[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting really sick of practice gf >haven't found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 18

File: 1389673816215.jpg (44KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1389673816215.jpg
44KB, 600x480px
>getting really sick of practice gf
>haven't found a real gf to switch to

Any of my robo niggaz know this feel?
>>
>>35265134
>practice gf
this is my fucking fetish
>>
>>35265134
What is a practice gf?

This question has obviously been asked here before.
>>
>>35265342
First gf, or a gf you can practice being in a relationship with. Usually the first piece of meat that's interested in you
>>
>>35265342
A sub 7/10 uggo you use for practicing sex and dating before you upgrade to a real gf whom you actually love.
>>
>>35265342
Girl you fuck but you're not attracted to her
>>
if you can get a pracitice gf you shouldnt even be here in the first place, normie
>>
File: IMG_20170227_100000.jpg (75KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170227_100000.jpg
75KB, 1080x608px
I broke up with my practice boyfriend a few weeks ago and I'm officially in phase 3 in my ultimate boyfriend plan.
>>
>>35265410
Do you get mad at boxers for beating up punching bags instead of people for practice?

Do you get mad at shooters for shooting paper instead of brown people?

It's the same concept. Having a practice gf doesn't make me less of a robot.
>>
File: kajol.jpg (63KB, 324x448px) Image search: [Google]
kajol.jpg
63KB, 324x448px
>>35265134
I've told this before
>In HS, couldn't get a GF. Sophomore year talk to my dad about it. He's a practical, cold-hearted bastard of a Chad - tells me to find a vulnerable girl that needs validation and figure that shit out
>Girl in my class, call her Ellen. Pretty face, huge tits, always well dressed, got decent grades. And fat. Not spherical, more like 5'5" and 180 lbs without being in shape. Notice that she sits alone a lot, even though people are not mean to her.
>She is in a writing class with me, so I start talking to her more, asking her opinion on things, complimenting some of her writing without going overboard
>After a while mention that maybe we could work on a big joint project together. She seemed scared, like it was a trick. I persisted and eventually she invites me to her house to study and write
>He mom is just a little heavy, like barely, and super nice. Her dad was immensely fat and really distant and cold. I was polite to him and very warm with her mother. Soon we're at the kitchen table talking, writing, and eating cookies
>Come over Wednesday, too, then again on Saturday. Saturday when we have a minute alone I lean over, kiss her, and then pretend I am embarrassed. She is stunned, just speechless and quivering a little. Her mom came in and asked if she was OK. Ellen calmed down, but stared at me a bit. Just before I left I reached over and held her hand for a full minute while she was frozen.
>Our project got an A the next week, and I asked if I could come over again to study
more
>>
>>this thread
~orihalcum posto~
>>
>>35265580
keep er goin anon. im interested
>>
Is it a practice gf if I actually love her
>>
>>35265648
Not If she's pretty and you're not planning on upgrading.
>>
>>35265580
Pretty soon I was going over to study on Wednesdays and Saturdays. I held her hand more; her mom 'caught' us once or twice and Ellen really just - opened up. The third Saturday I kissed her again and we made out for 20 minutes. I did my best to ignore her tits, figuring she was self-conscious about them.
>Her mom really liked me; she made special meals for me when I came over. She walked in on us once when we were making out and she just smiled and slipped out before Ellen saw her
>Her dad warmed up a little, too, but pulled me aside and told me he was worried
>2 years before Ellen had had 'an incident' where she had a panic attack and then couldn't stop crying. They had had to put her in a psychiatric facility for 4 days and she was in therapy for a while. He warned me to take care of her. I said I would
>I picked it up after that; we started taking walks as the weather got colder. On a Saturday the first snow came and I insisted we walk in it. I talked about how pretty it was, like her, etc.
>We got to an old barn on the edge of her parents' land and went in. From there we could see the path to the barn. I start making out with her. We'd been pretty far, but this time I just started taking off her pants like it was the most natural thing. I said
>"I think this would be perfect, don't you? The first snow of the year, a beautiful day. Our first time would be magical, alone out here, watching the snow fall"
>We fucked on a blanket from storage thrown over a pop-up camper. She came twice and cried with happiness when we were done. We got to the house and I think her mother knew the instant she saw us, but she just smiled
more
>>
Really fires the neurons.
>>
>>35265748
>After Christmas Break (when we traded v-card) I was very open about dating her. I held her hand in the halls, kissed her on the forehead when we met or parted (kissing on the lips could get you in trouble, lol).
>She really warmed up. I hat gotten her a locket for Christmas and she wore it every day. She smiled more, was more relaxed.
>Saturdays I still came over and we'd 'go for a walk'. Usually we'd fuck twice in the old barn. I would make sure she came at least twice every time and I was sweet, kind, etc. All while encouraging her to try more things.
>She had some odd phobias, like wicker chairs, and such and she would sometimes get very sad over the tiniest things. I was careful to mention each thing like this to her mother.
>Summer was coming and I made sure to play up how much we were together, especially to other girls. I would ask them for advice to be nice for her; what to get her, where to take her. I always spoke highly of her. I bragged to all the guys about how sweet, nice, and kind she was. I never bragged about sex, but just admitted we'd done it. We even had a photo of us as a couple taken for the yearbook
more
>>
>>35265873
>Summer came and I had a job, so she got one. We still spent tons of time together. We also got to fuck more often
>I was still careful to not push too hard, but we had gotten up to blowjobs and titfucking as well as fucking. Tuesdays were the best because of our shifts - she'd titfuck me before we went to work then after I'd fuck her and then we'd go to her house for dinner.
>Her dad was a new man; cheerful, friendly. I heard her parents talking, once, when they thought we were both at the other end of the house. It was a lot of 'I think he might be the one' and 'she is so happy' and 'I thought she would never get better, but'
>SO I knew it was about time
>Ellen was so busy and so active she was losing weight, too, and had a tan
>But she was tired a lot and when she was tired she;d get sad or irritable. Every time she flew off the handle or ws really down I very carefully told her mother, talking about how I was concerned
more
>>
>>35265950
i have no clue where this is going but do not stop anon
>>
>>35265950
>Summer was getting close to the end, so I started pushing. More sex, more often, more rough. I kept slowly escalating the level of roughness, degradation, and humiliation when we fuicked, still making sure she came. Hell, I was trying to make her cum more and harder than before.
>I was always sweet, kind, and loving otherwise, though, and she kept going along, although I could see she was troubled
>Junior year started and I was driving, so I started picking her up to and from school
>I still held her hand, kissed her forehead, talked her up to the guys, and asked other girls for advice
>I got her a nice present for her birthday and she was very happy - it was a silver 'promise ring'. I gave it to her in a little case and said it would make me very happy if she would take it, knowing how I meant it.
>Her mother cried when she saw it, then hugged her and then hugged me. her dad hugged me, too!
>The next night I really escalated the sex. I choked her and called her my little whore
>She was obviously shocked, but I made her cum, came myself, and then thanked her for 'roleplaying' with me
>So I kept escalating again. In public, around anyone else - I was the doting bf who loved her. In private she was my little whore, my ugly slut, my fucktoy. I made her call me master while I was fucking her. I started spanking her for not being good enough
more
>>
>>35266061
>>35266075
not what i expected. but not a bad thing.
>>
>>35266075
keep going faggot fag
>>
>>35266075
>The whipsaw back and forth was getting to her. She would be irritable then sad then happy, real fast. I was careful to tell her mom each time and I made sure her mother knew I was Very Concerned.
>By now blowjobs were choke sessions for her, sex was me spanking her and calling her ugly, then fucking her and calling her a whore while I choked her and she begged her master for mercy while I made her cum 3-4 times before I finished on her face.
>I was always kind, gentle, sweet, and tender during titfucking, and even gave her little gifts for 'especially good' titfuck sessions.
>She asked me, once, if we could 'go back' to the way we had done sex before.
>I acted very sad. I got dressed quietly and left all mopey. I didn't answer her any way 'til the next day, then I pulled the super-sad act some more. When I told her I felt terrible that she hated sex with me, and I was ashamed that what I liked she didn't, she reassured me really hard. When I suggested that, well, maybe she would be better off with someone else she broke down into tears, crying, begging me not to leave her.
>I fucked her in the ass that night
more
>>
>>35266199
and then what boi
>>
File: 1414327827986.jpg (31KB, 312x285px) Image search: [Google]
1414327827986.jpg
31KB, 312x285px
>practice gf keeps asking me whether i've told my parents about her
>>
>>35266199
>Next day I was Very Concerned as I told her mother how upset she had been the previous night. How she had burst into tears and begged me to never leave her, and for no reason! Her mom was obviously worried
>It was already 5-6 weeks into the school year, so I had to step it up
>She was pretty damn emotionally fragile by that point, so I just started saying mean things to her when no one was around, then acting shocked,as if I had never said them.
Stuff like,
>"I really enjoyed last night, you were great even though your are fucking ugly as shit. What? What are you talking about? I just said you were great! Huh? Is this a joke?"
>I was careful not to do that too often, and was usually a lot more subtle than that. And I started tripping her buttons to make her angry, then being offended
>And I kept telling her mom how I was Concerned, and what could we do?
>By now she was effectively volunteering to titfuck me or do anal because those were when I was still sweet, kind, and gentle. I don't think she realized that she was now only having orgasms when I was mean and cruel and volunteering to avoid orgasms to give them to me
>Then I started 'helpful criticisms' about her weight, and appearance, and how she walked, and talked, and ate, and did everything. When she would snap or get sad I would blow it off, then tell her mother.
>By now our mutual friends were coming to me, also concerned because she was getting more and more erratic - I told them all to talk to her mother
more
>>
>>35265342
A meaningless girl who you have no attachment to, but still choose to date so that when a girl you care about comes around you will have the basic skill set needed to date her. You basically get the spergy first time things out of the way.

It's also super hypocritical for people using this board to advocate for this and you really have to be emotionally distant to not feel like a total shit bag for doing something like this.
>>
>>35266343
christ. i need to see this shit through
>>
>>35265134
This isn't a robot feel you fucking idiot
This is a normie feel go to >/b/ or kikebook, they are more suited for you
>>
>>35265458
The fact that you can even get a gf makes you a normie
>>
>>>/out/
sage
It's not even good bait
>>
>>35266426
Practice gfs aren't real gfs, dumbass.

What you're doing is reeing at someone with a broken leg for using a crutch. Is the crutch another leg? NO!

MORON!
>>
>>35266343
>By now her mom is telling me that Ellen is just bursting into tears at home, or flying into a rage. Her father is thinking of putting her back into therapy
>Lunchtime, the cafeteria. I was really hard on her the night before. We had Our Table and I had a habit of kissing her on the forehead after lunch before I went back for class. So I leaned over, whispered
>"Ellen, I must tell you -
>I leaned in like I was kissing her on the forehead while I kept whispering
>"-the huge tits and the sex *almost* make up for your daddy issues and fat ass"
>I had been expecting her to burst into tears.
>She jumped up, screaming 'FUCK YOU, YOU EVIL BASTARD! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! I WILL *KILL YOU*! AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!'
>She was tearing at her clothes and hair as she shrieked at me to the point she tore open her blouse and was pulling out her own hair. She grabbed a fork and tried to stab herself in the wrist as she kept screaming. I tried to grab her, but it took me, a football player, and a teacher to get her under control. Then she just - collapsed, sobbing and crying, saying over and over again, 'why can't I love you enough? Why can't I love you enough?'
>An ambulance came and took her away.
more
>>
>>35266452
No, I'm looking at a man complaining about his leg being numb all the time but otherwise functional while I'm a double amputee.
>>
>>35266379
>It's also super hypocritical for people using this board to advocate for this
The board that constantly advocates misogyny and even violence towards women getting triggered by misogyny? hmm really gets the ol' noggin' joggin'.

>you really have to be emotionally distant to not feel like a total shit bag for doing something like this
As opposed to being an emotionally open cuck so you can get fucked over?
>>
>>35266477
>>35266199
checked. also, more
>>
>>35266477
I really hope this story is just bait because it's starting to make me sick to the stomach. You know you're a piece of shit, yeah?
>>
>>35266491
Use a wheelchair. Use a practice gf. They don't matter anyway. They matter as much as a crutch or wheelchair.

Just a means to an end. And that end is sweet pussy from a woman you actually love and respect.
>>
>>35266527
>use a practice gf
If I could get a practice gf in the first place I wouldn't be complaining, retard
>>
File: low_quality_bait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
low_quality_bait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>35266527
But ultimately, you're emotionally abusing another person in pursuit of your own selfish ends, in this case, acquiring an 'actual' girlfriend. This marks you already as a selfish scumbag, but this is only further exacerbated by you going to /r9k/ about how much of a 'robot' you are, despite actually having a gf. Even if you are a misogynist, the answer is to swear off of women, not to just act in the same emotionally manipulative manner as befits a member of the female gender.

Of course, this whole thread is just bait anyway.
>>
>>35266574
It's not a big deal, you fucking pussy. The amount of effort required is so low that the only way to not get one is literally not trying.

>>35266586
Who cares? Their feelings don't matter. Women don't even have any feelings.

She would do the same to me the moment a better man came along and showed interest anyway.

You retards are trying to paint me as a chad and you're sorely mistaken.
>>
>>35266477
I went to the hospital. Her parents were there. I tried to apologize and they were both,
>"Oh, hush. We should have told you more about back the last time. it isn't your fault, you can't blame yourself."
>They had sedated her and she was on suicide watch.
>I went there every day the rest of the week. Classmates brought me schoolwork
>The next week everyone was very nice to me. Especially the girls.
>I called Ellen's mom or saw her every day, and always asked to see Ellen.
>Two girls from school, Beth (a cheerleader) and Sarah (on the swim team) 'checked in' on me every school day.
>When I finally got to see Ellen, 2 weeks later, when she saw me she started crying, then started screaming, 'I hate you! I hate you! Why do I love you so much?' The doctors reassured me they would do their best for her.
>After Ellen was in the hospital a month her parents asked me over. They explained that they were moving Ellen to a facility where she could get the help she needed. It was a residential psychiatric facility the hospital and her therapist had recommended. Insurance would coer a lot of it.
>I asked if I could see her, and they said 'the doctor thinks her delusions are centered around you and her feelings of lack of self-worth. You probably can't see her for a year'
>I told enough people at school that that soon everyone knew
>Ellen had bought me a promise ring, too, so I started wearing it on a chain
>By Christmas I was fucking Sarah and Beth. before the end of the year 5 other girls, all 8/10 or better, had also tried to 'cheer me up' at least once
more
>>
>>35265386
Even considering you can get an above 7

???
>>
>>35266647
You may not be a Chad but you certainly aren't a robot. And there is something to be said that acting in the same manner as a woman, lowering yourself to their level, clearly demonstrates your own lack of character. Or, in other words, you are a pussy who is too mentally weak to swear off of women entirely, so instead you simply find one that you can manipulate, in hopes of utilizing her as a stepping stone in your ascent to Chad-hood.
>>
What is the ugliest I should settle for as a practice gf?

I want one but at the same time I'd like to retain at least a little bit of my dignity.
>>
File: 1470831936341.jpg (155KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470831936341.jpg
155KB, 640x720px
>tfw I actually have a practice gf
>tfw prospective gf sees me with practice gf and now I can't make a move
>>
>>35266652
did not see this coming. finish it anon
>>
File: 1359062771011.png (258KB, 461x373px) Image search: [Google]
1359062771011.png
258KB, 461x373px
>>35265134
>practice gf asks you to main her
What do I do?
>>
>>35266685
>just don't get pussy rrreeee fucking normie
You are a fucking crab in a bucket and need to get over yourself, retard.

You're either a woman or a numale cuck.
>>
>>35266652
>All thouh that Summer I did go to Ellen's parents house at least 5 times, and I called a lot. They kept saying the same thing. She was slowly getting better, the doctors still thought seeing me was a bad idea.
>I was also enjoying the reputation of the sweet, kind guy that really loved Ellen SO MUCH and oh! Wasn't it tragic? Can you stand seeing such a wonderful, loving man *so sad*?
>Before Senior Year ended I lost track of the girls that tried to fix my broken heart with sex. The 14 year old freshman and the sisters were highlights
>Then I went off to college. I hung a picture of me with Ellen in my dorm, very prominently. When people asked, I told the Tragic Tale of our lost love. I would get holiday cards from Ellen's mother and I would carefuly tape them around the picture. Explaining that they were cards from the mother of my high school sweetheart and that she and I spoke to each other every week (true) even after our loss - I think that alone was enough for a girl every other week.
more
>>
>OP's bait gets all of the other normies to post about their practice gfs
>>
File: wojak tristesse.png (126KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
wojak tristesse.png
126KB, 300x329px
Gonna marry my practice gf. Thing is she's solidly 7/10 but I'm handsome dweeb so 9/10 women look my way. I just haven't worked enough on my social skills in life to be able to have any confidence with them. Plus I've been with my practice gf over 3 years and she's really good to me. Maybe better than a 9/10 would ever be toward me. I have no clue. Flying blind. Every day my dick says dump her. I tell myself it's grass is greener syndrome.
Gonna marry my practice gf.
>>
>>35266734
I am a robot, but and I have absolutely no desire to be compared to either a woman or a cuck, because I am neither of those things. The first because I have a penis, the second because I refuse to even consort with modern women, partly so as to avoid that fate.

Meanwhile you are busy compensating for your obvious lack of masculinity by engaging in the sort of behavior that is the reason why I avoid women in general.
>>
File: 1325873664831.jpg (54KB, 267x385px) Image search: [Google]
1325873664831.jpg
54KB, 267x385px
>>35266766
>he is ACTUALLY gonna marry his practice gf
>>
ITT: autists who don't understand you don't actually date or GF a practice girl.

A practice girl is the girl you never take anywhere. You turn up late at night, fuck the shit out of them, then bail. No dates. No dinners. You never, ever give them the faintest hint there will ever be anything more and you always maintain your distance.

It's a tightrope you must walk with confidence and discipline.
>>
>>35266753
>Last summer (between my3rd and 4th year of uni) I was talking to Ellen's mom and she was pretty happy.
>They were moving Ellen to a halfway house so she could adjust to life outside the facility and work on her GED
>I mentioned that Ellen and I had planned on going to college together and that, well, if she was getting out?
>"No, anon, no," Ellen's mom said, "you. You have to get on with your life. Ellen will never be completely better, they say, and you deserve to be happy. Her father and I want you to be happy. We think of you like a son-in-law already and, well, it is almost like you're a widower. If Ellen was healthy, she'd tell you to find someone else and to be happy.'
>"well, I don't know..."
>'Anon, her father and I will always love you - and we want you to be happy. Find another girl'
>'There won't be another one like Ellen, but. I 'll do it to make you happy.'
>I still call her mom every month and she still sends me cards for christmas, easter, thanksgiving, and my birthday
This Summer I am going to see if I can visit Ellen
>>
>>35266838
There's no long-term poon in that. If you pretend to be their bf, you can fuck them everyday for a few months or even a year or two. This will give you the sexual skills you need in order to please an actual woman.
>>
>>35266883

t - virgin

If you can't get your shit together in terms of sexual skills by fucking practise girls and the odd slampig, then you're failing.

You don't ever want practice girls to think they're anything more than participants in a mutually beneficial sexual exchange.
>>
ima assume this is bait or a made up story or some shit. but for robots who actually think this is something u should do, ur just as bad as the roasties. like this should not be taken as serious advice if u were taking this as advice
>>
>>35266873
I dont believe you. Just got a little too crazy, especially with the parents' affection.
>>
>>35267061
agreed
oreganoyo
>>
>>35266873
psychopath destroyed the cuteness
textbook gaslighting though, Machiavelli would be proud of this made up story
>>
>tfw even if you got a bf you'd just end up being his pratice gf until he manages to get a prettier girl

really gets your cerebrospinal fluids flowing
>>
>>35267427
Women do the same, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>35267427
>really gets your cerebrospinal fluids flowing
women cant into physiology
>>
File: 1487957546983.jpg (62KB, 451x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487957546983.jpg
62KB, 451x600px
>>35265342
A girl you date with no intention of making it work long term. You know you're a bad match (either personally or physically or both), but date them despite this for practice. You get sex, learn how to fuck better, learn how to talk to women, learn what girls like that you can offer and then eventually dump them for an upgrade.

I don't really understand what's confusing about the concept.
>>
>>35265134
I'm afraid to even get a practice one because I feel I'd get attached and wouldn't upgrade afterwards
>>
File: 1450138798416.gif (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450138798416.gif
32KB, 800x800px
>>35265134
Normie bait thread.

I hate the idea but I'm definitely coming to accept it's the best I would get.
>>
>>35265342
>What is a practice gf?
Something /r9k/ will never experience
>>
I really can't understand why you guys get so triggered by practice gfs.
>>
>>35266766
I was gonna say she sounds worth marrying until..

>Every day my dick says dump her.
Really bad way to feel about your wife..
>>
>>35267767
Because anyone who can get a practice gf is not a robot, and is emulating roastie behavior by doing so.
>>
>>35267798
But they are robots because practice gfs are the best a robot can get.
>>
File: 1486433458866.png (474KB, 851x780px) Image search: [Google]
1486433458866.png
474KB, 851x780px
>>35266873
Don't care if fake or not but this was entertaining.
What do you plan to do to her when you meet her?
>>
>>35267767
It's a thoroughly normalshit concept. It's about using another person for practice and entertainment, and not caring about them in any real way. It's consumerist, too. Very normal.
>>
>>35267819
No, because a true robot wouldn't be able to get anything at all because of either their autism, their physical appearance, or some combination thereof.
>>
>tfw you had to settle for a practice gf
>>
>>35267819
Robots don't get laid
Robots don't get relationships
This is not a hard concept
>>
>>35267548
happened to me. I think I love her but I also loathe her
>>
>>35267854
>>35267857
>repeating the same shitty memes since 2012
It's time to stop, you reddit fucks.

>>35267867
Except for the ones that do.
>>
>>35267866
is this a practice gf or an ideal gf?

there are so many chads on this board these days it's hard to tell
>>
>>35267866
Nice facebook filename. Messaging her now.
>>
>>35267866
I'm assuming that not her but especially if it it then go fuck off to reddit or something already.

>>35267899
Holy fucking shit. This concept is not hard to understand. If you have a gf, then you are not a robot. Case closed and fuck off
>>
>>35267900
>Asian
>Ideal

He had to get A GOOK.
>>
>>35267929
REE more, tendieboy.
>>
>>35267939
Listen man, do you really have to get your kicks by trolling autists on /r9k/? Because if so, then you are just as pathetic as said autists. It's like kicking a puppy. The only board easier to troll than /r9k/ is /pol/
>>
>>35267976
I'm a robot loser, you stupid motherfuck.

At some point, your shitty safe space meme gets stale. This is that point.
>>
File: 1396922889279.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1396922889279.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>tfw accidentally got a practice gf you actually like and are attracted to
>tfw still need to break it off eventually because it's only a practice
>tfw probably won't ever find anyone better
>>
>>35267899
You really should fuck off. I'd say you don't belong here but fuck it this place was wrecked by idiots like you at least a couple years ago.

I don't know why we're still trying to get it back, anymore.
>>
>>35267995
>I can be a robot loser if I want to, mom! You can't tell me what to do!
>>
>>35268019
>le normies re le normies ree! xDDDDD
>>
>>35268041
Robots are the social equivalent of the lower classes. What sort of poor worker doesn't curse out the elite? Similarly, robots are not fond of normies and Chads. This is a simple concept and one of the cornerstones of this board; but the concept has eroded so much by the invasion of normies into our sacrosanct social sphere made possible only by the invention of the internet. If I had the power and ability to remove normies from this board, I would, because ultimately /r9k/ is for robots. Thusly, I despise these sorts of threads for pandering to those normies who wish to roleplay as robots.
>>
>>35267792
I agree with you but I think that's more a problem with me and being spoiled by porn tbhonest. I'm only sexually drooling over 9/10's, but I remember when I was a teen I thought 6/10s were still hot and would have gladly married one. My fiancee isn't a 6 she's definitely a 7 no question. My moralfag side says don't dump a nice loving housewife material woman just because she's slightly less hot than what I'd prefer, especially because we're all burned out and warped from porn.
>>
>>35268150
In that case... quit porn? Porn is like the sexual equivalent of shoveling McDonald's in your face all the time.

I will say this though, don't stay with a woman out of some made-up morality. Only do it because you want to.
>>
>>35267999
idk if you are just memeing but this is how I really feel about my current relationship
I'm always planning to break up with her but I never have the guts because I would miss her dearly and the breakup would severly fuck me up
>>
>>35268215
I have, but you can't turn back time. I was looking at softcore porn since age 9
>>
>>35268215
She's a good woman. If she were 8/10 instead of 7/10 I'd be 100% eager to marry her.
>he grass is always greener
>you don't know what you've got til it's gone
>never know you love her til you let her go.
All valid. Dumping her purely due to hotness level is the shallowest thing I could do. Then I'd be no better than the asshole Chads who've always made my life miserable.
>>
>>35266494
This is obvious b8 but good trt. Here's your (You)
>>
File: Normie Life Achieved.jpg (48KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
Normie Life Achieved.jpg
48KB, 319x480px
As of today my marriage venue is booked with a hefty non-refundable deposit. There is no going back. Thank you for the heart to hearts and the cogent red and black pills. I will bow out and leave you robots. I hereby swear never to post on /r9k/ again.
May you develop happiness in whatever manner you can.
>>35268411
checked
>>
>>35266693
There's no lower limit, it's called a practice gf for a reason. If she isn't below your standards she's not a practice gf, she's a real gf.

>>35266838
That's a booty call you dumb normie.
>>
>>35268359
Clearly she's not a practice gf then, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1482448451259.jpg (261KB, 800x725px) Image search: [Google]
1482448451259.jpg
261KB, 800x725px
>>35266873
thanks for the story dude, made my day a whole lot better
>>
>>35266873
This was a nice story anon. Did you intend for it to end up this way or did you just keep pushing her a little further each time like an experiment to see how far you could go?

Also, what's you plan when you see Ellen? Start over and repeat the process?
>>
>>35268359
>shallowest thing I could do
>>35268150
>moralfag side

Just dump her. It sounds like the strongest reasons you don't want to is that you think other people will think less of you.
>>
>>35268520
See you soon :^)

You're here forever, cuck
>>
>>35266873
>this story gets more detailed every time you tell it

I almost believe you.
>>
>>35266838
practice girls are for chads
RObots could never hope to just get a practice girl, they need a practice girl friend because no girl would just let them hump and dump her, she needs emotional control or support with gifts n shit, if that's even possible for them.
>>
>>35266873
Leave her alone you fucking psycho. I mean, great greenest, but you leave that poor girl the fuck alone. I swear, if you had told me this story in person I would beat you until you turned retarded and then let you live out your life as a simple idiot that never gets to fuck someone that loves him ever again.
>>
Yeah OP.

Some really attractive chick wanted my dick not too long ago and I fucked her.

I thought we had a non-verbal agreement that we were gonna be fuck buddies and that I could use her as a practice gf, but, then, she fucked other men and lost all interest in me.

But in true ratchet fashion, she plays yoyo with me endlessly, thinking it's funny to play with how easily attached I get with women. The funny thing is I know damn well that I'm tired of her shit, I even started hating her with all my being, she's disgusting, she fucked her own brother and while I'm turned on by incest porn, the reality of knowing and having slept with a girl who's actually done disgusting shit doesn't sit well with me. I hate every single thing about her with a burning passion, including the fact that I know she's playing me, see how she's playing me and because she's the girl I lost my virginity to and I haven't fucked another girl since, I keep coming back to every false promises of her letting me fuck her again.

I am as angry at myself as I hate her, which is a lot, so yeah I know that feel all too damn well.

It's worse that she's hot as FUCK and so goddamn pretty. Everytime I see her IRL or in a picture I'm drawn back in.
>>
>>35267829
Dinner is over and people are still here
I'll never see her
I just wanted an ugly, public breakup where she looked like a crazy bitch not to make her actually crazy.
I can never fix it.
I use it, but I hate it.
>>
>>35265768
>my thread is in the screengrab
Oh gosh

I'm still surprised it's so popular, I only created because I thought it was funny how stupid people and allegedly smart people afflicted by chronic laziness often achieved the same things
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.