[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1488320451390.jpg (52KB, 455x682px) Image search: [Google]
1488320451390.jpg
52KB, 455x682px
Going on a date with a qt3.14 who actually likes my autistic ass, how do i not spill the spaghetti?

>inb4 dont say tendies....
>>
just giver her all the spaghetti right there
then she can hold it for you
this is what gf is for
>>
>>35271537
First you have to tell us how you got into this situation with green text story.
>>
>>35271537
Man that is one crazy animal
>>
she probably finds your aloofness and social naivete charming.

don't worry, it will wear off soon. in the mean time hit it as early and often as possible.
>>
File: 1487881443997.jpg (120KB, 1256x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1487881443997.jpg
120KB, 1256x1190px
OP Here for you random anon
>eating alone for the 100th time at uni
>7/10, very socially awkward
>qt comes up to me
>spaghetti everywhere.mp3
>says her friend likes me and wants me to say hi
>look to other table full of nice looking girls
>mfw the prettiest is the one
>mfw easy 9/10
>mfw i feel the spaghetti already coming out
>>
>>35271627
Does she seem like the typical shallow stacy-type? If so, you can probably get by by just asking her questions about herself, and giving her compliments etc.
Other than that I'm not too sure what to do.
>>
>>35271770
OP HERE
I dont know, not really a stacy aura but idk what else to do, so ill give it a shot...
>>
>>35271627
so did you invite her to sit down? did you sit with her? or are you just hoping to randomly run into get again.

THE WINDOW TO ACT ON THESE THINGS IS VERY SMALL
>>
>>35271537
just bee urself
but seriously if she actually likes your autistic ass she probably finds your spaghetti cute and funny
>>
Getting off this board would help

Fucking normalfag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.