[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOMCEST THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1488563667650.jpg (381KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488563667650.jpg
381KB, 1600x1200px
A mother and her son are made to bred together. When a boy came out of his mother's womb, his penis is in contact with his mom's vagina and the boy's penis keep the shape of her pussy in memory and grow to perfectly fit in. By the age of 10 to 12, every mom should take their son's virginity. Only the mother should have this privilege, the fact that the son return to where he belong is the greatest feeling in the world. The mother is the only one to make their son feel relaxed and make proper love to a women for the first time and to not feel ambarased if he had some difficulties and/or has premature ejaculate. His mom needs to make him feel good in those situation and give him some training
>>
>the boy's penis keep the shape of her pussy in memory and grow to perfectly fit

guys is this true?
>>
File: 1488562517800.jpg (139KB, 950x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488562517800.jpg
139KB, 950x700px
on my mom, in missionary with my penis slowly going inside her and when it's fully inside not moving, enjoying the warm and proximity with my mommy tighten her vagina and massing my back whispering sweet word in my hear, like a baby
>>
I have two shameful pseudo experiences.

When I was about 13 and curious as all boys are I once spied on my mom taking a shower, and the sight of her fuzzy cunt and asshole (she bent over while drying herself) almost made me cum.

Roughly at the same time I even masturbated while smelling her used panties. Enter the IRON PILLAR OF DOOM. I never had an erection that hard.

This was a very long time ago and didn't develop into anything since I started dating girls and stuff in due time, but it might interest Anons in this thread.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.