[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to turn 21. How do I into alcohol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: blue-velvet.png (595KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
blue-velvet.png
595KB, 1440x900px
About to turn 21. How do I into alcohol?
>>
Work your way down from girly sugar drinks to shitty beer and then eventually shitty vodka
>>
>>35269865
exactly what this guy said. Though i prefer whisky instead of vodka
>>
>>35269865
pretty much this

drink a lot of beer if you want to be somewhat of an alcoholic and still be semi-functional

vodka if you've given up and want to drink yourself to death
>>
>>35269662
it depends. what do you want out of alcohol?
>>
>>35269865
NOT THIS AT ALL

this is completely the other way around. Start off with shit vodka, shitty white wine and shitty fucking whatever. you have to drink this shit like a man for a year until you'll start to develop the taste buds for it. don't start with girly sugar drinks this dumb fuck doesn't have a clue. if anything, you'll just get hooked on them because there's no taste of alcohol whatsoever in them.
be a man and take the hard road. chick drinks are a noob trap.
>>
For new drinkers it's about diluting or masking the bitter taste of alcohol. You'll gradually get used to it after a while but it's hard to drink at first. Eat snacks with your drink. Salty stuff is good, spicy stuff too. Salted peanuts, popcorn, chicken wings, whatever you like. I like potato chips and salsa. You might want to use a 'chaser' to create another buffer. When I was a new drinker I'd take a sip of coke or something and hold it on my tongue, then a swig of beer or shot of vodka and swallow all at once before it mixes and the bitterness hits your tongue.

Beer is the most lightweight form of alcohol, it's basically just bitter water. I recommend the popular mainstream stuff like Bud Light since it's basically designed to be cheap while also inoffensive and easy to drink. The really cheap stuff is marketed to alcoholics like me who just want maximum alcohol by volume at the lowest price and have no problem stomaching nasty bitters. Same goes for bottom shelf vodka. Anyway it's gonna be bitter regardless, treat it as a new experience. You've been eating sweet sweets, candy and good tasting shit your whole life until now. Learn to embrace the other side of flavor. Enjoying something that leaves a bad taste in your mouth is what being an adult is all about.
>>
just drink beer you pussy
but dont drink lager or light beer because it literally tastes like piss (t. someone who has actually drank piss before)
malt liquor, stout, and mikes hard lemonade is pretty good
guinness is best beer
>>
>>35270759
What do you mean by this?

Isn't it more harmful do drink some shitty cheap 40%/vol. vodka than to drink some cheap beer thats like 5%alc/vol. designed for teenagers?

vodka is more harmful isn't it? if anything you should teach the youth to not drink so much of it and to drink in moderation. Drinking vodkda by itself isn't really the problem.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.