[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ywn live in 1984 Miami

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: PjC8hiO[1].png (217KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
PjC8hiO[1].png
217KB, 460x276px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8FYYCI8MW8

fuck my fuckin life
>>
>a pop music video is representative of real life
>>
>>35268190
>HURHURHURHRUHUR REAL LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SUMMARIZE SUCCINCTLY IN 3 MINUTES

Fuck off
>>
>>35268173
>ywn drive your gf around listening to future funk

Hold me robots ;_;
>>
>>35268226
This isn't the fucking point. Pop culture isn't 'life' you absolute fucking retard.

It's pandering escapism which is why you're crying over it.
>>
>>35268304
>HURR DURR I'M A TYPICAL WAGIE LIKE 90% OF RETARDS THAT SPENDS HIS TIME WORKING, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND THEN TALKING TO HIS NORMIE FRIENDS ABOUT THE MOST MEANINGLESS ASPECTS OF EXISTENCE, YOU CAN"T POSSIBLY TELL ME PEOPLE LIVED ANY MORE MEANINGFUL LIVES AT OTHER POINTS IN HISTORY HURR HURR
>>
>>35268720
Jesus Christ, you would never be happy regardless of time period because you seem to have a seriously case of autism
>>
>>35268720
>YOU CAN"T POSSIBLY TELL ME PEOPLE LIVED ANY MORE MEANINGFUL LIVES AT OTHER POINTS IN HISTORY HURR HURR
they didn't
>>
>>35268173
why would you want to live in 1984? You wanna live without privacy? Imagine a camera watching your every move, that's fucked up
>>
>>35268173
i think you are romanticizing this time period. go watch a few documentaries , miami was a drug infested war zone, with columbian drug lords at war, cocaine everywhere, people getting murdered in broad daylight , gunfights on the streets
>>
>>35268173
Miami in 1984 is everything people make fun of the new generation for taken and amplified to 11 until it becomes a weird self aware parody of itself.

Nobody actually likes the 80s.If you do you're probably just a neckbeard that's revivalist for the sake of being revivalist, probably because you're too boring to fabricate a style of your own.
>>
Fuck this contrarian shithole, you people are the mud of the Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLDsseajgUA&list=PLxQgNPDArrnXo15Vi3FpulVdy1DW4Ks4j&index=30
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.