[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My existential perception

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hith-sistine-chape.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hith-sistine-chape.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
Ever since I had my brain surgery, (not sure if it is entirely dependent on what im about to say), my perception of reality seem to be foggy or disrupted. I no longer view the world the way I did a few years ago. Its almost as if im a robot that just drifts through time living what life he has. I feel like Im not me or rather I feel very disconnected with reality. I still do things like I used to and my personality is roughly the same.

Anyone else have this happen to them, does this having something to do with become mature?

P.S. This famous picture is somewhat inspiring to me. You will notice that god and the angels create the outline of a brain. My take on this painting is that our world and perception is entirely created with out brain. God being the all mighty entity that he is, could possibly just be a function of understanding relative to the brain

im posting on a few boards because I want answers. thanks.
>>
Read Nausea by Jean-Paul Sartre
>>
What was the brain surgery for? What did they do?

Aside from whatever they did to your brain, those symptoms aren't maturity, just derealization/depersonalization, a super annoying condition. The forums for it (like dpselfhelp) are slightly helpful, but also a cesspit of complaining (like this board) that may ultimately make you feel worse. What makes it better is getting off the internet and doing engaging stuff, being healthy, etc.
>>
>>35268645
They removed a benign glioma tumor the size of a quarter in the left frontal lobe.
>>
>>35268682
thanks bro. too bad it happened.
>>
bumping for OP

Talk to doctors and scientists, fucker!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.