[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well R9k, I finally got my first date. QT neecashier at a gas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1486264910630m.jpg (100KB, 1024x583px) Image search: [Google]
1486264910630m.jpg
100KB, 1024x583px
Well R9k, I finally got my first date. QT neecashier at a gas station I go to every morning asked me what I like to do fun and if I know stuff to do in town, I said yes and she said we should go out and get a drink. So I said yes, she gave me her number, we texted back and forth a few times, and I went to meet her.

She fucking stood me up.

She didn't even text me until the next morning saying she got too drunk at her friend's house and blacked out.

Why did she have to hurt me like that r9k? I'm a 23 year old KHV. I didn't expect anything, just to finally spend some time with a girl. Why would she ask me out and stand me up? It hurts so bad. I give up on this shit. Everyone always said eventually a girl would like me if I just "be myself", well I fell for it.

Fuck this world.
>>
>>35273500

I've got some bad news for you man. This is how most of your interactions with women are going to go. They are self-centered, arrogant, demanding and inconsiderate to the extreme. Don't try to hold them to the same standards that you hold your male friends to. Women will let you down A LOT. But don't ever stand them up or act like a prick to them, you won't hear the end of it and she might fuck someone else just to get back at you.

Society has lied to you your entire life about women being equal to men and all that other bullshit.

They are not. Treat them like you would treat a spoiled child and you will rarely be surprised.
>>
she didn't care or place any long term value in meeting you, it was just another option for her among many. you should treat future opportunities the same way. you say you didn't expect anything but you contradict yourself when you describe how much it hurts.

people who say they expected nothing and still get let down are liars, you wouldn't be let down if you didn't care. so do yourself a favor and stop caring.
>>
Life isn't an anime you dumb nigger faggot
>>
>>35273620
You're right. I guess I just wasn't willing to accept that the world is that cruel. I mean I see happy couples everywhere, I guess I just deluded myself in to thinking that I could ever have something like that. Never again though. I'm just gonna keep saving money and work to buy a house. Maybe then I'll find someone willing to settle down with me for the security.
>>
>>35273760
I'm only able to give advice because it's happened to me before a few times through dating sites, tinder, etc. Unfortunately we were born men; we have to live our lives knowing a woman isn't going to appear and magically complete you, it just won't happen.

I think you've got the right idea though, pursue bettering your career and financial situation, maybe fall for the gym meme too. Hopefully by the time you've bought a house and increased your self worth you won't need to settle for some retard whore.
>>
>>35273500
give up on women cats are much better companions
>>
>>35273500
I still think you have a chance with her if you are still interested. She initiated so you know she's somewhat interested. At least she gave you a reason (even if it's a shitty one) and hasn't ghosted you. Maybe she wasn't planning on drinking with her friends but she gave in to the peer pressure or something, doesn't really matter at this point. If you think she's good looking enough to overlook her shitty behavior, then I wouldn't give up yet.
>>
good news is now you get to passive aggressively be a dick to her every time you see her
>>
>>35274137
I don't know man, I'm trying my hardest to not be pissy about it but I doubt she was ever interested in me. I'm really a boring person, and she's new to town so maybe she just wanted somebody to hang out with, but then she found somebody more interesting and just needed an excuse to get rid of me.

>>35274161
I'm never going back to that gas station again, i'll alter my morning routine rather than have to be in that awkward situation. Besides she might think i'm being creepy or something by still coming back. If there's one thing I don't want it's to be seen as a creep. I'd rather just be lonely and rejected than that.
>>
>>35273500
Hey, don't give up so quick, buddy. She's just some dumb skeez. Lucky you found out sooner rather than later. I still believe in you, son. You keep plugging away and good things are bound to happen. But you got to put in the work, you know?
>>
>>35273500
>>35274226
If she is new in town then she lied to you. She doesn't have friends there. She just found out a Chad and hooked up with him.
>>
>>35274228
At what point is my work done? Honestly what do i do when i'm 35 and finally meet a girl and tell her i'm a virgin? I know this seems like me just being a whiney bitch but it's just painful to watch everyone else have these relationships while i'm just plugging away at work every day. It's just hard to swallow that that's how it's going to have to be.

>>35274313
That's exactly what i think.
>>
Never got the first article. How is this an article? It's just nonsense. So you confirmed that guys who objectify women are effing horrible. Shouldn't this be obvious? Is it a shitposting. I don't fucking understand how a female brain works at all
>>
>>35274442
The article is just an example of the double standard. Men are creepy for desiring women.
>>
>>35274442
They put the first article to show the hypocrisy of the second article. They are saying its wrong to objectify women yet they are openly objectifying men.
>>
Would like to bump this thread once to see if any other robots have been in this situation and can help me understand these feels.
>>
>>35273607
I dont think of myself as one of those '''''''red pilled'''''''' faggots, but i do agree its a waste of time and effort to treat women as equals, and getting over-emotionally attached is just being retarded on your part
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.