[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, why are you so quiet? Aren't you enjoying the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1480310147027.png (379KB, 609x618px) Image search: [Google]
1480310147027.png
379KB, 609x618px
Hey anon, why are you so quiet? Aren't you enjoying the party? You really should introduce yourself to others
>>
Is that what you're supposed to do at parties? Introduce yourself to everyone? This is a serious question.
>>
File: blur pepe.jpg (19KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
blur pepe.jpg
19KB, 249x249px
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>>
H-hey halen. your nice looking
>>
>>35272910
>Is that what you're supposed to do at parties? Introduce yourself to everyone?

Yes, or at least introduce yourself to the group
>>
>>35272910
I don't think so. Is more like people you know talk to others and you make "Friends" by something sort of social osmosis
>>
>>35272864
Tbh if your a introvert the best way to pull this shit off to get people to like you is to basically be mysterious or act like your ryan gosling from drive and say something like:

"...I'm sorry I'm just... Thinking." and look away or something spread eagle on the couch, with your legs cross (and arms out if possible).

Unless if your fat, then just try to be kind
>>
>>35272922
I dont trust people.. and I always seem to come off like a dick, the best part is im not. But, somehow it always goes that way, ah its the whole empathy thing. Confusing sympathy with empathy.. great way to get railroaded.
>>
>>35272910
Walk up to people, say "yo/hey, whats up, im <name>, <explain reason why your here, or not>, may i ask whats your name?"
>>
>>35272910
I'm only assuming but since partys are social events you dont only talk to who invited you, you also talk to people of different social groups and hope they except you to "broaden your horizons"
>>
File: 1439702985883.jpg (46KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1439702985883.jpg
46KB, 480x853px
>>35272864
"Well so far you're the only person here I feels worth talking too.."
>>
>>35272864
YOU SHOULD INTRODUCE YOUR LITTLE SKINNY BODY TO MY BIG OL DICKIE
>>
>>35272910
Yes.
Here's a little tip: carry "party cards" with you to the party. These are like business cards, except with fun clip art pictures of clowns and the like. If you give these out to people, they will assume that you are cool and are frequently invited to a lot of parties.
>>
>>35272987
>Tbh if your a introvert the best way to pull this shit off to get people to like you is to basically be mysterious or act like your ryan gosling from drive

Yeah.......Don't do this
>>
>>35272864
>uh...i think i should go.
plus it looks like shes drinking wine so its probably not a party where i can get super drunk by myself and noone would notice.

More importantly, who invited me? why did i even decide to go? I hate crowds and these sort of settings. OP next time add more details.
>>
>>35273065
uh no, don't do that
>>
>>35273065

hahahAha. Good lord that was a fine kek
>>
>>35272864
>Bitch, learn how to hold a wine glass before trying to give me advice on anything.
>>
>>35273065 hahahah nice i have to try this
>>
>>35272864
Who is she? She is the literal most attractive woman I've ever seen
>>
>>35273065
Instead of all of the goofy shit, just hand it to them blank side up and on the other side have it say "Don't fuck this up."
>>
>>35272864

Shut the fuck up you roastie slut you don't run my life.
>>
File: just fuck my debate up.png (319KB, 330x550px) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my debate up.png
319KB, 330x550px
How do you even get invited to parties? Do you just walk into one? how does this magic work?
>>
>implying I would go to a party
normals have to go here:
>>>/out/
>>
>>35274009
if you're friendly, you will get told about it in a conversation.
larger parties have formal invitations
smaller get together are usually done through text/imessage.
>>
Honestly the best and easiest way to get girls at a party is to have cocaine on you. All it takes is a simple
>hey I just got some coke wanna come do lines in the bathroom

Then once y'all snort that white confidence, the conversation will never stop.

Another tip once your like 5 lines in, say you always think it would be cool to do a titty bump. 9/10 their always down
>>
>>35274400
I can't do coke because of the frequent drug testing at work. l'd like to do lines of confectioners sugar, or find a way to make sure I don't do drugs. how do I walk around with two baggies (one of coke, the other of sugar) without looking suspicious?
>>
>>35272910
yes
i hate parties so god damn much for this reason
so many people are such boring sacks of shit with nothing interesting to talk about, its absolutely dreadful
>>
>>35274469
See that's tough cause the bag usually stays out when making lines so it's faster. I guess keep one bag in a pocket and the other in the other pocket. Just don't get them confused
>>
>>35274400

Doesn't coke make your dick not work though? Seems counter productive.
>>
>>35272864
I don't even know why I came to this party. I don't belong here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.