[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You don't need women at all. Women are detrimental to your life.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: modern vagina keepers.jpg (223KB, 898x449px) Image search: [Google]
modern vagina keepers.jpg
223KB, 898x449px
You'll be happier if you can realize that caring about sex and women is an absolute waste of time.

The only reason you're upset you haven't experienced anything with women is because society and culture has successfully deceived you into thinking that it's something wonderful that you need. That's a lie told to you for the sake of society's continued existence- let the normalfags fall for it and suffer.

Just look at the content of any woman hate thread. Read about all the stupid shit women have done to men, learn about the unfair laws regarding rape, marriage, and family court.

If you stop beta orbiting and submitting to being cucked by roasts, you'll be happier and better off, and the filthy fucking roasts will have less betabux to feed their decadent degeneracy.

Embrace asceticism and solitude. Make the best of what you have. Focus on yourself, self improvement, and ascension.

Women are a waste of your time. They need you more than you need them, and you don't need them at all. Stop letting yourself be lied to by culture at your expense.

Find alternative sources for your inherent biological desire to consort with filth like women. Anime, fiction, escapism, aforementioned asceticism, monasticism.

Women are a waste of your time and effort and they do not deserve any amount of thoughts, time, resources and energy. Feminism is a thing now, they're strong and independent- they don't need you, and they certainly don't want you, and if they do want you it's only to take advantage of your retarded cuck faggot ass.

Reject those stupid whores. You don't need them.
>>
File: schope.jpg (14KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
schope.jpg
14KB, 300x358px
>Find alternative sources for your inherent biological desire to consort with filth like women.

Man can do what he wants ,but he cannot want what he wants.
>>
Why are you quoting a guy who resents you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqrbdM8XjI
>>
>>35269721
We need women to carry on the white race senpai
>>
>>35269863
We should of given up and gone home as soon as Tyrone arrived.
Don't let /pol/ trick you into thinking we have a future.
>>
File: 1472347126072.jpg (122KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1472347126072.jpg
122KB, 640x426px
>>35269779
If someone says a true statement and a false statement on separate occasions, the fact that they have said a true statement does not make the false statement they have made true, and also having said a false statement does not make the true statement they have said false.

>>35269863
Yes, more white people raised by single mothers to grow up to be cucked faggots and feminists. Why should men stand up and try to do something "for our race" if it comes at great personal expense?

Go ahead and throw yourself on your sword for your race. At this point, what does the perpetuation of our race do for me? Bring white kids into a world for them to suffer and be hated and told to hate themselves for their skin color and that they are evil?

No. But I respect your noble naivety, by all means ruin your life for a foolish ideal.
>>
Our sex drive and testosterone is the very core reason why feminism exists. Not because our sex drive and testosterone is bad but really our sex drive and testosterone is what drives us to please women and see women as the holy grail. In other words, we do things for women because we want SEX in return. Sex is not a bad thing. Its a necessity for man. Feminists love to bash testosterone but love to deny that if testosterone never existed, feminism wouldn't exist. Women alone cannot make a movement like feminism so successful because they are inferior mentally and physically. It is man that is the driving force of it all aka the white knights. Sadly, man is will always be victim to their sex drive and will never control it the way women do.
>>
>>35269922
>It is man that is the driving force of it all aka the white knights. Sadly, man is will always be victim to their sex drive and will never control it the way women do.
Then if white knights can man the fuck up and stop giving a fuck about women like the OP says, feminism will be defeated and mankind might be saved.

Starve the women of attention and gratification by men and they'll crawl back in aprons with trays of sandwiches ready to suck cock and have children.
>>
File: soldier thinking.png (47KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
soldier thinking.png
47KB, 186x186px
>>35269721
>posting varg to back your point up when he hates you MGTOW faggots and encourages people to get married and have lots of kids
Learn to meme, fag
>>
>>35269950
please turn your attention to >>35269918

it was just an image in my muhsoggyknees folder that i chose randomly.
>>
File: bqts.jpg (829KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bqts.jpg
829KB, 1500x1000px
what about a qt black gf, she bears none of the baggage that le viking larper mememan talks about there

1: can cook soul food
2: statistically high birth rates
3: if they love you they will let you know it
4: not a neurotic distant uninvolved mom like most whites or a psychotic helicopter mom like most asians
5: independent and strong in the sense they get shit done, not that they are shallow, self-absorbed and conceited, a means not an ends
6: laid back and fun loving, when they get frustrated or angry they express it and solve it instead of letting it dwell as background noise, some men complain about this but all humans get mad and have disagreements, this way is better
7: their particular brand of style and fashion does make them look good and is accessible on a "ghetto" budget
8: they are attractive, petty maybe but there are no secrets here, undeniably the best asses, they want sex more often than most women, their skin doesn't age, more athletic, when they dance they "move" better kinda, can't deny that this is a bonus
>>
>>35270197
niggers talk like retards and smell like shit and 99% of sheboons are disgusting looking. the onyl attractive niggers look like white women with dark skin.

if i had to have children, they'd be half asian half white. I wouldn't allow my genetics to be mixed with such shit and filth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.