[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>qt at small vegetarian restaurant I get take out from alot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1483918536634.jpg (914KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483918536634.jpg
914KB, 960x1280px
>qt at small vegetarian restaurant I get take out from alot after work

How do I ask her out?

Like an autist I always wear my badge from work (I'm an aerospace engineer), so she may be slightly impressed with me.

Also if I ask her out and she says no, I can never get food there again right?
>>
>>35270515
jst b urslf :))))))))))))))))))))
Also who is this fluid druid?
>>
>>35270515
have you ever had a conversation with her?
>>
>>35270589
Nope, I need to know how to do that too
>>
>>35270670
what would you say to her if she was a guy and you thought he would be a cool guy friend?
>>
>>35270752
Honestly I dunno just ask how they are doing / what they have been doing lately/ and based on if they say anything interesting I'll comment further into said thing.
that's how I got friendly with a few dudes at work
>>
>>35270515
Is it really a cosplay when you're fully naked
>>
>>35270818
see the problem is you don't know anything about her but she's apparently attractive enough for you to want to put your dick in her.

All you have to go on right now is "I want to cum inside you eventually"

If you knew THING ONE about her besides that you could try to strike up a conversation. Chat about it, and then say you gotta go, but you want to keep this conversation for later, and give her your number. If she calls you, you're in.
>>
>>35270841
well you can recognize the character, can't you?
>>
>>35270818
well just do that. if she's responds to you like a friend responding, then you're on the right track
>>
>>35270515
>vegetarian
You're hopeless. Sorry.
>>
>>35270871
Yeah but at this point it's more of a nude than anything
>>
>>35270574
usatame
>tfw you weren't born female
>tfw you can't just show your tits and get people to send you money and gifts
I honestly hate this world
>>
>planning to ask out someone you literally don't know
What a goddamn retard
>>
>>35270515
That's some damn good Mei cosplay
>>
>>35270869
thanks for the advice but dont you think its better to straight up ask her out. i dont want to deal with the waiting for her to call, if its a no i want to hear it asap. but how do i find out one thing in common?
>>
>>35271123
>I just want to fuck her without getting to know her
>>
>>35271167
I'm trying to get not gold digger gf
>>
>>35271237
Therefore you're going to ask a total stranger on a date? How does that follow? I thought you were an aerospace engineer. Fill in these blanks for me:

1. I do not want a gold digger gf
2. _______________
3. _______________
Therefore
4. Ask out a total stanger
>>
>>35271298
2. Find someone who seems like they wouldn't be a gold digger. Someone with a humbling/character building job
3. I think there is a candidate in this one cafe, let me investigate further

In all honesty tho, If you just moved to a new town and didn't know anyone how would you get a gf
>>
>>35271123
Okay, autismus maximus, lets pretend a somewhat fat, glasses-wearing broad with fat tits and big ass came up to you at work and said, "I KNOW THIS IS UNEXPECTED BUT WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON A DATE AND YES ITS A DATE, YOU MUST TELL ME YES OR NO RIGHT AWAY"

Are you going to be interested, or are you gonna run like fuck from this wierdo?

Now, what if she started talking about /r9k/ or whatever you find interesting, and said, "hey, if you want, we can talk about it more later. Give me a call sometime, and we can chat!" Now you aren't running like mad. True, you might ignore her number, but you'll see her again, and maybe you'll remember that kindness and give her a call after the next visit.
>>
>>35270515
If she saw your badge already, she sees you as a bank account. Your chances of going out with her are higher.
>>
>>35271426
That's what you think you're doing, but in reality you just don't know how to talk to people so you're using "I don't want a gold digger" to rationalize your behavior
>>
>>35271458
Okay so let's focus on the most important thing, I don't know much about this person. How do I get to "know" the grils in the area I live in. I don't know anybody, I do live right next to a private college though
>>
>>35272002
I see what you're doing.

>don't think I can get her, so I'll get a practice GF and come back and get the veggieshop cutie after I'm "prepared"

no. go ahead and try to get to know her. at the very least you'll get practice getting told "um I have a bf" and dealing with that.

Otherwise, you're pretty much limited to the following places to meaningfully meet someone:

1. Work
2. Hobby location (clubs, gym, etc.)
3. Bars/Cafes (WARNING: SLUTS AND STDS AWAIT)
4. Events (fairs, concerts, etc. ALSO HUGE STD WARNING)
>>
>>35272002
Spend more time outside your house. Create a spreadsheet of how many hours you spend where and make sure it's going where you want it to go. You will fail for the first two weeks, but you will have valuable data. This is not something you can fix in 12 hours.
>>
>>35272002
Ask this question where people won't be assholes, like reddit or something
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.