[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I achieve this physique?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: male body.jpg (29KB, 388x281px) Image search: [Google]
male body.jpg
29KB, 388x281px
How do I achieve this physique?
>>
SS + GOMAD

idhdb
>>
>>35263805
Already have this physique

It sucks, there's always a case of swamp ass whenever I sit for even a half hour and if I wear boxer, I have to accept the excruciating experience of having chafed thighs. When sitting, my thighs always expand as though they are bags filled with water that lie on a surface. I always wear baggy shirts because normal ones will expose my perky mantits. I'm currently trying to lift in order to get rid of this shitty physique.
>>
File: i.png (1MB, 928x898px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
1MB, 928x898px
>>35263805
>tfw you fell for the justworkoutbrah meme as a fat loser
>>
>>35264220

lost some weight you fat ugly idiot and you won't be a fat ugly idiot anymore
>>
>>35264220
were not meant to be 0-3% body fat, that said, you need to stop eating badly
>>
File: sad sow.jpg (180KB, 764x769px) Image search: [Google]
sad sow.jpg
180KB, 764x769px
>>35264230
i just fucking can't my dude. i can do the whole bench press three plates thing and lifting weights over and over, but food is the only thing that makes me pass out at night and forget everything, and i don't drink alcohol...
>>
>>35264220
Do more push ups and get big pecs, thats all you really need
>>
>>35264220
diet is more important than the exercise, you can't have your cake and eat it too
>>
>>35264289
>push-ups
>big pecs
Pick one
>>
>>35264277

>i can bench press my body weight

still a novice??
>>
>>35264289

sorry meant to say weighted dips lol
>>
>>35264220
What the hell are you talking about? Dude your body is fucking hot. Super symmetrical and perfect amount of chub. As a gayboi I can guarantee that a majority of gay men would love to date a bear like you. Fuck man, I wanna rub that belly so much.
>>
>>35264360

i wouldn't fuck that fat retard and i'm gay
>>
>>35264386
Go run on back to your mentality ill tranies. Shoo.
>>
File: 1471057259869.gif (16KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471057259869.gif
16KB, 633x758px
>>35264360
one night i was incredibly lonely and joined a gay public kik group and posted photos of my body. instantly got 5 private messages wanting to start something but i was conflicted and deleted it. at that moment i realized what it feels like to be a girl. but i'm not gay and i had hoped that working out would get me a qt gf..... i was wrong.
>>
>>35264434
It's not gay if your just using their body for pleasure. I know your straight, but it's just a shame. You'd have twinks lining up at your doorstep just to cuddle.
>>
>>35264510
i can't.. even though i want to know what it feels like to cuddle and hold someone, i just couldn't with another boy. thank u for the compliment ;)
>>
>>35264582
Be confident with who you are, strut that bara ass until you find the one. I'd like to say it will all work out, but girls basically only care for one body type, so best of luck.
>>
>>35264769

>be confident with who you are :)
>but no girl will. ever love u lol
>>
>>35264847
I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Girls are picky and want a certain body type. Sleek, thin, and muscular. Square jaw and kind eyes with a faggy hair cut. The best thing that he can do is own who he is and hope for the best.
>>
>>35264896

90 percent of guys don't look like that and they're walking around with women on their arms. Explain this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.