[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you split into two identical copies? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1448480443775.jpg (122KB, 998x953px) Image search: [Google]
1448480443775.jpg
122KB, 998x953px
What would you do if you split into two identical copies? If you could choose, how many copies would you split yourself into?
>>
>>35263822
What fetish is this.
I need to know.
>>
>>35263834
The biological term is mitosis. I assume meiosis (what happens when the sperm meets the egg) would be two people fusing into one, which would be pretty fucking hot as well.
>>
File: 1488229829302.png (520KB, 513x647px) Image search: [Google]
1488229829302.png
520KB, 513x647px
>>35263822
I'd have a bunch of copies and form a fight club with myself.
>>
>>35263822
We would take turns sucking each other's dicks
>>
>>35263822
I'd split myself in two.
I would make the clone live my daily life and I'll finally be free to kms
>>
Make a nation state of only me, gas all the non me 's with a few exceptions.
>>
>>35263964
But there wouldn't be a clone you and a real you, you would just end up with two suicidal neets. You're not replicated, you're split in two, both of them are absolutely identical.
>>
It would depend. If those copies could merge back with the original me and I could absorb their knowledge, I think I would like that.
>send one copy to work
>send the other to school
>original would fuck off somewhere fun
>>
>>35264028
Again, there's no original, you don't get any slaves to order around, and your state of mind would be identical in the beginning, so there's no way two of you would agree to do something boring only for the benefit of the third.
>>
That would be so fucking great. I'd make a second copy and alternate going to college with him each day. I'd only study half as many subjects and have each one of us do the exams for the subjects he's responsible for. I'd have someone to help me with house chores. On top of all that I'd have hot homosex with my copy every single day
>>
Kill the other me before he got the chance to.
>>
>>35264104
Well, if you have your original personality, you can still make thoughts with the consideration of that you have a fuck ton of yourself, right?
>>
>>35264515
You have a fuck ton of identical you's, but you don't have a hivemind, you can't send a few copies of you into the salt mines unless you're willing to do it yourself
>>
Be my own bf. What about consciousness though? Would the clone have its own?
>>
File: 1408825789194.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1408825789194.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
Are the other clones subservient to me? If not, I wouldn't split at all. One of them might try to kill me, or want to share my computer, be another mouth to feed, etc.

I know there's a superhero that can split up into several copies of himself and then merge back, retaining all the information each clone learned. I'd take that.
>>
>>35264856
Would you try to kill your clone? If not, your clone wouldn't, because your clone is you, or rather, you have ceased to exist and there are now several identical copies of you running around.
>>
>>35263822
We'd argue about who gets to bottom first.
>>
>>35264926
I want to kill myself
And he is me.
>>
I'd like six copies to gangbang me and drown me in my own semen.
>>
File: 1404946597432.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404946597432.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>35264926
I wouldn't, no
But I've never had to fight with a copy of myself for space. What if they want to live here? Use my computer? Think they're the original/want my life?

We can't both live my same life, and that's not a problem that's been presented before. Even if I don't think I'd kill him, I have no idea how we'd deal with that problem.
>>
File: 1487424814745-k.png (1MB, 1224x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1487424814745-k.png
1MB, 1224x1430px
>>35264649
Split into as many clones as possible, singles out a clone and do my best to convince myself(him) to start reading more and practicing public speaking.

We'll all work and buy a dozen lottery tickets to the powerball a piece every year. Then I'll use the money to get a few of them into classes on business and investing so we can flip money as quickly as possible.

I'll round up my good speaking clones and do my best to convince him to convince everyone else to join a common cause of useless blood shed.

I'll use the money from lottery and investments to outfit a good sized army with basic guns and gear, then we'd spread out amongst different cities and start mass shootings under different and false causes.

That is if they don't just do something else or if they become successful later on. But I should have enough fuck ups and were lazy enough to where I think I could keep them in line with constant lottery winnings being flipped.
>>
I WOULD FINALLY FIND SOMEONE TO TALK TO BESIDES /r9k/.
I've thought about this a lot, and the most important thing to me if that happens is talking to myself, but I'll also have sex with myself many times of course.
>>
>>35264995
Stagger your sleep schedules at first, and get a job or something to quickly buy another computer, I guess.
>>
>all these people trying to abuse themselves or treat their copies like slaves
My copy would be my best friend and we would do everything together. I would finally have someone who understood the way I think and enjoyed doing all the same things as me. We'd probably also give each other a lot of blowjobs.
>>
>>35263822
Take turns fucking each other. Each day flip a coin to see who'd be the dom and who'd be the sub.
>>
>>35263822
I've been playing drums for 15 years, and lead guitar for 13. Im pretty exceptional at both. I'd basically start a band. When you play guitar, you pretty much play bass too (doesn't work both ways however), so it would be fucking awesome.
>>
I can do this indefinitely? Start an army of course, I'm suicidal and depressed so my clones should have no problem dying for me. Always have fantasized about leading a crusade against normies, seems fun.
>You become the horde
>>
>>35263822
The second you split you would be standing in two different locations and have 2 slightly different experiences, thus triggering a snow ball effect of tiny differences. The second you split you would be two different people.
>>
>>35263990

No this
>>35266516

Oragano
>>
>>35263822
I'd kill the other one, so at least one of us can know peace.
>>
>>35265340
this is my favourite answer in this thread desu
>>
>>35266516
>essentially identical for the sake of this thread
>>
I'd go lift with my copy
Good company, good spotter
And we'd fight
Every day
>>
>>35266722
I'm saying after a week your clone might be very different. If you keep taking all the hot water for a shower and eating all the good food, your clone will be exposed to differencea and might be different enough by then to even get mad at you
>>
2 or maybe 3

3 only so we could spit roast each other
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.