[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to treat a woman like shit. I want to strangle a girl,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1487697936062.png (217KB, 540x442px) Image search: [Google]
1487697936062.png
217KB, 540x442px
I want to treat a woman like shit.

I want to strangle a girl, fuck her ass with no lube, grab her by the hair and throw her into a wall, piss in her eyes, sit on her face until she starts struggling to get my ass off so she can breathe, make her hold her piss until she wets herself and then beat the shit out of her for wetting herself, get her pregnant and make her abort, spank her ass purple, tie her up and cover her with bruises, spit in her mouth, make her eat dog food, cuckquean her while she watches, pierce her clit, and insult her until she hates herself.
>>
>why woman are so mean, bots?
>why girls don't like me?
>why i'm still alone?
>>
>>35273910
I didn't say any of those things, and a lot of women like dominant men.
>>
>>35273059

If you went around talking like that instead of being a quiet passive beta faggot you might actually get laid.
>>
File: secretary.jpg (50KB, 492x755px) Image search: [Google]
secretary.jpg
50KB, 492x755px
I want a "relationship" similar to pic related. The subtle struggle, the give and take...the testing of limits and the limits of boundaries...the self discovery and joy of self denial and release...never forced, coerced and agreed in the understanding of giving up control, a transfer of power...the ever slight bending of the will...pushing beyond the acceptable and the nervous and exciting ventures into the mysterious side of sexuality and the taboo...an extreme exertion and "breaking" of ones muse, the embrace of fragility, the corruption of flesh and the binding of spirit...a rope, taught and the lesson learned...followed by a tender rebuilding of the student...the careful piecing together ones favorite subject, with care...every scar, every mark a symbol of victory given in surrender of ones self...a gift of power.

These are rare and near impossible to find...never forced.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.