[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

encounters with trannies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: cassiesparkles1095.jpg (230KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
cassiesparkles1095.jpg
230KB, 960x1440px
Has anyone actually done anything with a tranny in real life? I have, it was kinda good and kinda bad

>be me,25
>wagecuck for safeway and live with my wife and her son
>love my wife but tired of our marriage
>been on kik and craigslist secretly for a while now looking for the perfectlowkey hookup
>find trap who is okay looking and genuine over text
>we talk for a month
>agree to meet at her house and see where things go
>tell my wife i'm going to hang out with a friend
>get there, she is blond and skinny. Can sorta tell its actually a guy similar to pic related
>things are kinda awkward as fuck and she suggests to smoke weed to smooth everything out
>we get high and chat but kinda have not much in common
>quiet
>she finally asks "are you horny?"
>I say sure
>we kiss, not bad
>she puts my hand on her leggings, can feel a hard cock
>we undress, her cock is a little bigger than mine
>I suck her cock
>salty and I feel different
>feeling a hard cock inside my mouth gets me hard
>she says put it in my ass
>spreads her ass cheeks open and starts fingering her ass hole
>I get nervous and lose my boner
>she thinks its cute and suggests fucking me in the ass
>i've never thought about doing that and always thought it wouldn't be something i'd do but i say sure because I didn't know how to get out of the situation
>i bend over without cleaning my hariy ass or anything
>she puts on a condom and goes in without lube
>it hurts really bad
>she goes really hard
>i make grunting noises
>she pulls out, takes the condom off, pushes me down and cums in my hair
>some of it gets in my nose
>she kicks me out
>I go home and hang out with my wife and act quiet, she asks me what's wrong
>"nothing, just tired"
>>
File: cross.jpg (15KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
15KB, 480x712px
>>35269951
>the state of the modern Western male
>>
>>35269951

Yeah I did.
They never wanna fuck with condoms. That's it for me. I'm not playing Russian roulette with LGBT folks. Sorry, but not really.
And then constantly going on about "oh you like shemales hu????" .. Yeah, why would I be hanging out? Like why have me insist I like it?

They're fucking insane. Not that I didn't know, but I'm keeping away from them now.
>>
1st post best post. OP doesn't even deserve a response.

Is this a bait story? There's so much wrong with it, can bearly begin.

You're married when working at safeway/making minimum wage

Instead of being a sensible human being, you choose to cheat on your wife instead of going for a divorce first

From the story you don't even seem to hate her, she doesn't even seem like a bad woman. You're just "tired of your marriage" aka acting like a woman and allowing emotions to control you.

For all the shit we talk aboot women and them being cheating bitches, there's a faggot like this to make our values skydive.
>>
The only tranny I've ever encountered in real life was not passing at all.
>>
>>35270102
Uh honey... Did you ever think the only reason the only tranny you ever saw didn't pass is because all the other trannies you saw looked like women???
>>
I met a tranny recently.
I wanted to be open minded.
But, I slowly realized he was just mentally ill.
There is a neurosis there, a gender identity one.
Not healthy at all.
>>
>>35269951
>She
>Implying he isn't a man with an illness

Top cuck
>>
>>35270261
>Top cuck
>cuck

back to /r/the_donald with you, newfag
>>
>>35270337
>knows specific plebbit urls
>uses the word newfag

Fuck off back there, kid
>>
>>35270359
>kid

back to /r/atheism, newfag
>>
File: KIMG1638.jpg (357KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG1638.jpg
357KB, 720x1280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob2_yEpqjJA Oh yes, cannot wait to have a tranny hangout with me and the tranny and I will have sex together & make our penises growl like the sound of my stomach.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPqxXdzcNL0&t=12s
>>
>>35269951
nice storry

even nicer pic related
mmmmmm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.