[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate confident people. I hate them. They smile for no reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1484164270332.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1484164270332.png
490KB, 449x401px
I hate confident people. I hate them. They smile for no reason and talk loud with a grin on their face. They pretend to be so nice. They yell across rooms and wave, making a big scene.

I hate them. Their confidence is very often not earned. People with garbage degrees from elite universities. Wow, a BA in Sociology from Columbia.

They all walk around in big groups. They just create these groups ad-hoc whenever they meet people. They feel so special that they just go magically join groups and introduce themselves and without invite, because they think they're so special.

They use social signals like "Oh where are you from?" > "Oh that's cool, hey do you happen to know Anna McBobbington from there?" probably completely made up names just to signal that they know people from all over, even the school you're from. They have a high level of interconnectivity and they have to make you aware

Kill yourselves. Maybe I have issues, or maybe I'm right. Either way, you should all kill yourselves
>>
File: excuses.jpg (160KB, 445x470px) Image search: [Google]
excuses.jpg
160KB, 445x470px
>>35271762
>They smile for no reason and talk loud with a grin on their face.
>>
>>35271762
People thought I was everything you mentioned in first paragraph until I got a little too drunk on a company party. We all tend to break sometimes. Now I just get unwanted fake sympathy from coworkers.
>>
>>35271762
Anyone else agree? Filthy normies.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.