after, repeatedly doing the same thing.
>>
Stand Name: Mayfly
Stand Ability: Mayfly can designate any "space" from a room, a square drawn in the dirt or a building (of any size, from a tiny cottage to the Superdome or Empire State Building 'its space' and then no one can leave that space including the user. Inside of the space the user can travel through the walls, floor, ceiling etc at extremely fast rates, and pull items and people into the walls with it. No one under Mayfly's power can destroy the 'space' besides Mayfly, but if someone from outside destroys it then the ability is deactivated and can only be reactivated when the person who destroys it enters the new version or if the space is reconstructed. It is a punch Ghost with a chitinous bug man appearance

Destructive Power:B
Speed:C (when it hasn't designated a space) to A (through its space
Range: E (range of ability is infinite as far as the 'space' goes though)
Durability:C
Precision:B
Potential:F

Actually I probably would never have a stand like this, but it's the one that came to mind when I thought of making a new stand.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.