[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/selfharm/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1488507286615.png (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488507286615.png
16KB, 400x400px
robots, what are your opinions on self-harming/cutting? i've been starting to feel the urge to do it sometimes but i don't want to be an edgy faggot. i just feel like i have to punish myself.

any other robots feel the same way? if you do self-harm, why do you do it?
if you've cut in the past and stopped, why? do you ever regret doing it?
>>
>>35272111
Dont fucking do it

get some anti-depressants and cycle through them until you reach one called mirtazapine

also imagine being me for a second, I went nuts and carved some edgy shit into my chest, words and symbols then I got better and became /fit/ but I can't show off my gains because I look like a nut case
>>
File: 1488494826942.png (281KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1488494826942.png
281KB, 945x945px
>>35272189
thanks anon. i'm already on anti-depressants but i think the one i'm on isn't working, i'm going to ask my doctor to try something different.

and i'm sorry to hear that, though i don't really have to worry about anyone ever seeing my body so that's not really a problem for me.
>>
>>35272111
Why does self harm always refer to cutting and the like? You know what a lot of mentally ill depressed lunatics do? They binge eat. It doesn't just make you look pudgy it permanently damages your insides and outsides.
>>
File: IMG_20170303_090448678.jpg (1MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_090448678.jpg
1MB, 2952x5248px
Kinda into it I guess. Orig
>>
>>35272111
I've been suicidal since I 13. I'm 20 but never tried self-harm and never will. I can understand why people do it, but it's just not for me.
>>
>>35272673
yeah, i know there's a lot of different ways to do it. but cutting just seems like more of a severe punishment, you know?
i do feel like i've been eating a bit more lately, but i haven't been gaining much weight. i feel a lot weaker though, but that might just be the depression
>>
>>35272189
I'll do whatever the F i want
>>
>>35272776
I didn't mean to distract from the topic at hand. I just sometimes type as I am thinking and hit enter. Sorry.
>>
>>35272740
similar story here except i'm 27 now.
>>35272111
please don't, op. you'll always be embarrassed about the scars
>>
>>35272111
Do it on your thighs, easiest place to do it, and you can have casual sex still (if your a normie in which case GTFO) and easily hide them. It feels great and honestly i like the look of it. Use box cutter razors, theyre cheap and easy to cut deep with
>>
>>35272111
I panic and flip out and i cant do anything about my problems so i cut myself to get all the anger out and make me feel better. It makes me feel like i can take more than others, like im stronger. "Fuck those problems, i can cut myself those problems dont hurt."

And i hate everything and myself, so the best way to handle both is to disfigure myself. Once im dead the doctors will see how great my life was and i get to see my work everyday
>>
File: 1471621314213-d.jpg (54KB, 1859x227px) Image search: [Google]
1471621314213-d.jpg
54KB, 1859x227px
It's just attention whoring but the people that do it won't acknowledge it because it also hurts them. Thus they get to be the victim while also crying for attention. Just go out all at once or live your life and gain what satisfaction you can from it.
>>
Sometimes when I'm bored I fantasize about cutting myself and I had a really small speck of glass and I said I wish I could cut myself because I've never done it before and slid it across my arm and I didn't think it would cut me but did

Am I a cutter now
>>
>>35272111
I have a huge phobia of sharp items (I am a lvl 100 pussy) so I just bang my head on my wall
>>
i self harmed when i was in middle school for a period of time. i didn't have any friends so it wasn't an attention thing. really when it all comes down to it, i was lonely.

the first time i cut myself was late at night when i couldn't sleep. i remember feeling detached. i found a small dull metal thing (no idea what it was) earlier that day, and toyed with the idea. i spent a couple of minutes digging it into my wrist. it was very shallow but it's still there to this day.

i mostly wore sweatshirts back then (still do), but at the time i was in track. a girl noticed and approached me about it. i got red in the face and passed it off as a cat scratch. it was obviously a lie but she took it. i felt like an idiot. but still i wised up after that and went for the thighs. no one else found out but there were occasions where my shorts fell down or something. dunno if anybody ever saw or cared. hated locker rooms and hoped no one would call me out for not dressing down in front of everyone else. and no one ever did

do i regret doing it? yeah. i don't think about it much though. i might've been lonely and depressed but i was still a stupid teenager too
>>
Usually its for attention-seeking faggots like a lot of people have said already.

In reality, it does make you feel for a while, even if that's just pain. Go for the inner thighs, or burn the same spot repeatedly, as those are virtually impossible for other people to know.

I prefer burning to cutting because of this; scar tissue is also pretty thin so can burn the same few spots and still get the same thing, and no one is the wiser. Not that anyone would notice anyway I suppose.
>>
I used to do it a lot.
Now my legs are just fucked up in healed over scars that I inevitably have to explain to any one night stands, doctors, or psychiatrists that escalate concerns from nothing.

Just shut up and smoke weed or drink instead, like the rest of society.
>>
File: 1488579170889.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1488579170889.png
888KB, 998x1096px
thanks for sharing your stories so far robots. i'm still not sure about it though, it's getting really hard to resist giving it a shot, but i'll try.
i would only go for my thighs or something if i did do it though, the last thing i want to do is look like i'm trying to get attention.
>>35273837
that's cute anon. you don't have to consider yourself a cutter if you don't want to.
>>
>>35272111
I've only done it twice, started over a month ago. I just randomly started to do it and I don't know why, my depression started to get worse for a number of reasons, mostly just bad timing with everything that contributed to it and I guess poor decisions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.