[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of serial killer would you be? How would they call you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

What kind of serial killer would you be? How would they call you?
>>
>>35272596
The type that kills lots of people over extended periods of time. They would call me on my phone.
>>
>>35272596
I'd push people into canals around the greater Manchester area. I'd be called the pusher
>>
File: saya cute.jpg (1011KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
saya cute.jpg
1011KB, 850x1202px
I'd kidnap cute teenage girls around 13-14. I'd talk to them every day until it became normal. The closer we got the more freedom I would give them(they would start fastened to a tabletop medical style). Women are programmed to eventually adapt to their kidnappers, because historically women were taken prisoner by conquering tribes often.

I'd collect them slowly as they get attached and dependent and then impregnate them. I'd slowly introduce them to murder by bringing home marks for us to torture and kill together. We'd raise our sons to walk in my footsteps and establish kidnap-rape harems of his own and my daughter would exist for my sexual pleasure.
>>
File: fbi tip.jpg (63KB, 957x249px) Image search: [Google]
fbi tip.jpg
63KB, 957x249px
>>35272696
You seem to have thought this out a little too much dude...
>>
>>35272711
hahaha, submitting tips?
>>
As edgy as it sounds, I've always had a thing for vigilantes. I'd like to be a badass who takes the law into his own hands and hunts people who do evil and otherwise harm innocents. Hiding in the shadows, running around the city at night and slaughtering muggers, gang members, and murderers.
>>
>>35272696

>home marks for us to torture and kill together

What exactly is a "mark" in this context? Im guessing you dont mean that you're specifically going to kill guys named Mark.
>>
>>35272596
They'd call me the claw hammer killer or something like that
I wouldn't even try to hide it, I'd leave bodies in the middle of the street. Random acts of murder
>>
>>35272596
I'd record my killings in an artistic manner. Lot of thought put into production design, cinematography, real artsy shit.

I'd take the recordings and publish them online, disguising them as amateur horror shorts made by a variety of up-and-coming horror directors.

I would probably want to get caught at that point.
>>
>>35272765

Same here. I wish to purge humanity of everyone who enjoys the misery and hardships of others, and those who have no problem with stepping on others to elevate themselves a bit. I think if all sadistic, cruel, heartless people were purged from the gene pool humanity would enter a new era of peace and prosperity. It would also probably reduce the world population to less than half of what it is now, so there is that.
>>
>>35272596
i could cut heads off and sew their eyes and mouths shut
>>
>>35272596
I'd target cute, awkward just-adult boys from places like here, lure them to my lair with the promise of losing their virginity and keep them for years as a sex slave, each with their own room, then when they start getting too old to be cute I'd have them buried and replaced.
>>
>>35272596
>Brand the word "gotag" on corpses.
>the gotag killer
>gotag
>the gotag
>>
File: 1484309900627.png (260KB, 483x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484309900627.png
260KB, 483x368px
As edgy as it sounds I'd kill violent vigilantes, stopping a crime when you see it is one thing, going around killing/beating people because your morality is another.

The most I'd do to a mugger is (if possible) follow him and call the police, or possibly even tackle him when a robbery is in process, I'm certainly not going to fucking kill someone or severely injure someone over fucking money.

If super heroes were real I'd fucking terrified, not because I'm some edgy evildoer, but because who fucking knows what's right and wrong inside the mind of a living, conscious being?
>>
>>35272814
>Im guessing you dont mean that you're specifically going to kill guys named Mark.
That's where your wrong. If there's one thing robots hate more than chad its mark.

>>35272596
For me I would probably do it randomly. Randomly choose month, day, gender, city. then I would find a list of people who are single and choose one of them randomly. No matter how difficult the target I would do my best to complete the goal. For each kill i would choose whether i continue in that city or not. The chances of choosing the same city decrease for every kill thats been done in that city. So for the first kill it would be like 50% of continuing then if it is decided i would continue the chances for that same city would be 33% and it would keep dropping until i leave the city. The Method would probably be CO poisoning and always leaving a calling card at the scene.

just kidding nsa/fbi. this is just pure role play and in no way is it my intention to harm myself or others.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>the semen stained slaugterer
>>
I fantasize about it a lot. I think maybe in 5 years if my life is still as void as it is now, I might go for it. May as well rot in jail just as much working a fruitless career.

I'd never have a "type". I'd just make people disappear whenever I had the opportunity. Craigslist sales, seducing fags from the bar, stake out an old persons home and break in at night to end them.
Getting caught for murder without a motive is ridiculously hard if you're capable of doing basic track covering
The real trick is to not develop any kind of traceable pattern
>>
File: scales-316888_960_720.jpg (36KB, 840x720px) Image search: [Google]
scales-316888_960_720.jpg
36KB, 840x720px
>>35272596
Id target criminals that prey on the regular Joes and those that elude justice, my modus operandi would be to pretend to be a victim to lure them in and then shooting or stabbing them in an alley

Id then carve scales of justice on their chest and remove their eyes post mortem and place their hands on top of the scales of justice carving pharaoh style

Justitia would probably be my serial killer name
>>
I would kill one person a day and then take a shit on their forehead.
>>
>>35272596
Nice try, Agent Schlomo
>>
>>35274332
It is fun to pretend, also anyone who already is a serial killer and posts their M.O deserves to be caught
>>
I'd just travel by car to my target, break down the front door, shoot them in the chest with a silenced pistol a couple times. Steal some shit. Leave. I'd pick people without alarms and shit.
>>
>>35273417
what are Marks and how are they worse than Chads?
>>
>>35272596
the night sniper
>>
>>35272765
Probably this. I know I couldn't bring myself to kill people that don't deserve it. The Dexter route is probably a safe bet
>>
>>35272596

they wouldnt call me anything because i would never be caught
>>
File: BugsySiegel.jpg (70KB, 255x391px) Image search: [Google]
BugsySiegel.jpg
70KB, 255x391px
>>35272596
>What kind of serial killer would you be?
One that gets paid.
>How would they call you?
Through underground connections.
>>
>>35274379
just imagine being a r9k regular who is also a serial killer, dying to post your MO in this thread but knowing that you shouldn't.

(do it faggot)
>>
>>35272596
After watching the plastination episode in Psycho Pass, I've dreamt about opening a coy coffee shop or any type of inconspicuous boutique where I would drug and kill lone patrons. Then I would prepare their bodies for display in a hidden compartment - ideally I would like to leave as little evidence behind as possible. (Make sure that nobody knows that they were ever there that day). I've also got a few ideas on the displays I would make. The first is a tribute to the president of Hell, Buer. This sculpture would be made with the finest of female legs (x5) and on each foot would be their respective head. At the center would be a man's face with a wig of all the victims' hair to act as a mane. My other design is a tribute to the SMT depiction of Legion. Basically an amalgamation of random body parts.
>>
>>35272765
>ywn Frank the shit out of evil doers on a nightly basis
>>
>>35274490
mommy :(
MODS MODS MODS
>>
maybe this belongs in a /co/ thread for villains but rube goldberg machine MO would be pretty interesting imo
>>
>>35274490
ur fucking jewish faggot
>>
>>35274490
Are there any mods here?
>>
the miami mutilator
>>
File: 1488402281585.jpg (110KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
1488402281585.jpg
110KB, 906x813px
The Roastie Toastie.
>>
>>35274409
if you have to ask you don't deserve to know
>>
>>35274490
Me mummy will not die you sicko!!! :(((
>>
File: 45f.gif (769KB, 1130x665px) Image search: [Google]
45f.gif
769KB, 1130x665px
>>35274843
Just hot just toastie
>>
the beta beheader
>>
The Supreme Gentile-man because I only kill jews.
>>
>>35272596
I'd probably only murder ocasionally, I have some beginner level knowledge of disposing of a body too (remove teeth, shave hair, burn fingerprints etc) so it would be hard to "catch" me I'd assume. Of course there's also the option of disposing of the body by chopping it up but that's a lof of effort maybe.
>>
>>35272596
i'd probably go on a killing spree and kill everything that stands in my way.
>>
File: IMG_0358.jpg (49KB, 557x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0358.jpg
49KB, 557x259px
>>35272696
Yep we got em
>>
File: 1423009031413.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px)
1423009031413.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
I don't like the idea of murdering someone, but I would be into mutilation, torture and body modification.

I'd amputate a girl's forearm and legs, leaving her to walk on four nubs. Then I'd cut out her voice box and blind her. Torture will only come into play if she's misbehaving, although I'd assume drugs would calm her down.

If she really misbehaves (i.e biting me when I'm throat fucking her) I'd give her a large amount of spice and then remove her teeth.

I'd expect the same to happen to me if I was ever kidnapped, removing my testicles included.
>>
>>35272596
If you'd triple the regrets in my mind, probably a face-wearer.
>>
File: nigger.png (81KB, 1192x333px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
81KB, 1192x333px
>>35276599
I see some of the kafir yet live. Time to nuke the mountains. Again.
>>
>>35272696
Make this an anime right now.
>>
>>35272596
I'd take the business cards of random people I come across and pluck one out of my rolodex every so often.
>>
>>35272596
They'd call me the chess master.
I'd kidnap people and challenge them to a game of chess. If they win they get to go free, turn me in, and win a million dollars. If I win they die. It'd be great! A proper high stakes game. And I'd be honourable about losing too. I'd wear a suit and turn myself in if anyone manages to beat me.

Being a fedoratipper is fun.
>>
>>35272596
>killing
>giving them closure
>not just torturing them for decades and setting them free

smhtbhfams
>>
File: IMG_1217.gif (373KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1217.gif
373KB, 500x209px
>>35272596
>What kind of serial killer would you be?
My victims are attractive males whom I murder by drowning them in what appears to be an accident until the police catch on. At the point a serial killer was suspected, I would just have at it with the drownings.
>How would they call you?
The Silent Siren
>>
>>35272765
Where do you draw the line between evil doer and innocent? What about an exgang member?
>>
File: tumblr_oaaean2g811rl8lx1o2_1280.png (697KB, 737x625px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaaean2g811rl8lx1o2_1280.png
697KB, 737x625px
>Actual people wanting to be serial killers on this board
>>
>>35272596
I would rather throw acid in their face and make them live the rest of their lives as sub humans.
>>
I would poison random people on crowed public places, by injections.
Untraceable but with a distinctive m.o. Then I would send emails in green fonts to mainstream media, telling them to call me

>the greentext killer
>>
>>35272765
All people are trash. I'd hunt moralfags like you.
>>
>>35272596
Idk if I ever just snapped one day id probably just start synthesizing massive amounts of dimethyl mercury and spreading it all over

Imagine a medium sized prop plane with a 75 gallon tank full of the stuff, hooked up to a spray system

Now imagine flying that over new york
>>
I would kill everyone who is better than me, one by one, until the day I am the most superior human being in the world.

I would be called 'The Best'
>>
>all the shitty bourgeois serial killers in this thread.

Anyone who serial kills for ANY reason other than sexual compulsion is cringe.
>>
File: 1488536467193.png (87KB, 1160x759px) Image search: [Google]
1488536467193.png
87KB, 1160x759px
>>35277834
>implying you're competent enough to synthesise 75 gallons (~1851 lbs) of dimethyl mercury without killing yourself

tfw to smart too be impressed by you
>>
I would be called ....

Because my killings would be cities apart.
I'm NEET anyway so no one would notice if I left town for a week, by foot, to go kill a rando, then walk back. Basically untraceable. There's no reason to suspect me, and I know how to hide all evidence that I was there.
>>
I'd start my killing spree by first killing myself.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.