[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question for black bots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (99KB, 537x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 537x500px
Why do you care about Halloween costumes when there are people actively trying to steal my identity?
>>
>>35271636
holy shit I was right

This shouldnt be original
>>
>>35271636
And its because of where I live, im on par.. just needed to be certain. cool shit.
>>
>>35272004
>>35272056
What

Original djdkfkf
>>
File: Economic Stratification.jpg (73KB, 750x670px) Image search: [Google]
Economic Stratification.jpg
73KB, 750x670px
>>35271636
Only the most retarded on "black people" and/or "black bots" give a shit about identity. I'm not sure if you know this but within black culture there is a "hidden subclass" referred to as "oreos".
Oreo's are the black kids that go to school, do their homework, stay out of trouble, don't gangbang, respect their parents and the police, and are in bed promptly at nine.
Being an oreo is all the bad shit about being mixed race without any of the benefits.
>Thugs of all races see oreo's as a target. They hate you because you aren't a thug and are probably going somewhere in life, and will harass you or "try to earn their stripes" through you for no real fucking reason at all. There isn't a real way to defend yourself against them without becoming a thug yourself and throwing away your chance at a better life.
> (Some, but it feels like all) White people hate you for tons of reasons outside your control, but the most confusing are (1) think they want to racemix or (2) think oreos (lumping them in with all blacks) blame them for anything and everything and so hate them as a defense mechanism.
When in reality:
> Most oreos would love to find a like-minded "person" to be happy with. Unfortunately in running away from the thugs they run into the nerds & normals. They mingle, make friends, and like every other guy in the group, begin to notice that Amber has got a crazy fat ass. It's not a pre-planned mission, Amber has just got a crazy fat ass.
> Oreos were probably raised with decent fucking standards. Decent enough so that they don't blame others for the problems.
*cough* Chad & Stacy *cough*
> Oreos are people and like most people, they don't give a shit about you. Part of the qualification for oreo-status is recognizing that yes, slavery did happen and it was terrible, the people who enslaved your ancestors are fucking dead. You cannot move forward by punishing a new generation for the sins of the old.
Besides race bait is a game for stupid (poor) people.
>>
>>35273304
Ran out characters. All this to say:
> I don't give a shit about who you dress up for as Halloween. No one does, no, not even those idiots protesting. Their lives are hollow and empty, thus they fill it up with anger and noise. Think about what it would take for you to (A) buy raw materials (B) construct picket signs in a close social setting (C) take to the streets and harass people.
Nothing short of the God Emp's impeachment would move me.
> I hope you get your shit together Brittania. All these refugees are taking a piss on your history as a (fairly rapey/evil and yet still incredibly bad ass) spreader of civilization.

Channel some of the fury of your ancestors. Get rid of them before they get rid of you, but keep the pretty and compliant children. Or...continue to be a lesson observed (but not learned) for America I guess.
>>
>>35271636
You have this problem because you invade other countries. Those people are returning the favor
>>
>>35273304
>>35273422
what do black people think of successful black people like neil degrasse tyson or ben carson or famous rappers? why call them "oreos" instead of just non-criminal normal people?
i'm asking as a european.
>>
>>35273571
Thanks for staying polite, this is normally a charged topic.

If you are good enough as an "oreo" you can actually overcome your status and become a "successful black man/woman". Not sure if you hear that a lot, but it is said a lot in the black community, normal in reference to Denzel Washington and other black actors. Doing anything that requires intelligence (STEM degree) or effort (pro-athlete without a current or pending criminal record) also helps you overcome oreo status.

Honest to god though, rappers are universally reviled by everything but the most worthless of thugs. Most black people aren't so retarded as to glorify what a rapper is, or what a rapper does. Barbershops and schools are full of evidence that no one with any intelligence really respects a rapper. But what (black) people have realized is that rappers make a ton of money for what is basically gibberish / nonsense (Very few rappers with any talent beyond making themselves a brand are very famous) and the bar for becoming a millionaire through rap has been set so low that the opportunity seems attractive. In my experience rappers are given a modicum of respect for having "played the game and won" more so than because they have become anything to admire.

Lastly, oreo is an offensive term. It's literally saying, "You are not qualified as black enough to be here, understand me, occupy this space. Leave or be removed and/or constantly ridiculed."
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.