[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Robot Bar Inauguration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 34

File: The Robot Bar.jpg (138KB, 614x389px)
The Robot Bar.jpg
138KB, 614x389px
Hello Anon!
You're probably wondering what this thread is about. You see, last year a fellow anon opened this thread almost every day, and people flew into it, ordered everything they wanted and told a story to the bartender, which was supposed to comfort them and tell them something interesting too.
It was a good thread because it helped us all cope with the horrible feel we all felt, and we read sometime scary, or inspiring, or funny, or depressing stories (most depressing). We were a little less alone.
This tradition died last spring, because "Bartender Anon" (this was his trip) died of cancer. He continued to do his thread even when he was sick. So I want to start this again to honour him. Today everything is free!
>>
File: 1487278704382.jpg (61KB, 561x561px)
1487278704382.jpg
61KB, 561x561px
>>35263696
>Bartender Anon died of cancer.
Cough medicine and pain killers, please.
>>
>>35263740
He didn't an hero. He literally died of cancer, colon cancer I my memory isn't ruined
>>
File: 1480158569569.jpg (32KB, 405x383px)
1480158569569.jpg
32KB, 405x383px
>>35263793
>He didn't an hero
I never said he did.
>>
>>35263841
So what did you mean, Anon?
>>
File: 1488235825022.jpg (49KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488235825022.jpg
49KB, 720x720px
>>35263873
With what?

>Dextromethorphan (DXM or DM) is a drug of the morphinan class with sedative, dissociative, and stimulant properties (at higher doses). It is a cough suppressant in many over-the-counter cold and cough medicines
>Panacod is an international product containing the opiod analgesic codeine combined with acetaminophen, a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of codeine. The combination of acetaminophen and codeine is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.
>>
>>35263914
I tried it (but not mixed with painkiller). I think you'll have to wait to get your juice of happines, though, until it's late night
>>
>>35263948
>>35263914
Speaking of that, what's your experience with it? Or other tricks to feel less pain?
>>
>>35263948
>>35263914
I think that's supposed to be his order, op
>>
>>35263740
Never tried DXM with pain killers, but DXM with Adderall is otherworldly. It's real dangerous tho, would not suggest doing it regularly

>>35263948
Late night DXM highs were the best. When I was an edgy teen I'd sneak out to a huge pasture by my house and watch the stars. Absolutely incredible experience, would recommend.
>>
>>35263696
Are you serious, did a guy with that trip really die of cancer?
>>
>>35264035
Yes, I got it, but I'm not a drug dealer
until it's late night and we go in the backyard
>>
>>35264071
I don't remember his exact trip, but it was something like that. He was a really nice guy, and a better bartender than me. I remember one of his last thread, where he announced he was going to stop doing it due to his disease, as one of the very, very few things on /r9k/ that made me feel.
>>
>>35263696

Bad News...

I'm afraid that the actual bar top is made out of asbestos, which is how he got cancer, and I'm afraid that anybody that comes to this bar will be exposed to the asbestos...

If that's not bad enough it turns out you don't have a license the operate a bar. unlicensed operation of a Tavern, or attempted distribution of advice or alcohol without proper licensing and zoning would be in violation of the law, so I'm going to have to shut you down.

It's really not that big of a deal. Simply go downtown to the City Commissioner's Office, fill out the appropriate forms, show that you are insured, get your liquor permit, get the appropriate permits for giving out advice, and have your attorney file the appropriate paperwork to the correct department within the required amount of time, and after 14 months you should have a review hearing scheduled in the court...

It cost much more than $68,000, not including the legal fees.

Until that time, if I catch you trying to operate this establishment illegally, I'm afraid you might be facing jail time.

Good news :

My newest song is finished !
I created the entire thing from scratch with nothing more than my Android phone. Feel free to listen to it while you contemplate your future.

https://youtu.be/ldtKCQGzeXA
>>
>>35264145
That's really fucking sad, I hope he ended up in a nice afterlife and did something he liked to do before he passes. I'm currently drinking some whiskey myself, how are you doing?
>>
>>35264241
Someone get this hothead out of here!
No feel, no trips, no more!
>>
>>35264244
I'm going to force myself to make and eat dinner and then I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll come back soon, to everyone feel free to serve
>>
I would like a vodka please.

So, there was this incredibly hot girl with no tits. I knew her at school and she went out with all the trendy guys.

When we went to university, we were in the same city. She knew me. I knew her and we started talking.

I wanted to fuck the living daylights out of her.
She went out with some chad. When he started beating her, I thought I was in. I offered to take her out to do some cleansing of the soul.

At about the same time, I met a woman on the internet who did reiki. She proposed to do a session with me. She was 53. I was 20.
So, I book the reiki session and get my hot friend to come along.

I was hoping some nudity would be involved.

It turned out nudity was involved. After a few sessions with the both of us, she was good friends with my crush. And they made a plan. About me.

The reiki woman was a slut.
She sucked my dick and tried to get me to fuck her. Turns out my crush had organised this to get me laid, to thank me for helping her get over her abusive boyfriend.

I ended up "spiritually married" to the reiki woman for years.

I only managed to get away recently.
>>
>>35264399
hahahah wtf
>>
>>35264399
what the fuck is reiki
>>
>>35264713
It's some bullshit healing with energy thing.
I didn't even believe in that crap. I wanted to make the girl think I was into "spiritual" stuff because she believed in that nonsense.

The healer's hands are supposed to make you feel warmer.
She put her hands above my dick and asked if I was feeling anything. I said yes and then took it out without asking and just sucked it. I was so surprised I couldn't react until I'd cum in her mouth.

She swallowed and she said it meant we had a bond now and our bodies were one.
>>
This is boring...

You're terrible at this.

The imaginary 'bartender' routine is lame

People 'ordering imaginary drinks' is stupid

This sucks

Make this cool

Now

Make this UN-boring

You can't do any better than this ?
>>
>>35264870
you do it m8
>>
Give me a shot of something strong to honour the old owner of the place, please.
Don't let the nay-sayers get you down, you're a great successor to his legacy, I believe he would've been proud of you.

As for my circumstances, I don't really know what to feel, actually. At the beginning of the year, I got rejected by a qt I go to university with. We both seem to have some kind of autism because we don't know how to handle the situation.
Last Wednesday I invited her to play some cards because I missed her after not seeing her for two and a half weeks over 'spring break' (I hate that term) and she was actually down to play and we had quite a bit of fun.
I feel like if I did these kind of things earlier I would have had a better chance at developing the freindship to something more.
I like to imagine I miraculously get a second chance and we can live happily ever after, but that might be just an illusion I tell myself to keep myself from dropping out of uni and into depression.

And even if I don't get her in the end, I'll always have my Warhammer 40k miniatures. Right?
>>
File: 1486675166587.jpg (71KB, 498x535px) Image search: [Google]
1486675166587.jpg
71KB, 498x535px
I believe I was in the last one of these, two days ago I believe. It helped a lot, and I'm glad that this place is back for business.

Something happened today. I was typing in a computer room, lots of people were around me and everything was fine. I started to hear some laughter from the back and I just started to mentally break down. I didn't show anything, but I couldn't focus anymore and I started to feel panicky; the only thing that I could think was "I need to get out of here". I left and got a drink and took a breath, but I felt totally shattered for the rest of the day up until now. I don't know what happened.

I've been hitting some lows on self esteem and have been feeling lonely, kind of at a loss as to what to do about it. I especially want to talk to some girls, but I can't bring myself to. Just making eye contact for an instant gets my heart beating and I start to get nervous. In conversation I'm ok I guess, I'm no professional conversationalist or anything. I have a hypothesis as to why I'm like this, but its probably not that interesting or correct. I've just felt down lately, and I don't want to slip into another depression.
>>
>Bartender Anon died of cancer
I think that's the saddest thing I've ever read on here. I ranted one time on here about how I wanted to kill myself and he cheered me up. I had no idea he was sick. I'll miss his threads.
>>
>>35265245
Have you sought professional help for this?
>>
>>35265291
No, this weird panic hasn't happened before. My problem with female contact has always been around, but I don't think I could bring myself to go to a professional. When I was here a couple of days ago, just talking to the fellow anons on this board helped me out, so I guess I'll start with venting. I don't open up about things like this to my friends and especially not my family.
>>
Let's just be honest here...

Okay ?...

It doesn't matter if a thread's about inverted nipples on a transvestite rugby player in South Africa...

People are going to talk about whatever they want.

It was a noble attempt, sir.

But you're better than this.

The 'imaginary bartender routine' reminds me of the lame-os I used to troll in the mediocre worthless chat rooms ..

This is EGG ZACK LEE what they did, complete with people walking up to the bar and ordering imaginary drinks... it's embarrassing, really...

I'm sure that cancerman was a good dude, but I'm afraid his ideas of 'cutting edge' less than relevant by contemporary standards. Maybe the universe decided the imaginary bartender routine should be buried along with him.....

I'm urging you to develop your own unique concept....

Here's one that you could try out if you are unable to develop your own:

R9Kounselor...

A virtual psychotherapist...

Invite people to lay down on your sofa and let it all out....

I think that would be much more fitting with the demographics in here. Somehow the socializing of a nightclub or a bar doesn't really this demographic audience, but opening up to a psychotherapist might be just the ticket...

I am a professional illustrator and a musician... I have never in my life done cover versions of other people's songs, and you couldn't pay me to reproduce somebody else's paintings

People in here always point an ignorant finger at 'tripfagging', but I have never seen anybody create anything worthwhile and not put their name on it...

I have never seen anybody accomplish or develop anything unique without marketing themselves along with the concept.

If you are proud of your creations, then by all means of course you're going to want to plaster your name on it...

It's self defeatist to fall for the anonymity bullshit, because 99% of the people here will never solve their problems without first MARKETING THEMSELVES AS THEIR OWN 'PRODUCT'.

So REINVENT THIS CONCEPT NOW, SIR
>>
>>35265245
That's a panic attack.
>>
>>35265388
I thought so, but I'd never had one before so I didn't describe it as such
>>
File: IMG_20170303_130357.jpg (251KB, 1274x722px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170303_130357.jpg
251KB, 1274x722px
>>35263696
Irish coffee please with whip.
Another day at work, really just fucking hate coming here. I work as a "software engineer", making shit web apps. What's the point? I will never get married, no kids no gf. I ask my self everyday why I am doing any of this. I literally get drunk at lunch everyday in the hopes they will fire me. Is this all we are doomed to do? I want to just runaway, live the vagabond life or something. Pic related, my drink right now for lunch. When will it all just end.
>>
>>35265245
You already know the answers that I'm about to tell you, which is exactly why you don't want to hear them...

...But here goes...

We are all nothing more than a circular collection of interweaving BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS that we ALLOW ourselves to become lost in...

... you are simply stuck in one of your many 'life's loops' that you will continue to find yourself trapped in throughout your entire life. The actual behavioral patterns will change but the maze-like looping never ends.

We tend to live in denial, telling ourselves external forces are to blame, While Nothing could be farther from the truth.

You are simply allowing yourself to behave this way. What you are suffering from is a BEHAVIORAL DISORDER, not an organic psychiatric disorder.

This simply means the current looping pattern can be instantly eliminated or modified, and instantly replaced with another behavioral pattern...

You are subconsciously behaving the way you THINK you should behave, based upon your knowledge of other people and their behavior...

This is a sign of weakness. I can guarantee you that if there were a huge catastrophe about to take place, you'd instantly cease this self-absorbed Behavior and become a diligent 'soldier', prepared to defend yourself and your loved ones.

I urge you to accept this truth and simply MODIFY YOUR BEHAVIOR.

( you are simply laying the groundwork for your future excuse-making as to why you didn't accomplish anything in retrospect )

Why don't you try the exact opposite behavioral pattern? Why don't you begin laying the groundwork towards your eventual retrospective look back at your pathway to success ?
>>
>>35265593
This is helpful anon, I will try. Thank you
>>
File: 1488566155497.gif (864KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488566155497.gif
864KB, 500x500px
Give me a pint of lager mixed with Guinness please.
How do i stop thinking about raping women?
It got to a point that I call random girls up and talk about fucking them.
>>
>>35263696
Wheres the shitter at mate. Hurry.
>>
>>35265388
Actually, NO...

It WASNT a legitimate panic attack...

He tried to describe a scenario in which he hoped people would perceive him as unwittingly experiencing a legitimate anxiety attack ( because he used certain signature indicators to describe the scenario ) but he did not mention the critical SIGNATURE STATEMENT that would actually verify a legitimate panic attack...

(panic attacks are invariably described as The Sensation that one he or she is going to DIE imminently for no reason)

He is suffering from is 'sheltered, coddled, pampered little boy' syndrome, having been allowed to stall and procrastinate and make excuses his whole life, by his mother more than likely, and now that he has entered adulthood he is clinging to this infantile need to be perceived as a poor child who is afraid

I don't know where you got your degree in psychology, but if I were you, I would ask for my money back
>>
>>35263696

I'm gonna have a bottle of milk, cold thanks.

And yeah, today was just the ordinary life. Woke up in the morning, fapped, played the guitar, lunch, internet, dinner, internet and now I'm here having nothing to say.

Tomorrow some family friends are invited for dinner and we have a dog (he's really big) and I am scared because lately he's behaving bad, like he wants to be "alpha". He sits on my parents' bed and when my mum tries to get him off he growls at her and I start to panick. I fear he will harm my family. And actually I'm afraid he's going to bite these people who are coming at my place tomorrow so I decided to call this girl which I haven't seen in a year, because it's a year I don't go out to meet friends and stuff.. So I'm like frightened because if I stay home I know something bad is gonna happen and I don't want to be there, but I'm gonna go out and it's like months I don't talk with people and I'm scared as fuck.

Does this bar have cigarettes also?
>>
>>35265517
I am currently working towards becoming a software engineer, is it really that bad? I just want to have a stable job, take a loan for a house, buy a car to cruise in during summers and listen to loud music every night. That's my ambition, I'm not interested in making a family.
>>
File: 1488572531927.jpg (49KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488572531927.jpg
49KB, 650x650px
>>35265796
Here's some cigs
>>
>>35265663

None of us are just ONE singular, myopic, monotone entity or personality type.

Each of us consists of many different personality types and they are available at our beckoning at any given moment as we so desire...

Inside each of us, there hides a child, as well as a soldier. We all have a beta and a robot inside of us but we are all equally part 'Chad'. We are conmen and scalawags, while we are equally heroic defenders of justice... we are performers and we are audience members simultaneously.

Each of us has pulled these different personalities out from within the depths of our being as they were needed.

You can do it

Simply stop allowing yourself to behave in the way that you've described

Imagine the personality traits of the person you wish you could be. Imagine the way that person would behave in any given situation...

Now... Start behaving in that way

LIFE = DEPRESSION

It's a cold hard facts... If you do not continuously vacillate in and out of depression, it's a good sign that you might be brain dead... anybody with a brain stem is depressed...

It is up to each of us to figure out our own mechanisms and techniques of occupying ourselves and distracting ourselves from the depression we know as 'life'.

Common everyday anxiety does NOT constitute an anxiety disorder. If you had one, you would have mentioned being overwhelmed with the sudden Sensation that you were about to die for no reason.

You're FINE...

Stop looking for excuses to justify the further and continued stalling that you are starting to become famous for.

Go out there and grab the World by the horns and show them what you're made of.

You can do it
>>
>>35265904
What's your opinion on tearing down a crystal palace?

I think there's a lot of value in intentional self-destruction.
>>
I'll take a Cuba Libre, please.

What is that feeling called when you falsely recognize someone? You don't go as far as saying "hi", but for that one split second you are 100 % sure it's her.
I think Hitchcock perfectly captured it in Vertigo
>>
>>35265685

Are you aware that the way you ordered an imaginary drink from an imaginary bar was the exact behavior of a female?

... I'm not joking...

By imaginarily walking up to an imaginary bar and ordering an imaginary drink, you literally just emulated the EXACT behavior of hundreds of thousands of overweight mediocre bored timid untrusting divorced bland Pig Women in countless bland chatrooms...

Nice work...

Perhaps it's not surprising that your predictable 'rape obsession' goes hand-in-hand with your lack of masculinity and a compensatory desire to be perceived as having power..

I think you should have ordered a wine cooler, Sassypants
>>
>>35265976

Only after you have managed to do the complete opposite and achieve &over accomplish...

Self-destruction without prior accomplishment is the clearest indicator of a fool
>>
>>35265846
It might be the right field for you. you want to buy a home, cars and shit. Costs money for sure, I have no desire for any of those things so it makes it that much more meaningless.
>>
Hum... Hello?
>>
File: 1444979750358.jpg (37KB, 500x329px)
1444979750358.jpg
37KB, 500x329px
>>35263696
>I want to start this again to honour him

Thanks Anon. I really missed these threads since after Barkeep's death they've been seldom made. I really like these threads, they're comfy and a "safe space", if you will, from all the bullshit that is happening in real life, and also the "fembot/trap/normie" shit that's going on /r9k/ right now.
Gimmie a Smirnoff with coke, I'm comfy even now.
RIP Barkeep Anon
>>
I want this either kept alive until much later tonight or I want it revived then.

That's an order
>>
>>35265999
The MISTAKEN THOUGHT THAT YOU RECOGNIZE A FEMALE is what we professionals like to call The 'Perfect Opportunity To Introduce Yourself Anyway' Syndrome....

...Yet another opportunity you ALLOWED to slip between your fingers
>>
>>35263696
The original bartender died? What the fuck.

I hope this thread is still up in a few hours because I'm going to be needing a drink
>>
>>35263696
I used to drink a lot of whisky back when I was an alcoholic teen.
J&B, please.

There is something wrong with me.
I feel less and less human every day.

And for some reasons it doesn't really bother me. I'm spending less and less time with people, real people, I'm not interested in their conversations, I feel disconnected from the world, as if it was something ''fake'', imaginary, that has nothing to do with me.

So, how is everyone doing?
>>35263696
>This tradition died last spring, because "Bartender Anon" (this was his trip) died of cancer.
Oh...
Poor anon, he probably didn't want to die. Not like that, at least.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170217-221724.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170217-221724.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Beth Flowers... Karen Mahoney... Dalia Radsworth...

These are just a few of the overweight middle-aged women who are currently doing this exact same imaginary bartender routine in lame half-ass chat rooms across the internet right now...

These women are so bored... With good reason.. Nobody wants them anymore. The safety of an imaginary social setting like an imaginary bar with imaginary drink and imaginary bonding certainly offer much less risk of rejection than the real life version they have been 'shot down' in so many times in the past...

Something about watching an adult behave this way is inherently disturbing and nauseating... Childish, cowardly and amateur...

So you guys like to point your finger at the rest of society, and complain about their mediocrity and predictability ?

What I'm looking at right now it's a cheap imitation of every bland bored washed up divorced fat pig who ever stumbled into a chat room
>>
>>35266401

That's not a problem....

That's a CHOICE...

Is commonly referred to as 'homosexuality'....
>>
File: 1482703805030.png (888KB, 998x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1482703805030.png
888KB, 998x1096px
>tfw afraid to spend money
I'll just take a water, thanks.

I used to be pretty poor, partially due to shitty spending habits. I got it under control and started saving, and now have enough I could live a few years unemployed.

Now though, I can't bring myself to spend much on anything I really want. I'm still using the same decade old headphones. The same broken phone. The same rotting shoes. It's swung so far back to the other side of the pendulum that all I spend on now is groceries and the occasional on sale indie game or book.

It's not even that I'm terrified of it, I just hate the concept of "losing" money. Like I made a mistake, somehow.
>>
>>35263696
hey bud, shouldnt this be a re-inauguration then?
>>
>>35266401
The good news is:

You seem EXTREMELY content with your decision to admit your homosexuality

I mean... Hey....

It's not like any woman was going to suddenly become 'interested in you' anyway, right ?...
>>
Do you serve wine by the bottle?

I ran into my ex abuser the other day. I was within meters of them. I had reheared for years, over and over, in my head what I would say if I had the chance. I could have reached out and smashed their skull in. I froze, like I always did though.

Not even a fake friendly smile or an angry scowl, they looked straight through me like I was nothing. I haven't stopped drinking since then. I know I've had some years now to get over it but I'm not. It haunts me. I hate how they won and still exert power over me. I want it to end.

I have days where I can't identify with what happened at all, it's like it doesn't bother me, it wasn't my life. I have the odd day where my skin crawls at the thought of it all. I've talked about it on occasion with my closest friends and it has helped me immensely but I still feel like there's so much I've repressed.

I hate drinking but I can't find any connections for weed, can't afford other drugs. I know I'm just avoiding the problem but since that day I just can't bear to be sober anymore.
>>
>>35266488
>>35266619

But anons... I'm not a man.

I have guys asking me out, but I don't want to. I'm not interested.
I have a ''date'' this week and I don't want to go.
I don't feel in control of my own life anymore...
>>
>>35266599
So....

You could live a few years....

Like a bum....

Great financial strategy....

The 'dumpster diver route to financial success', right ?....

And your overbearing OCD bullshit is a cheap mimmickery of your mother...

You're no perfectionist...

The bums who beg for change on the offramps have nicer things than you

You've simply perfected failure

Congratulations....

A few nights ago, I blew almost $800 on partying with my wife, and had nothing to show for it....

Except the glowing smiles on our faces.

Smile, bum....
>>
>>35266703

I wasn't ASKING you....

I was TELLING you....

I don't care what gender you are

Faggot
>>
I'll have an old fashioned with ice
In memory of Bartender Anon

Cheers.
>>
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph58b9bec8ece56

The cure for not being in control of your life anymore
>>
>>35266781
But that makes no sense?

I could have a relationship, but I'm not interested on it.

Are you ok, mate? How much did you drink?
>>
>>35266840
It's OK not to be interested in having a relationship right now, or ever. People put way too much value in obtaining them. Sure, I liked being in one but I'm happy being single for now, myself.
>>
>>35266791

An Old Fashioned, huh ?

I'm so old, that an 'Old Fashioned' used to consist of wooly mammoth urine and hydraulic fluid from a Model T Ford...
>>
>>35266840
Since you really don't care....

Let's start a small business together

I'll supply the clients and you have sex with them
>>
>>35266840
Its not like you have anything to lose, and who knows ?....

One of them might actually be 'Mr. Right'
>>
>>35266840
It sure beats the decubitus ulcers (bed sores) and contemplating dealing with the yeast infection
>>
>>35266878
But is not only a relationship. Is about people in general.

I'm getting isolated from the the world.
>>35266944
Yes, who knows... But is not something I'm looking for. I'd rather have a ''friend'' over a ''partner''.
>>35266914
I'm probably too ugly and indolent for sex. You'll have to find someone else.
>>
>>35267042
Oh OK I see.
I'm sorry you feel that way, or if it's the feeling that way that's bothering you
>>
>>35267042
Nope...

Its YOU, sugarnipples....

I think you'll find that your clientele are not the caliber to really care 'what you look like'...

Plus, it's hard to see a girl's face when you're fucking her in the ass for $17

I'll be over there in a little while.

Be ready when I get there
>>
>>35267042

RE: INDOLENT

Nice syntax selection, sugarectum....

Yep...

INDOLENT...
And indosnatch
And indobutthole
And indomouth

You'll do fine...
Just lay there and wallow in your self-absorbed plight...

Mushroom
>>
>>35267042
We could always run a promotional 'was she alive' giveaway contest...
>>
>>35267068
I'm not quite sure...
I' m not even sure it bothers me.
I'm simply perplexed by my slow, yet unstoppable dehumanization.
I feel like more similar to a tool than to a human. And what really bothers me is that I don't have a purpose. Or at least not one I'm aware of.
All feel so... pointless and dull. I'm pointless and dull
>>35267140
I don't have an ass.
I lost it in an accident.
It's all back and then... Bam! The legs start.
Yes, sitting is a pain in the ass, as ironic as it might be, but is nothing compared to having to defecate.
>>
>>35267042
At least it wouldn't be as humiliating as hanging out in an imaginary bar on the internet, pretending like you're ordering imaginary drinks, from an imaginary bartender
>>
>>35267260
You should stop the repeat messages. It makes you look really desperate.
>>
>>35267286
Problem solved!

Within the first couple hours, your rectal opening will be so swollen from friction, it will almost appear as if you have buttocks again...

(And an Ostomy is just an extra hole)

CHA-CHING !!!
>>
>>35267286
Man I'm not sure if I relate but I wish I knew of something I could say to help. I feel disconnected from others but maybe in a different way.

If you feel your mental state is shifting I would say it's worth talking to someone about this. Not necessarily a psychiatrist but even a counsellor. They might help you at least explore this a bit with you. It'll take time and effort but it pays off when it works.
>>
File: 1726.jpg (548KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1726.jpg
548KB, 2560x1600px
>>35267311
Lol @ YOU (sexless beggar) calling ME (happily married man) 'desperate'....

Hahahahaha

Wow

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth....
>>
>>35267455
Dude your replies make you look like you're fucked right now, which, if you are is fine

If not you come across very sad or a retarded troll whose investing too much time
>>
>>35267291
This is not that bad, isn't it?

I'm at home, in a cozy pajama, drinking and reading, listening how is raining outside...
>>35267369
>I feel disconnected from others but maybe in a different way.
Tell me more.
If you feel like sharing, of course.
>>
>>35267369

UHHHHHH......

.....YEAH.......

Maybe a PSYCHIATRIST wouldn't be the right choice...

Especially since a psychiatrist doesn't TALK ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS...

They write prescriptions....

Hmmmm.....

Well, well, well.....

The 'psychological nurturing and caring advice's from someone with absolutely NO understanding of even the most basic of details regarding psychology ....

Nice...

Hey...Maybe YOU should stop with the repeated posts...

Its making you look desperate...

Not to mention uneducated, and convinced you're getting somewhere with your creepy 'Mr. Niceguy' compassionate Daisy Boy Routine....

(She's fine, schmuck)
>>
>>35267484

So....

You suddenly assumed that JOHNNY NEPTUNE was going to be the first person to ever pay attention to your opinions ?...

What on earth gave you THAT impression?
>>
>>35267455
You can still be a desperate loser even if you're married. Obviously.
>>
>>35267575
Psychiatrists diagnose and write perscriptions, yes. They might be useful if the poster feels they have something that medication could help with but I recommended a counsellor because that's always a safe bet

Dude I'm a fembot too and anyway what's wrong with trying to be nice to people on this board anyway? whats up man?
>>
>>35267490
I don't know how to put it, I just struggle with relating to others. I feel like I can't express myself or really 'get' people. I just feel like an 'other' sometimes.

Like I can get along with my friends but I struggle to see myself ever getting to know new people. I don't know if that's because I choose not to or I can't see it happening.
>>
>>35267903
I see.
There's not much I can say about it, but hanks for sharing, anon.
>>
>>35268088
was nice chatting anyway dude
>>
File: 1436873110480.jpg (67KB, 430x674px) Image search: [Google]
1436873110480.jpg
67KB, 430x674px
>bartender doesn't even respond to your post in a pretend barkeep thread
>>
>>35268458
i was just about to post about the same thing my dude ;_; oh well it was nice to let it out anyway
>>
>>35265029

What army do you collect?
>>
File: oldfashionedice.jpg (216KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
oldfashionedice.jpg
216KB, 500x500px
>>35266791
Never forget.
Cheers, anon.
>>
File: dontneedalittleneedalot.jpg (179KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
dontneedalittleneedalot.jpg
179KB, 1200x630px
>>35266679
I'm sorry you're having a rough time, Anon.

Frankly, it probably wouldn't have made you feel much better if you had gotten it out. You would have just been agonizing about what you did say, instead. Never let them see you bleed.

Keep your chin up, time doesn't heal all wounds... but they become less prescient.

One day at a time.
>>
>>35268669
Yeah that's true, I wouldn't get the right words out and even then it wouldn't make it all go away. I've accepted I won't get closure and I won't understand why it happened which is enough.

Thank you, it'll get better with more time and more work, even if it'll never go away completely.
>>
File: icewater.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
icewater.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>35266599
Water up, always a responsible choice.

It can be tough to break out of mental patterns like that. Are you actually in financial straits where it's a concern or is completely anxiety driven?

Exposure therapy, in my observation, doesn't really work. It just potentiates the anxiety you already have. I think that part of it might just be you get too overwhelmed to act, that certainly is how my panic grips me.

I would try writing out a clear budget to yourself of things that you need and can afford, and do the math to demonstrate that it isn't a path to financial ruin.

It will probably remain uncomfortable, but if you compartmentalize your purchases and look at it free from the panicky impulses to run away, you can probably get some of the things you need.
>>
I really missed these threads, it seemed like the bartender was the only one I could open up to and he gave me the feeling of having some human interaction.
Your doing god's work OP, thanks.
I'm not really a drinker, so I'll just take a beer to honour Bartender Anon.

You got any tips on what I should do on a saturday morning on 1am? I kind of lack the motivation to force myself into doing something except lying around and loathing in my sadness.
>>
File: You saw me standing alone.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
You saw me standing alone.png
8KB, 193x261px
I've never felt this shitty in my life, but at least i feel calm
>Be loser new kid at high school
>Be depressed and homesick
>qt starts talking to me
>asks for my snap chat
>get message from guy that sits by me that shes probably into me
>She messages me and I message her a couple times
>guy that sits next to me
>I honestly think she likes me
>I honestly care for her
>Ask her if she honestly likes me
>"your a good pal"
>don't know if I was exactly friend zoned so I feel like shit and talk with my homies from where i'm from
>hear her and her friends talking about someone
>says i'm in love about someone and something to do with glasses to one of her friends
>her friend says go hug him hes all alone though she doesn't
>I was all alone and had glasses
>thought she was talking about me
>she wasn't there that week for 2 days
>today was her birthday
>i wanted to tell her how i felt
>she left before i could
>i ask a guy i sit next to if she cares for me on snapchat
>he says he doesn't now she really talk to me
>he screen shots the snapchat
>i tell him i appreciate his honesty and that i didn't want to be hurt bad by someone i thought was leading me on like one of my friends had happen to him
>says he doesn't think she lead me and on and that he thinks shes talking to someone
>someone else
>i feel even worse
>I still don't know how she honestly thinks of me
I'm just glad i have friends and you guys to talk to, i mean your strangers that's a start
>>
File: j&bneat.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
j&bneat.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>35266401
That's a tough one, Anon. I feel largely the same way, and it doesn't really bother me either.

If it interfered with my life in ways I was uncomfortable with I would probably see a psychiatrist but as an amateur imaginary bartender, I wouldn't recommend that to you if you're generally happy with your life.

The only advice I'd give from my own personal experience, don't give into apathy. You don't need to interact with people when the costs aren't worth the benefit, clearly, but the more you do nothing the easier it gets.

Right in the feels. Now I need one too, cheers.
>>
>>35263696
Wait what, he died of cancer? Christ, that's horrible. I remember dropping by in one of these threads one day, I talked with him for a bit, he linked me some good song, it was a patriotic african song or something, I forgot. May he rest in peace. Give me a Mojito, I ordered that the last time too. This one's for you, Bartender Anon.
>>
>>35268883
I found the song he sent me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY
I'll never forget you Bartender Anon, we're all going to meet one day.
>>
I'm so tired but I'm terrified of being alone with my thoughts.
>>
File: fireballforthekid.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fireballforthekid.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>35268836
Women are tough, and they're not going to get easier, but you seem to have gotten through an infatuation without spilling spaghetti all over yourself.

Congratulations, that's bigger than you probably realize.

The fact that you put yourself out there even as much as you did is a good sign. Don't get down on yourself, the thrill of living is a precious resource and you never know when it may leave. Enjoy your time.

Bartender's choice, you are 21, right?
>>
>>35268836
man unrequited feelings are one thing but not even knowing where you stand is another when you feel that way

Its tough, sometimes people really do like you and just want to be friends, even if you want more

it sounds like a rough situation anon, I hope thinggs work out. I know it sounds near impossible but you could talk to her now about it and at least know how she feels instead of waste away over this for months.

Even if she doesnt feel the same, you'll know for sure? You might lose her, but better than hanging on for long if that's how it is.
>>
>>35268836
im like 10 seconds from passing out and i just want to say this: youre in highschool and crushes and shit change all the time, dont take nothing seriously and just try toi get your dick wet. nothing means anything at your age
>>
File: moheetoe.jpg (6KB, 194x259px)
moheetoe.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>35268883
Always pour one out for one's homies.
Mojito, on the house.
F
>>
File: 1470243442150.png (490KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470243442150.png
490KB, 1366x768px
>>35268757
It's anxiety driven. Every dollar I spend is a dollar I don't get back, and when it comes to bigger purchases it feels even worse. I know that even if I bought everything I'd been putting off, from shoes to computer parts, at the highest quality, while several thousand dollars, wouldn't even be 10% of my savings and I'd use it all for a very long time. I just can't do it.

If I deal with shitty shoes, I save money. If I deal with having a broken phone, I save money. On it goes.

You're probably right on being overwhelmed, I frequently look at a bunch of things until I decide it's too much to deal with and my current things are fine. Then a couple of weeks later I repeat the process.

I wish it didn't bother me, especially as I research all of the things I buy extensively, but I don't know how to stop other than "just doing it".
>>
>>35263696
I'll have a Welch's on the rocks.
>>
>>35268983
Thank you, Bar2nder.
>>
Not OP but I've been tending bar for the last 20 minutes or so... have to go for now, but you Anons are all great, keep on keeping on.

Feel free to pour drinks, any other Robits.
>>
>>35268920
really nice song, gave me the feels while I remembered the original barkeep.

It's funny, I'm german and that language is a bit similar to german. I can almost understand what he is singing, it's like he has a strange dialect or something
>>
>>35269027
now that's a good name for the OP
>>
>>35269013
im drinking prune juice with bacardi

I am not a smart man
>>
Two of your best drafts, one for me and one for original bartender anon pls.
>>
>>35269058
Thanks, I think so myself. Hopefully it will stick.

>>35269053
Godspeed.
>>
I'll take a shot of tequila and cigarette.
>>
Give me a lagar and some crips.
How do I stop punching walls and doors because of hidden rage all the time?
>>
>>35268962
The thing is I actually thought I was loved back and that is what hurts the most, I know what its like to not felt loved back countless times.
>>35268958
I do feel glad that I put myself out there as I never done that with anyone else I ever loved before, thanks for making me realize that.
>>35268981
That's how I originally felt before I moved, but I moved to become a serious person and rethink my life as I was a total neet back then and that wasn't working out for me so I decided I wanted to grow up.
>>
File: tequilla.jpg (62KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
tequilla.jpg
62KB, 500x549px
>>35269091
here ya go mate

>>35269379
how about you start punching things that can't get broken when you hit them? like your mattress or a pillow.
It may be not as satisfying, but you won't hurt yourself or damage something
>>
im worried im starting to slip into alcoholism and cigarettes, i used to only drink socially, then started smoking socially, now i drink alone sometimes and have cravings for cigarettes after only 2 drinks, even when alone.

i started drinking at 11:15 am today, which is the earliest so far
>>
File: IMG_5614.jpg (74KB, 762x684px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5614.jpg
74KB, 762x684px
This is the OP from last nights feels and frog thread, i just wanted to say that you all mean alot to me and as a collective are one of the closest friends i have had. Maybe things will be ok in the end for us bots

>>35270292
>tfw drunk also but its 1:40 pm where i am
>>
File: irishcoffee.jpg (7KB, 281x180px) Image search: [Google]
irishcoffee.jpg
7KB, 281x180px
>>35270350
Drunk at 1:40 PM?
Have an Irish Coffee, caffeine sobers you right up.
You sound like a stand up guy yourself, Anon.
>>
>>35270455
isnt the coffee remedy a myth, ill give it a go though
>>
>>35270477
You're not any less drunk, in a real sense, that's true.
I think of it like having a window air conditioner running in opposition to a furnace that's burning uncontrollably hot.
>>
File: 1XGVTvG.jpg (146KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
1XGVTvG.jpg
146KB, 497x750px
Give me rum, straight up. Make it double too, pal.

Had a conversation a few hours ago with my mom. A large part of the conversation was about my lack of girlfriend. Yeah, she knows I'm a virgin. She's also convinced that getting laid comes as easy as saying hello to neighbor you see every day. One thing that saddened me the most is how she's trying to persuade me there's no way a girl can tell that the dude she's sleeping with is a virgin. Is she lying to make me feel more confident?

I see ugly, fat and obnoxious men with chicks I can only dream about being with. What's the fucking deal? It makes me really angry when, in comparison, I'm lucky enough to be born with good looks and a decent enough sense how to converse and flirt. But it's never enough. Every single girl that I've had a thing for, ghosted me after a single date.

I'm trying to keep my hopes up and not give up, but sometimes it feels like a futile effort, lads. I'm afraid not all of us are going to make it.
>>
File: That Fuck.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
That Fuck.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>>35268836
>>35269484
Original poster, I just realized that I bet that fuck sent the screen shot of me asking him if she liked me to her. I never wanted this it sucks, now i'm going to be looked down as a sperg I bet! What do I do if I get confronted about it again anons?
>>
I'll have a vodka, Anon. Neat.

My roommate is out partying with his friends again on a Friday night while I'm stuck doing fuck-all in my room. I've been counting down the days until the semester ends for a few weeks now - I have a small friend group back home, so I don't feel like a completely autistic, friendless piece of garbage when I'm there. (and no, I'm not a normie. fuck off) They really are great guys and I miss them.

I'll be 20 in a few months, and I'm a kissless virgin. I don't know what to do. I feel the ship has already sailed.

Phew, that felt good.
>>
So we post feels like the old threads?

>Live alone in dorm
>Cute girl always says hi to me whenever she sees me
>Imagine life together all day everyday
How do I stop this? I am tired of having these feels. Any normie advice such as asking her out will be ignored, I am a robot and robots are forbidden from that.
>>
File: 1468450127188.png (574KB, 747x440px) Image search: [Google]
1468450127188.png
574KB, 747x440px
Can I get a champagne cola please? I'm not really a drinker.

It's been an especially rough couple of weeks. My mom broke down my bedroom door and tried to attack me with a baseball bat. Luckily she missed me and smashed my monitor. I tackled her and screamed for my brother. He dragged her away and I locked myself in his room and called the cops. In the end the police told me that there was no proof and because it was my mom's house I had to leave. I spent a couple nights at my grandma's house and now I'm back home. Things are pretty bad right now. Oh well. I'm 21, I just need to get my shit together and leave.
>>
File: 1472670447894.jpg (31KB, 480x448px)
1472670447894.jpg
31KB, 480x448px
Get me a lager, an extra strong one.
>>
>>35264399
Holy shit, that's like transcendent-level cuckery.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 466x349px
Pint of Guinness mate.
Anyway I'm a 18 year old literal autist who goes to college ( not university but I'm not sure if there's a US equivelant). Feeling pretty depressed due to oneitis and absolutely no idea how to socialise.
>>
File: 1405995650527.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1405995650527.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
Well Whiskey please.

Anyone else here just fucking incapable of motivation despite somehow managing a decent life? It's like, I have an out, I can do it, I can fucking make it... but I don't have the energy. At all. And every day I do nothing that opportunity slips further away. And I have nothing. Nobody I can talk to. Not a single one.
>I'm not in anybody's life
>At most I just make occasional appearances as a special guest
>The kind that's around on and off for a season and a half, and then disappears only to be mentioned and explained away in the last season
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.