[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you need to get off your chest?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: UGDUkjx.jpg (48KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
UGDUkjx.jpg
48KB, 500x667px
What do you need to get off your chest?
>>
>>35267279
cum

asldjkgj
>>
>>35267279
I've been mildly ill for 2 weeks and it's made me irritable. Because of it, I've started thinking I should cut ties with my friends and family, sell my trailer, and move away.
I'd probably just be going to commit suicide away from everyone after getting discouraged that I can't do anything on my own, but even that might be better than hating myself and my family and my life.
>>
>>35267279
Every fucking piece of classical music sounds the fucking same and people expect me to praise and respect these smug fucks while they probably sat on their ass twiddling their dick and eating fine cheese.
Fucking hell.
>>
File: 1486066498207.png (74KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486066498207.png
74KB, 1100x700px
I live with my parents and they know I'm gay but I won't admit that I crossdress, but they know it. It gets awkward at times and I'm ready to move out in a few months. Could be worse. I actually wouldn't mind showing them pictures of me and even going shopping with my mom, I think they would just love that even if it's sorta awkward for me, but I don't plan to do that until I'm not living here. /blog
>>
>>35267367
>mildly ill
>seriously mentally ill and in need of immediate professional care
>>
>>35267367
>mr fancy owns his own home
why not just fuck off in your trailer and ignore them. I've been hearing of the Grey Rock method, where you just mostly ignore them, politely decline helping or hanging out with them, etc.

But seriously though, what do you do for a living? I'm a jealous neet.
>>
Do you guys ever have these moments where you understand yourself better?

Last week i came to realize that the reason why i keep acting like a loud asshole for no real reason is probably because my dad favored my brother, so i felt i had to work harder to get his attention, which kind of stuck even when communicating with other people
>>
Dated a girl for 3 years
She sucked my best friend of 10 year's dick
Lost them both
Now I fight in a cage with 30 year old guys because I have anger issues
>>
Im a righteous fuck that want to fix everything that's wrong with this wrong but i can't

i have no problem with physical confrontations. actually i wait for the day that some faggot will try to push me around so i can beat him up to death.

i completely gave up on woman, not because i hate them or their nature, its because i require the company of people with interesting thoughts and ideas or at least skillful. i can't bear sitting in a room with someone that is bland as fuck
>>
>>35267279
I secretly hope the girl I have a crush on breaks up with her boyfriend
>>
I'm really embarrassed about some posts I made.

Fuck it's so embarrassing
>>
>>35267279
I'm married, in medical school, have a pretty good life, but I still hate living.

I feel like every month to every few months I get bouts of depression and hate doing anything. I don't want to go to the doctor about it because I don't want that in my medical record.
>>
File: 1487462983717.png (1MB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487462983717.png
1MB, 700x700px
>>35268121
>he's struggling before residency
get out while you can
>>
>>35268165
Medical school isn't the problem. It's actually pretty easy for me.

I've been like this since high school.
>>
>>35267440
I'm a neet with a dead parent.
I just live off invested inheritance.
>>
i think i have an issue with taking too many pills. i'm also becoming addicted to coffee.
>>
my new hit single

https://soundcloud.com/rockstar-papi
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.