[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cutfags are in total denial.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

https://www.circinfo.org/Circumcision_and_masturbation.html
>Can't fap properly
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_male_circumcision
>Dick is cut to please the jew
http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/tc/circumcision-risks
>Risking your babies life to please the jew and stop him fapping or having good sex
How the fuck can you try justify circumcision? The mental gymnastics you cutfags do to try.
Why can't you accept it was wrong and that you had no choice? Doing something to a child which changes it forever for little to no benfit for a trend or the jew is so fucked up.
Cutfags a victims.
Pic related, yes because doing this to a newborn baby is of total benfit.
>>
Honestly how fucked is it that in first world country like USA they do this.
Notice how no other civil first world country does this.
Asia NOPE. Europe NOPE. African YES.
>>
The last ditch defense of this barbaric practice involves statistics regarding HIV transmission through the membrane of the foreskin. That would almost make sense if we lived in a fantasy world where there were an epidemic of AIDS-having buttsluts sitting on baby dicks and boys couldn't afford to wait until they were old enough to decide for themselves whether to slice off part of their dick or just choose not stick it in virus-ridden holes.
>>
Circumcision is a great evil, as are the Jews and all Abrahamic sex-negative desert cucks. None of these things should continue to exist. Anyone negatively impacted by the first should look into manual restoration and foregen to take back their body's integrity.
>>
How could a parent willingly mutilate their child? I just don't get it. It genuinely upsets me that parents put their kids through it, religious or otherwise.
>>
>>35266445
>>35266457

in america it's a cultural thing because it was prescribed as a masturbation prevention method. if it were only happening for religious reasons it would be happening a lot less.
>>
>>35266445
>to please jew
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35266848
then why does it not stop.
>>
I feel like my circumcision as a baby caused me to be extremely sensitive to pain. Fapping is also pretty meh, which is the only thing I even relatively enjoy doing in life. Fucking jews

>>35266926
Money
>>
>>35266772
Most people are stupid as fuck. When I was younger I used to think that wasn't so or that's it's arrogant to think that, but yeah, lots of people just do things like mutilating their babies because reasons.
>>
>>35266457
Why are South Koreans doing this too?
>>
File: 1475351791717.jpg (51KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1475351791717.jpg
51KB, 800x634px
>>35266445
these threads hurt me deeply

I didn't ask to be genitally mutilated.

I resent my mother, the women who was supposed to care for me, for blinding signing away without even fucking thinking

the self centered cunt just laughs the only 2 times i brought it up.

I did not ask for this shit, I did not ask to be brought into this shitty lonely undesirable life. I hope that wretched whore burns in fucking hell for all eternity,

I come on here after a long day of wage cucking and loneliness to laugh at it all with my fellow robots, only for you all to rub shit in my face.

I envy my European brothers and uncucked Americans, my dick just feels numb

I hope i just die in my fucking sleep tonight.
>>
>>35266445
Millions of evolution has created the foreskin.

And the whole "it causes penis infections" is bullshit. Anyone with half a brain can peel back their foreskin and clean it with soap.

I feel sorry for cutfags who know they have been robbed of sexual pleasure by their parents stupidity.
>>
File: 1458738378059.jpg (30KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1458738378059.jpg
30KB, 728x546px
>>35266992
>mfw it was my own FATHER who told the doctor to circumcise me
I have literally been in a perpetual state of psychological resentment, anxiety, and rage ever since then
>>
>>35266987
They are americanized many are christian so they don't want their kids fapping however many don't know circumcision is a sin.
>>
File: cry.jpg (143KB, 480x732px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
143KB, 480x732px
>>35266992
>this distraught over being a cutfag

just transition into a qt 3.14 boygirl and it wont matter if you have foreskin or not
>>
File: 1437663548670.jpg (88KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1437663548670.jpg
88KB, 400x388px
holy shit this nightmare thread>>35266992
>>35267034

im fucked up in so many ways but i guess i shouldnt take my nice dick for granted
>>
>>35267034

I hope we can find peace in death, anon

>>35267053

I am not a fucking faggot. I am a 6ft 2 200lb pound boxer
>>
File: sadman.jpg (48KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
sadman.jpg
48KB, 500x599px
>>35267097
and i am a 5ft8 160lb boygirl with a phat ass

your point desu?
>>
>>35266445
>How the fuck can you try justify circumcision?
In my country you get judged as a racist if you say circumcision is wrong, either male or female. You can only criticize those things if you are Jewish or a muslim yourself. Basically you can not criticize anything bad happening in any other culture, not even child marriages or gay beating, unless you want to be spat on. It's kind of humorous sometimes, while even gay people call you a racist for not liking the way they stone gay people to death in some parts of the world. People are totally delusional these days.

What's happeningn in that picture btw?
>>
Restore, donate to forgen, and vote against kike influence.

It's really all we can do.
>>
File: 3463347.jpg (28KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
3463347.jpg
28KB, 300x360px
>tfw you could have had a really nice looking dick if it wasn't for the jews
>you wouldn't have hair growing up more than half of your shaft
>your glans wouldn't be cracking and dry as fuck
>your dick wouldn't feel like sandpaper
>fapping would actually be enjoyable
>you wouldn't have to use lube
>>
>>35267125

the point is that i am not a mentally unstable freak, i want to fuck women, not be fucked by men.

I bet you look like a dumpy sack of shit with gyno

I am also fucking sick of everyone here pushing this narrative and trying to convince misguided young men to fuck up there natural hormone levels and penises for life, just for some neet's sick fucking fetish.
>>
>>35266992
>>35266445

>be me
>at age 18 the skin still won't roll back because lazy parents
>has to go to the doctor to get cut on my own
>now 23 still a KV since I blew all my chances when I was younger
>now beta af when it comes to dating

So stop hating on this. Makes 0 difference, actually easier to keep clean and doing it early enough can avoid a lot of pain, both physical and emotional
>>
>Amputation severs the nerve endings to the affected area. Circumcision causes total severing of the nerves leading from the foreskin due to the stretching, cutting (laceration), and crushing by circumcision devices. This type of neuron death is known as neurotmesis. Neurotmesis results in neural degeneration. Not only are the nerves lost in the foreskin, but the nerves feeding them atrophy and die back to the spine. Without full enervation of the penile tissues as an infant, growth is likely to be stunted.

>Furthermore, an informal study conducted by Dr. Christopher Fletcher, M.D. found that the adult penises of men circumcised as infants are 8mm (3/8) shorter than their intact counterparts. Dr. Fletcher is an assistant clinical professor of family and community medicine at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Dr. Fletcher's conclusions arise from a study of men 18 years and older seeking medical care. The vast majority of his subjects had circumcisions soon after birth for non-medical reasons.

Cutfags also have smaller penises
>>
>>35267128
circumcision of a newborn.
>>
>>35267212
That was a medical issue. Thats like 0.1% who actual need to be cut because forskin issue.
>>
>>35267212

that actually made me feel a little better. but i am still upset

does fapping feel the same?

does everything feel numb?

do you every regret it

also
>>35267262
>>
>>35267262
well not exactly, it was laziness on my parents part, didn't pull back the skin like ever, so it got stuck. not a real medical problem
>>
>>35267212
all you had to do is get in a warm bath and jerk off while stretching the skin at your tip. stretch it a little more everyday and soon it will stretch back on its own when you're hard.

google could have saved you from having your dick cut up
>>
>>35267212
>>at age 18 the skin still won't roll back because lazy parents

That's your own fault you retard. They're not supposed to do shit to your dick.

>Makes 0 difference
Bullshit. I can link plenty of studies of the differences.

>actually easier to keep clean and doing it early enough can avoid a lot of pain, both physical and emotional

It doesn't even take 10 seconds to pull back your foreskin to clean it. If you seriously have a problem with that, you might need more help than just cleaning your dick. Also, circumcision CAUSES physical and emotional damage if done at a young age (aka after birth), and denying this is ignorant.
>>
>>35267229
Looks f*cking horrible. I could not put my new born baby through that, if having one. It's horrifying child abuse. And yes, I'm a white Christian European, stone me to death now.
>>
>>35267283
It got irritated at first, because of the surgery but I fapped anyways, actually busted a stitch too. But after a month or two everything is the same.
>>
I have a slight phimosis and have thought about just cutting my foreskin, but I'm hanging in there, stretching daily. Glad I can still fix my dick.
>>
>>35267332
Wait 20 years from now, when your dick is comparable to someone's that was cut at birth. Of course you're not going to feel a difference after a couple of months, it hasn't been rubbed up against underwear for decades.
>>
>>35267327
well this way I have a busted stitch which leaved a scar, useful for g spot detection since the scar tissue is not as soft as the rest of my junk
>>
>>35266445
I like how circumcision is way more common in blacks than whites. Explains why they have such low rates of HIV and are so picky about what they fuck.
>>
I say we legalize baby rape because those little fuckers wont remember it anyways :^)
>>
>>35267328
I've been fapping since 6 so I can't really say I wasn't trying
>>
>>35267212
>Makes 0 difference
Except it's proven already that foreskin does make a difference, you fucking retard. Enjoy your sandpaper glans
>at age 18 the skin still won't roll back because lazy parents
If at 18 you still can't roll back then it your own fault for being a stupid fuck, should've stretched since adolescence.
>has to go to the doctor to get cut on my own
You could've gotten a preputioplasty and kept your foreskin, you imbecile.
>easier to keep clean
Takes one second in the shower to pull the foreskin back
>didn't pull back the skin like ever, so it got stuck
Foreskins don't work like that you inbred mongrel. Your parent's weren't supposed to pull back your foreskin, you were supposed to. And you had phimosis so you were supposed to stretch, use steroid creams or get a less invasive surgery in the worst case scenario.
You fucked up and ruined your dick's sensitivity and you deserve it, frankly.

Holy fuck, circumcision advocates are literally THIS retarded.
>>
>>35267366
well it has been 5 years since, I still can't feel any difference, it actually increased my duration in bed so I guess I did lose some amount of feeling but who cares?
>>
>>35267305
>well not exactly, it was laziness on my parents part, didn't pull back the skin like ever, so it got stuck. not a real medical problem

The fuck am I reading... This some cutfag trying to shill?

I don't think he understand how forskins work.
>>
>>35267396
You're right about that. They won't remember a thing, because you killed them by raping them.
>>
If I was a cutfag I really don't think I could love my parents.

You guys will never know what its like to just idly circle your finger around the moist underside of your foreskin while browsing 4chan.

You'll never know what it's like to rush to the toilet and peel back your foreskin and see that pink, soft, moist, sponge-like head of the penis.

You will know the pleasure of having an itchy frenulum and scratching to relieve the itch.

You will never know the feeling of locking your forefinger and thumb around the base of your penis head and thoroughly masturbating just that idea using your foreskin as a protective and pleasurable sheath,

You will never know what it's like to shave your pubic region and stand in the mirror with your foreskin pulled back and your cute, flushed soft penis dangling there healthy and sensitive.

Instead your parents simply stood by (and even paid to do so) while some normie Chad doctor simply cut away the most sensitive part of your body, inflicting you with a dry, cracked, unsightly, numb, unprotected thing between your legs.

Do cutfags realize that most of us who are intact can't even walk around for a few minutes with your foreskins pulled back and the head of the penis exposed? It's way too sensitive for that. The idea of spending my entire life like that makes me want to gag.
>>
>>35267396

my point exactly who cares? they won't remember shit from it, only guessing
>>
>>35267475
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/chamberlain/
>>
>>35267007

>Anyone with half a brain can peel back their foreskin and clean it with soap.

It's worth mentioning that you don't need to pull back the foreskin of a baby or child, and doing so is actually very dangerous.

The foreskin is fused to the head of the penis in babies and young children. This is simply part of its natural development cycle. On average the membrane that fuses them together breaks down enough to allow retraction around age 10 (sometimes a bit later). Trying to pull back the foreskin even a tiny bit before this can cause problems like infections, scarring, etc.
>>
File: 1487557092914.jpg (20KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1487557092914.jpg
20KB, 247x248px
>>35267305

>Expecting your parents to pull the foreskin back

Now this is just pure pigheaded laziness
>>
>>35266445
tru, had just infection fimosis or sm shit so had to have it removed.
>>
>How the fuck can you try justify circumcision?
Most people are unaware of the differences, so they don't know. It's a combination of tradition and 'm'my parents did it to me and it's not so bad'

>Why can't you accept it was wrong and that you had no choice?
It being 'wrong' is debatable from person to person. Most people are aware they had no choice.
Y u do mad?
I'm not denying that some of what you posted is true, but that first link is stupidly bias. Also
>Australia
>>35266965
You can't know how much better it would of been. You probably fap too much. Be honest.
>>35266848
>as a masturbation prevention method
This hasn't been the case for several decades. And wasn't even used as a reason very long back then
>>
File: 1.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>be uncut
>born with tight frenulum
>have to get a frenuloplasty to loosen it
>area is permanently sensitive in a bad way, gets painful very easily if I try and fap without sufficient lubricant
>might as well be a cutfag
>>
>>35267305

>Blaming your parents for not pulling back your foreskin

Its like you want to be molested.
>>
>>35267305

>it was laziness on my parents part, didn't pull back the skin like ever

They did the right thing. You're not supposed to do that to a child, and doing so can damage the penis.

>so it got stuck

Do you mean it was still fused to the head of your penis, or that the opening of the foreskin was too small?
>>
>>35267530
how would've I know to do that when I was 3-4-5 years old, I didn't realize that skin can come back off until some medical check up in elementary school where they sent me to a doc who simply pulled it back by force and was done with it.
>>
>>35267396

Yeah I agree!! People need to realize that times are changing. The baby won't be harmed anyways much less remember it. Also, its much less likely for it to get pregnant too.
>>
>>35267505
20 years old and missing citations.
Babies do remember some trauma, but you could of easily found a better source.
>>
>>35267451
>I still can't feel any difference
>so I guess I did lose some amount of feeling
No shit, Sherlock. You did lose some amount of feeling, but we're talking about pleasure here which isn't that easily measurable.
Not noticing the difference because you no longer remember how it was 5 years ago doesn't mean you didn't lose that sensitivity
>but who cares?
You will in 10 years when your dick goes even number and you might actually realize what you're missing on.
>>
>>35267618

>how would've I know to do that when I was 3-4-5 years old

You wouldn't have needed to know that. The majority of boys that age have non-retractile foreskins.

> I didn't realize that skin can come back off until some medical check up in elementary school where they sent me to a doc who simply pulled it back by force and was done with it.

What that doctor did was absolutely wrong and probably damaged the fuck out of your foreskin.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christiane-northrup/circumcision_b_3443415.html

http://www.doctorsopposingcircumcision.org/for-parents/care-of-the-intact-penis/
>>
>>35267597
who wouldn't? isn't that like half of the point of this board?
>>
>>35267658
well all my friends said that the doc did the same to them, only for them it did the trick
>>
>>35267637
http://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2015-04-21-babies-feel-pain-adults
http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/second/chamberlain.html

138 references. Happy?
>>
But at least cutfags have nofap right? :^)
>>
I mean I cant really blame you guys for relentlessly defending your anteater cheese dick. Funny how you always see threads about "hurrr you mad cutfags" but never vise versa.

Uncuts IMO are male roasties. If I were a girl I wouldn't want a bunch of loose skin in my mouth and to have to peel it back.
>>
>>35267688

It's lucky for your friends they didn't respond so badly to it but it was still malpractice.
>>
>>35267729

You overestimate how hard it is to pull foreskin back and forth. Just wrapping your lips around it and applying gentle pressure should be enough.
>>
>>35267729

t. Butthurt cutfag

Its sad that you will never experience masturbation and sex the way nature intended to.
>>
>>35266445
i fucking hate not having foreskin who the fuck thinks otherwise
>>
>>35267729
and my QT european girl friend wouldn't touch a guy whos parents cut their dick.

It screams dumb fuck sheeple to the extend they will do that to a child.
>>
>>35267807
I say they should cut the whole dick off to stop them from masturbating!
>>
File: 1488423625018.jpg (11KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1488423625018.jpg
11KB, 200x252px
>Parents were Christians when they had me
>Still didn't fall for the circumcision meme

Am truly blessed
>>
File: no inner foreskin.jpg (306KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
no inner foreskin.jpg
306KB, 1024x680px
Anyone here got this kind of circumcision?

With this one there is no inner foreskin at all left, just shaft skin then the glans.
>>
>>35267128
being silent about it only encourages it.
>>
>>35267821
cut ppl usually last longer though, meaning they'd still jump on it even if they don't like the idea
>>
File: 1483493700795.jpg (130KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483493700795.jpg
130KB, 768x1024px
>>35266457
>G-guys, circumcision is a good thing. Look at all these great places that do it
>Africa
>Middle east
>Korea
>shitpostia
>>
>>35267212
Same issue here, you just got phismosis.

I fixed this myself by stretching.
>>
>>35267863
my cock is so small the couldn't do that kind, so I still have some skin left when I'm not hard
>>
>>35267778
>>35267799
>>35267821
And then three instant responses from angry people. Why are you uncut people so defensive if its so much better? And I'm not mad at all. I'd take an aesthetic dick over a male roastie any day. And the stuff about it being numb is highly exaggerated.
>>
>>35266445
>>Dick is cut to please the jew
That's not why it's practiced in America you uneducated swine. Look up Kellogg (yes that Kellogg) and his stance on it. He's the one who pushed it, and it's for purely puritanical "don't masturbate" reasons, has nothing to do with the Jewish people.

>inb4 hurr kike
they're legitimately to blame for popularizing the practice but it surviving and being commonplace, even the norm, in America has nothing to do with them directly
>>
>>35267890

>Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>>
>>35267890

They'll also have limp dick and ED because their penis doesn't have the necessary sensitivity to become hard. Its a lose lose
>>
>>35267926
If it was so much better we could just go get cut.

Yet you can never regrow a forskin. Jokes on you.
>>
>>35267926

>His only argument is that uncutfags are male roastie

Your post sure has a fuck load of sour grapes.
>>
>>35267938
my point exactly, if you don't cum she gets more thrusting time
it isn't my fault that Danish people can't keep it up long enough
>>
my foreskin kept closing on the top, so when i pissed as a baylby it would balloon up and give me immense pain. so my parents got me circumcised
>>
>>35267988

Women with circumcised partners are more likely to experience pain with sex and less likely to have orgasms.
>>
>>35267994
that is extreme, but still good that they got you sorted
>>
>>35268020
as long as she's screaming I'm happy, don't care if it is from orgasm or from pain
>>
File: merchant.jpg (118KB, 680x722px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.jpg
118KB, 680x722px
>>35266445
Foreskin gumbo is a Jewish delicacy.
>>
>>35267994

>my foreskin kept closing on the top, so when i pissed as a baylby it would balloon up and give me immense pain.

Ballooning of the foreskin is a normal part of the penis's development. It helps the membrane that fuses it to the glans break down.

There's a little muscle at the tip of the foreskin that should open up enough to allow the urine to come out, even if there is some ballooning. If it closes up, this can be fixed with some ointment.
>>
File: 22319993.jpg (125KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
22319993.jpg
125KB, 540x494px
>>35267988
>>35268020

How this make you feel cutfags??

Cutfags BTFO
>>
>>35267729
>le mutilate yourself so women might enjoy your dick more meme
>have to peel it back
Uncut erect penises have the glans exposed as well you cretin.
Matter of fact unless you have an unusually long foresking there's not much difference aesthetics wise between a cut dick and a natural one while having an erection, the only state in which a girl should see your dick, btw.
Oh, this if we don't mention the hairy shaft, ugly circumcision scar, ugly two tone dick and dry cracked glans cutfags have.

>>35267926
>And the stuff about it being numb is highly exaggerated.
It's not really, not everyone is the same. There are people who lost a lot of sensitivity because of their circumcision.
As a guy who can masturbate by both rubbing the glans and by using the foreskin I can assure you right now that the second alternative simply feels better and I don't even have a keratinized glans. It's literally that simple, I bet this makes you buttmad, you can't even enjoy masturbation properly. Go buy some lube, faggot.

>>35267926
>male roastie
If you actually care more about what women prefer than about your own pleasure then you should kill yourself, cuck.
>>
>>35268052

"Dear Dr Margaret, My son is three. I've noticed that when he passes urine the end of his penis balloons out. Is this normal?"

>What you are seeing is ballooning of the foreskin. This is perfectly normal in young boys. In a newborn baby the foreskin covers the head of the penis and is usually stuck onto it. This makes sense - it is protecting the head of the penis from damage, and from contact with faeces in the nappy which could cause soreness. It is not possible to pull the foreskin back, and you should not attempt to do so.
You may have noticed that the opening at the end of the foreskin seems small. This is normal, but it means that when an infant passes urine it is natural for the loose skin at the end of the foreskin to balloon out.

>As your son gets older, the opening will enlarge and the foreskin will begin to separate from the head of the penis. Eventually it can be pulled back, and he should do this at bath time to wash properly. This separation can occur at any time before puberty. In some boys, it occurs as early as 3 or 4 years of age, while in others the foreskin remains stuck to the head of the penis until the boy is starting puberty. This is all completely normal.
>>
>>35266445
>denial
no fuck off. im cut and sexy guys with foreskin are my fetish
>>
>>35266457
asians are not 1. world. they cant afford to get cut. 2/3 of their cock ist foreskin
>>
>>35268082
>If you actually care more about what women prefer than about your own pleasure then you should kill yourself, cuck.
just why? I literally don't give a shit about my pleasure when with a woman, I can get off 7 times a day sometimes even more by myself. so if I'm with someone it is the least that I shift my focus from myself
>>
>>35268179

Women don't enjoy sex in the same level as men do, cuck.
>>
File: 1410932718804.gif (29KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1410932718804.gif
29KB, 600x536px
Who /restoredforeskin/ here?
It might have taken 3 years but I finally have a normal looking dick.
>>
>>35268179
Your in such deinal. Most girls in the USA do not care ethier ways I have fucked many girls from Asian, USA and Europe.

USA girls are excited about fucking uncut its something new thats where it ends other then that they dont give a fuck.

Asian girls don't care.

European girls ( by far most attractive ) care IF you are cut. Europeans like things in general more natural.
>>
>>35267570
Can you cum?
>>
>>35268274
Well I'm from Europe and girls here don't seem to care, but they enjoy it. from what I've heard.
>>
>>35268274
>Most girls in the USA do not care ethier ways I have fucked many girls from Asian, USA and Europe.
>I have fucked many girls
>The stories here are works of fiction
>>
>>35268254

>TFW you will never get that sensitivity back
>>
>>35268403

That phrase only applies to /b/ you fucking newfag

Also,

>Unironically quoting that phrase
>>
>>35268423
That's an opinion
But we both know you're a virgin so I'll let you have it.
>>
File: hehehebrew.png (168KB, 495x491px) Image search: [Google]
hehehebrew.png
168KB, 495x491px
>>35266445
Gee, I sure wonder who's promoting circumcision in the west...
>>
Intactivism is finally going mainstream.
>>
File: 1420746594930.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1420746594930.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>35268404
>tfw I've gotten back enough sensitivity and more to justify doing it in the first place

My only regret is not starting it sooner.
>>
>>35267936
>uneducated swine
Do you think that I am uneducated swine too, as I do not like new borns being abused, as a white Christian European?

All immoral individuals supporting horrifying child abuse just to push their political agenda, that is to resist the right wing, should be put to jail for at least a year. Also anyone judging others as racists for not supporting it should be done the same.
>>
>>35267618
The fuck penis inspection day is real in america?
>>
>>35267625
In South Africa, it's quite a commong thing, that males with HIV rape new born babies, as they believe that by fucking a virgin, the younger the better, they can transfer the disease into that person and be cured themselves. In most cases, these babies die a horrible, painful death bleeding to death. Only in the cases the victims come from better conditions, they may be saved, but through several, up to ten surgical operations being made.

All child rapists shall be killed through slowly impaling them in medieval style.
>>
File: 85BD23A-zoom.jpg (11KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
85BD23A-zoom.jpg
11KB, 300x240px
>Girls hate uncutfags

Sureeee.
>>
File: C461E90-zoom.jpg (10KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
C461E90-zoom.jpg
10KB, 300x240px
Cutfags will never know the feeling of a girl cutley nippling your forskin.
>>
>>35269148
>>35269172
Let your thread die, OP
>>
File: Bez tytułu.png (853KB, 2204x643px) Image search: [Google]
Bez tytułu.png
853KB, 2204x643px
>>35269148
>>35269172
m0therless dot com
gt/tight_foreskin_and_the_girls_who_love_it/bite

WHOLE kink just for girls who like forskin.

Look they all attractive. Nobody has a cutfag kink do they?
>>
>>35269172
Exactly, can't miss what you've never experienced.
>>
>>35269249

>Nobody has a cutfag kink do they?

http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html
>>
>>35269325
>http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/upper-norwood-circumcision-fetishist-jailed/story-23040107-detail/story.html

Old men, not women. So if you wanna fuck old men and your 10 years old sure... get cut.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I fucking hate being circumcised
My head is so dry and numb
These threads just make me sad
>>
>>35266772
They are probably "recommended" to get it by the (((doctors))) in the hospital.
>>
>>35269688
Restore my man. You weren't kiked as bad and have decent loose skin.
Won't get the nerves back but sensitivity improves and the head can look 90% natural
>>
>>35266457
The muslim world circumcise their young. That's why it's so common in africa, middle east, and some pacific islands

Muslims and Americans are pretty on or off, but this is still horrible, not even to mention US and Paki clitorectomies
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.