[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw r9k is now 90% gay fetish shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: vegetalookingskyward.gif (374KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
vegetalookingskyward.gif
374KB, 1200x900px
>tfw r9k is now 90% gay fetish shit
>>
I know it's fucking bullshit and the mods don't do anything about it
>>
>>35266406
I'm tired of this shit. this place needs to become blue,fucking tired of all these homo threads. this gay shit is insufferable
>>
>>35266406
Its fucking bullshit I just want to post feels and yet these fucking faggots invade those board of all fucking places and post penises and man ass everywhere
Its like a middleschool yearbook
>>
I'm just tired of seeing dicks and ballsacks.
>>
>>35266406
Really what did you fuckers expect. You project weakness talking about being robots and wanting a incel hug club. Sexual predators prey on people they think are weaker or disadvantaged.
>>
>>35266406
I wish for the day cocks are gone and the traps return to /lgbt/.
>>
>>35266406
It's already been better for a while, some gay threads have even been pruned back in the day, but we're back to the usual. Several dozen gay rp threads daily and no reaction from the jannies.
>>
>>35266406
>tfw you realize it hasn't rained in dragonball since that scene
>>
remove trap yuo are the worst homo
>>
>>35266406
>>35266544
>>35266593
>>35266748
>>35266778
>>35266811
>>35266812
>>35266820

>there are 90 trap thread on /r9k/ RIGHT NOW
>sam fig

fuck off
>>
>>35266865
so how's that cocksucking business treating you, mr.faggy mcfaggotfucker
>>
>>35266865
faggot
asifwqq191
>>
bumping for mods to take action

what the fuck are those faggots doing outside /lgbt/
>>
the pic you posted gives me a boner

part of the problem, not the solution
>>
>>35266865
go to >lgbt you will have more fun
>>
OP here. New thread lads >>35266935
>>
File: 1486709922921.jpg (145KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1486709922921.jpg
145KB, 722x1280px
>>35266923

I don't think they give a fuck for the most part.

Every reason you have for getting rid of trap threads can be applied to other regular threads, so I assume mods don't want to be unfair against trap posters.

The solution isn't to delete trap threads or turn this into a blue board, its better to just make a /trap/ containment board.
>>
>>35266865
How does it feel to be a hated faggot?
>>
>>35266406
flaming biological fag here. seriously disgusted by what's going on. volcel for about 7 years at least. i'm going to try to talk about what terrifies homosexuals on the instinctive, biological level, because honestly i'm tired of it, and i'm disgusted by the people who think they can get away with literally corrupting people's sexuality.

1. failure to live up to masculine roles leading to them being soft. their own subconscious misogyny leading them to adopt feminine roles as an escape from responsibility.
2. anal prolapse and incontinence

in order to resist them you have to scourge yourself of weakness. push the idea of media brainwashing hard, not as a result of jewish conspiracies but as a money-making scheme by interested parties. speak their language. push the idea of hormonal imbalances being exacerbated by xenoestrogens in the atmosphere, other overwhelming environmental conditions that lead to giving in to moral weakness.

the reality is, and i've repeated this several times in many threads, is that homosexuals don't want to make homosexuals out of people like you. it will not cure your mental illness. you end up with someone who is homosexual and severely mentally ill. the concept is terrifying, and literally the opposite of what any affectionate relationship is supposed to be. it's equally likely that these are shills, or part of a false-flag operation. in this scenario there is absolutely no getting rid of them.

there is no easy answer except to be stronger than both the attack on the immune system, and the immune system response. you people are way more fucked up in the head than any homosexual i have met in real life, and if they are who they say they are, they should be afraid of you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.