[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SJWs in real life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1482436828722.png (166KB, 858x675px) Image search: [Google]
1482436828722.png
166KB, 858x675px
Up to now, SJWs were just mythical creatures I read about on 4chan

Now my rural Spanish town has a group of American study abroads attending our university.

I met one and she used EXACTLY the same words 4chan mocks "toxic masculinity" "problematic" "white privilege"

the only thing that doesn't add up is that this girl isn't fat, ugly or have any colored hair. She is hot af and sort of looks like Taylor Swift.

Should I ask her out? Or is she crazy and she will try to ruin my life?
>>
>>35265763

>Or is she crazy and she will try to ruin my life?

yes
>>
File: Check_Your_Privelege.jpg (335KB, 921x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Check_Your_Privelege.jpg
335KB, 921x1250px
Text her to see if she'll go out with you.
Then start getting more and more privileged.
Post results.
>>
>>35265763
Yeah, eventually you realize the "SJWs don't exist in real life!" posters are the ones who are memeing. Also, unless you are a chad don't fuck that chick, she might falsely accuse you of rape or something.
>>
>>35265869
maybe I am, maybe not

We are a really small town.
Everyone guy my age, including me, have fucked the same local sluts

it's kind of different from the reality most /r9k/ lives
>>
were they surprised that spain is in europe and not next to mexico? do they look for tacos and ask you about drug cartels and san la muerte?
>>
>>35266248
They probably think europe is next to mexico, I don't think the plane flight across the ocean gave it away
>>
>>35266248
they are borderline retarded when it comes to geography or other cultures.

They asked for "tortilla" in a restaurant and they were shocked it was an "omlette"

it's not even a meme, do they not teach about other countries in America?
>>
>>35265763
only if you're chad thundercock
>>
>>35265923
Then do what the others did with her
>>
>>35265763

>Usted habla un pijo de bien
For a moment I thought you were talking about "Amanece que no es poco."

Also, good night from Roastcelona
>>
>>35265763
Tu decides anon, si haces algo postea resultados
Also, donde esta tu rural town
>>
>>35265763
That they are fat and ugly is just a meme. It's just a technique of trying to discredit them by attacking their looks. Lookism at its finest.

You can look at their haircut, though. Feminists often have very straight hair that's cut in a way that makes it look kinda pointy, pointing straight down, and it's no longer than shoulder length. Alternatively, they have relatively short, curly hair that looks like it goes everywhere. It may stil have qualities of that feminist look though.

Colored hair however is something that happens somewhat often, but far from everyone do it, so you could end up with a group where none of them do it.
Like you could see a brony meetup without any fedoras.
>>
>>35267110
Estoy cerca de Soria

>>35267039
soy casi pijo, pero a mi manera
>>
>>35267119
>Feminists often have very straight hair that's cut in a way that makes it look kinda pointy, pointing straight down, and it's no longer than shoulder length.

yep, definitely this is the case for this one.

I find it kind of hot though
>>
>>35266372
>other countries
I don't wanna learn 'bout no damn ay-rabs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.