[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a job. But im really lazy. What im in for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 60733829_p24_master1200.jpg (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
60733829_p24_master1200.jpg
131KB, 500x500px
I finally got a job.

But im really lazy. What im in for?
>>
You'll start off with anxiety and end up having your soul crushed from monotonous duties.
>>
>>35267249
Wanting to quit
>>
File: image599772656l.png (431KB, 632x632px) Image search: [Google]
image599772656l.png
431KB, 632x632px
>>35267271
oooo boy i cant fucking wait
>>
>>35267271
This. Worse than being a NEET.
>>
>>35267271
Or you'll just get both
>>
>>35267249

It's OK. Most people either suck at their job or half-ass it. Doing things on time is more important than doing them well. Stick to the schedule and don't bitch and whine to anyone above your chain-of-command and you'll survive almost anywhere.

Do yourself a favor though, IDC how much you're earning, set some money aside for yourself. (As in, for retirement, medical emergencies) then, set another kind of savings aside, at least $10/week, this is for yourself. This is for a car, a gaming PC, or maybe a android waifu. Just don't spend everything you earn, or else it will feel like there's nothing to live for.

There's apps for this. I also recommend the prepaid Amex card they sell at Wal-mart, it costs $1/m and allows you to direct deposit, as well as automatically move a pre-determined among to a "reserve" account.
>>
>>35267413
not really

when you're need it's like solitary confinement. With a wage cuck job you just feel like a robot. And stressed to because you have to work fast and deal with bitchy customers
>>
File: 60733829_p69_master1200.jpg (241KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
60733829_p69_master1200.jpg
241KB, 800x600px
>>35267961
actually idk what to do because a friend of mine wants to go to Japan with me but that would be like spending half of what i won during the entire year or so, so idk

As for the rest, in my country they pay you an extra for holydays, and for savings, idk if its much but i can count that too?

Thanks a lot for your help anon, i really need to decide what im going to do with the money.
>>
File: Sonics eternal pain.png (88KB, 315x395px) Image search: [Google]
Sonics eternal pain.png
88KB, 315x395px
>>35267249
You will be hated by most of your coworkers because you don't pull your weight. Yes, the ones that are just as bad or worse than you. The 2-3 hardworking coworkers you have will be indifferent to you because they hate everyone for doing such a shit job. As long as you're nice and easy to talk to it won't be that bad. I was a hard worker at my wage cuck jobs before I got my real job. Be nice to these kids because they will be first to get promoted and the boss/owner will like them. They will come up to bat for you if they like you and it will bail your ass out when you seriously fuck up. Also work will feel like pic related if for some reason you get the spark of wanting to work hard
>>
>>35268081

>actually idk what to do because a friend of mine wants to go to Japan with me

Would he go without you? I'd be cautious about that, because if he's INVITING you, he should already have planned for the costs of himself and including you should cost LESS. I would think that, if he knows himself to be in a better financial situation than you he would offer for you to only cover the ADDITIONAL costs.

Traveling doesn't have to be expensive, but you have to plan in advance for it to be "cheap". I understand experiences can have value, but I personally wouldn't.

>As for the rest, in my country they pay you an extra for holidays, and for savings

In the US we have Social Security and some non-shit employers also contribute towards retirement. I think that's a decision you need to make after considering how you would like to live when you're 60. I would say it's best to have money and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Prepare an emergency fund, there's few things more worthwhile in terms of cost/benefit.
>>
>>35268230
Oh at 60 i might just kill myself, i dont like being old. I might.
>>
>>35267249
getting fired probably
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.