[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any videogame griefers out here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 2350266-uo.jpg (97KB, 636x455px) Image search: [Google]
2350266-uo.jpg
97KB, 636x455px
>only played wow to aggro npcs and wipe lfg raids
>>
>>35267675
i fucking hate you and your kind
i used to play mmorpgs just to sell gold and end game gear for real life money and i don't even know how many hundreds of bucks i've missed out on because of faggots like you
god fucking damn
>>
I remember before the Gamespy servers were taken down the Halo PC demo had an online map you could play on. Hacks for it were really easy to find, and there was one that killed all players instantly as soon as they spawned. Aimbot was a lot of fun too.
>>
>Runescape
>someone trying to cook on campfire
>pour water on it
>>
File: 1444291312468.jpg (82KB, 446x451px) Image search: [Google]
1444291312468.jpg
82KB, 446x451px
I used to minge (term for grief) on Garry's Mod DarkRP servers. If you don't know, they're a sort of roleplay gametype where you sign up for a job and live your life in a city on a server of anywhere from 40-100. Things like random killing and other commonly agreed "un-fun" things were being monitored by admins but when there were no admins on I used to propkill and hear all the 10 year old kids cry into the mic.
>>
Will Belan ever be succeeded by a rightful heir?
>>
>>35267675
>flyff when pvp just came out
>had a level 45 magician
>would hang out around flaris and sm and root people over and over again, then hop on my broom if someone higher level came by

I would not even give them the sweet release of death.
>>
>>35267675
>Any videogame griefers out here?

I've given it some consideration. I hate the concept of MMOs, but I think I hate the utter toxic-ness of the gaming community even more.

Maybe I'll hunt down a copy of Souls, build up a cheap PvP character and go fuck with some underage /pol/lacks.
>>
>>35268329
>Belan

haha that's old!
>>
>play League Of Legends
>get forced into a role I don't want to play that I'm not good at
>proceed to feed, but make it look like I'm trying so I don't get banned
>>
>>35267675
Vas Ex Por
Vas Ex Por
In Nox
Vas Ex Por
Cor Por
*dumbass is medidating

>three guys with explosion pre cast run up
>Cal Vas Flam

>this is bullshit!
>trammel gets created
>let's just turn this into a farming game that requires group raids for powerscrolls since there is no reason to play in felucia or getting golds without a dragon
>>
i can't believe its not btter
>>
Not activly, but i remember back when i played 4Story my guild sometimes did stuff like target new players and just steal every mob.
One time some guy asked one of us for gold, so we actually spend gold on him, but in ways he wouldn't profit from, like buying him tickets for high level farming grounds, giving potions that would kill him and stuff like that.
we even convinced him to dive until his oxygen bar was empty to get special rewards.
Pretty sure he knew at that point but he kept takign the bait until late night, even though he said he had school next day.
Good times.
>>
Minecraft.

I would constantly break and steal shit cause hearing someone whine in chat got my dick hard.
>>
i play a rogue on a wow private server for the sole purpose of fucking with people who are trying to quest
>>
Pulling aggro mob trains in Anarchy Online onto newbies.

BF1942 MP demo had poor netcode - fighter plane could hit anything while hitting the plane was very hard. I chalked up 300:1 kd on the regular. If my team lost all the spawnpoints I would just fly in the clouds for 30 minutes as the dead hopelessly had to spectate.

>tfw Gamespy servers went down.

Relentless aimbotting in Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

Habbo raids. Dressed up as John Locke and spammed beastiality/incest stories or simply proclaimed that the island had told me the pool contained aids.

Too many games to count desu.

>>35268435
Nice quality bait.
>>
File: 14795657415930.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14795657415930.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
holy sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>35267675
Oh man. I loved Ultima Online. Still the only mmo with thrilling pvp that was rewarding. Even in its current bastardized state killing players for millions of gold in loot then trying to make it out alive is very fun.
>>
File: QmbV7aD.png (298KB, 500x412px) Image search: [Google]
QmbV7aD.png
298KB, 500x412px
>>35267675
I int feed league accs down to bronze v then go like 50/0 on ap zed
>>
I kill abyss rcers and black sallie hunters :)))
>>
I rarely grief, I'm just too lazy.
>>
I only grief in CSGO to be honest and then only if I think my team doesn't deserve to win for one reason or other
>>
I only grief when I know im too shit to be good so there is no point in pretending to try
>>
File: 1471153995096.jpg (58KB, 567x642px) Image search: [Google]
1471153995096.jpg
58KB, 567x642px
Back on Maplestory I had a pretty high level Bishop. I'd go into maps 20-50 levels below me, pick a player to stalk and just spam my ulti and steal their mobs until they quit. I also scammed trades for scrolls by doing the fast trading method where you swap out 10 mill for 1 mill.

I also used to scam on habbo hotel. I first started with scamming by telling them I'd paint their rooms and then running with their money. Later when I had enough furni, I'd set up falling furni/pod racing events and then have a friend play in them. They'd pretend to p2p/revenge everytime they lost until they won every time. I made ~500 norms doing this, which was a big deal back in the day since there were so many noobies.

ah, the good 'ol days.
>>
>>35271722
>habbo hotel
I used to scam on there too. It was great, their mods never did shit about it
>>
>competitive queue no matter what
>torbjorn no matter what
>people tell me to switch from the start
>even when I'm doing objectively decent but we're losing, all fingers point toward me because well,
>reeeee torb
>mfw
>>
I rarely play video games with a potential for griefing, but if there's a potential for it, I'll do it.

>went to tech magnet where everyone has their own laptop
>one of the teachers set up a CS:S server for us to play after exams
>kids all across school are playing
>whittle all my teammates down to low HP when the match starts with friendly fire
>they all die in one hit
>never get penalized because I didn't outright kill them
>keep doing this for the rest of the day until teacher disables friendly fire
>all the kids who were playing it were extremely butthurt and they never found out it was me
>>
>>35271722
>I also used to scam on habbo hotel. I first started with scamming by telling them I'd paint their rooms and then running with their money. Later when I had enough furni, I'd set up falling furni/pod racing events and then have a friend play in them. They'd pretend to p2p/revenge everytime they lost until they won every time. I made ~500 norms doing this, which was a big deal back in the day since there were so many noobies.
Kind of spoopy how I did EXACTLY this, I also sometimes just kept 2 windows open logged in to seperate accounts at the same time, got tricky at times. Seriously an eyeopener as a kid just seeing how gullible some people are. I did this on different account because people kept making rooms called "anon IS A SCAMMER!!" that would pop up if you searched my name. Good memories
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.