[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when weed dealer chad loves anime and cartoons and so do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2783.jpg (30KB, 388x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2783.jpg
30KB, 388x370px
when weed dealer chad loves anime and cartoons and so do you :(
I'm having a hard time resisting him. I don't want to be another statistic (pump and dump).
>>
>>35263021
Is this a trap?

Does anyone know?
>>
>>35263071
Wat r u even talking about
>>
>>35263130
Asking if the image you posted is of a bloke or not.
>>
Free weed, i dont see a problem, unless you care what normies think
>>
>>35263233
its sahar luna
>>
>>35263233

its obviously not

4chan is warping your brain
>>
>>35263287
I wasn't asking the question originally.
>>
>>35263021

Kys deluded roastie whore.
>>
>>35263021
>will I get pumped and dumped?
He'd be a retard not to.

Autistic weeb GFs are fun for a week, then it's just fucking obnoxious
>>
>>35263306
how am i deluded? he's not a 2D person and we have similar interests
>>
>>35263533
Are you a bloke or a "woman"?
>>
>>35263021
Just do it you slut. Stop thinking every guy is gonna be "the one".
>Maybe this'll be the one where we get married and have a big house with the white picket fence and kids!
You're like what? 18? 19? In your 20's? Take advantage of your freedom now. Let Chad pump and dump you.
>>
>>35263021
so what you just want instant gratification anyway do it, why not go into it thinking your using him for sex?

Or have you done the stupid thing when you get a crush and start imagining a relationship that would never actually be like that
>>
>>35263569
Im a cis female
>>35263570
Shut up wannabe chad
>>
>>35263616
Leave this board, please. Your easy mode life doesn't allow you to even comprehend the feels of /r9k/
>>
>>35263616
The 'wannabe chad' is actually giving solid advice. From the sound of it all you know about him is that he's attractive and two of his interests, that's not enough to get married over. Just go on a date with him, let him fuck if you still like him, and then go from there.
>>
>>35263739
We aren't gonna fuck but I do want to get to know him lol
>>
File: 1484417767739.jpg (62KB, 1000x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1484417767739.jpg
62KB, 1000x1082px
>>35263787
>We aren't gonna fuck but I do want to get to know him lol
What's the point in this fucking thread then, you cunt. Nothing negative will occur from you trying to buddy up with your fucking drug dealer.
>>
>>35263787
Then I don't know why you're scared of being a pump and dump stat.

If you're worried about being a 'roastie' then you should just give up because you're taking sex advice from a board full of virgins
>>
>>35263811
we have sexual tension though and im worried i might slip
>>
>>35263910
>we have sexual tension though
I highly doubt you do
>>
>>35263616
>me
>wanting to be that disgusting ego filled brainless meat head gym rat Chad
wew. But seriously, even >>35263739
agrees with me. You're overthinking this. Go out with the guy, if it works out yay, if not, oh well. Simple as that.
>>
>>35263968
HA
ok
whatever im just gonna hang out with him
>>
>>35263993
Yeah you do that. I doubt much will happen and we'll see this thread crop up again in a week or two
>>
>>35264020
see you next week friend xxx
>>
>>35264041
Sure thing. I doubt I'll be on here to post a response to your blubbery arse though.
>>
>>35263993
>Weed dealer
>Chad

Pick one.

You're obviously deluding yourself he's a catch. But considering things he is a catch for you. An anime watching weed smoking roastie. No real chad will ever consider to not just pump and dump you just for the fact you smoke weed. Degenerate.
>>
File: 1488280523780.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488280523780.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>35263021
i wonder if id be considered a weed smoking chad that also loves anime and cartoons and r9k

this girl rn really wants to suck my dick and asked if i wanted to be in a 3some. dont really want to shes cuteish and nice ass. first gf and love broke up with me a week ago
>>
>>35264091
I dont even smoke weed though. I am not into it.
>>
>>35263569
Looking between the memes and asking the real questions
>>
>>35263910
>We are not gonna fuck lol
>But we might fuck lol
You are fucking stupid.
>>
>>35264209
i dont want to but we might
like we're gonna be alone in his apartment watching shit lol
>>
>>35263021
oh wow OP is generic bland white bitch with edgy collar #359722

kys OP
>>
>>35264237

so either fuck him or don't. why should anyone give a shit?
>>
>>35264293
nobody should
i just don't want to be a statistic
>>
>>35264322

then don't?

why do you need our validation, you retarded whore?
>>
>>35264341
fuck you
go away you miserable idiot
>>
>>35264160
Why the fuck would you be interested in him then? And how the hell did you meet him?
Really girl, a weed smoker can't be a chad. All they do is get blazed and watch tv. Not like you do, they just zone out and dont think shit. This will turn into 1 of 2 things. You'll get tired of his shit and numbness real soon and see him for the non-chad and vapid person he is or you will become a degenerate weed smoker yourself. Gfs have the tendency to pick over the habits of their boys. Most females that are addicted to something are because they started doing a drugs together with their bf.

Bit do whatever you want. If you're smart stay clear of him or use him yourself to smash and crash him. But being a woman your hormones will make it so you get to attached to him after he pumped you.
>>
>>35263533

>expecting a DRUG DEALER to not pump and dump you.

Deluded.
>>
>>35264341
>validation

She's not looking for validation, she's hoping someone will tell her what to do because she's a woman and incapable of making a decision for herself
>>
Lol, you're interested in a drug dealer? You must be one miserable and highly unattractive person
>>
>>35264371
what do you mean by smash and crash him?
>>35264410
not ugly just socially retarded and a fembot
>>
>>35263021
i can pretty easily tell when a guy is a player, i think you should be more alert around him
>>
>>35263613
prob both desu familama
>>
>>35264353

oh, i'm the idiot because I pointed out you're retarded bullshit.

You're a fucking dipshit, plain and simple.

>/r9k/ i wanna fuck chad, should I???

if anyone's a miserable fuck it's the one that has to come here to have strangers who are 90% virgin social retards tell you whether or not to have sex with someone you're clearly attracted to.

>>35264380
she's doing both of those things.
>>
>>35264423
>not ugly
Yeah but not attractive either
>>
>>35264476
yeah. im like 5-6/10
>>
>>35264423
You should never get into a relationship with a dealer. They're guaranteed to have something wrong with them and always something wrong with their family. My ex-gf used to date dealers, all of them had abused her physically and one tried to literally kill her once.
>>
>>35264487
Post a picture of him and a picture of you so we can decide if you're in each others league
>>
You mean that you actually found a guy who deals weed AND loves anime??? A creature rarer than a blue unicorn and I'll bet you can be the one to tame this magical mystical man! Because guys like that never encounter hoes who wear chokers and like anime... he's probably been waiting for a woman like you his whole life and can't believe his luck. Get ready to have him treat you like a Princess, be faithful and want to have 6 kids with you.

Seriously, girl. You just won the jackpot of fuck.
>>
>>35264487
So almost an ugly tart but not quite
>>
>>35264681
you know 5 is avg right?
and i have tits, hips and ass so that helps make me above avg
>>
>>35263021
Tits or gtfo you useless whore
(Spoiler you already are a statistic)
>>
>>35264423
The female version of pump and dump.
You fuck him and then tell him you dont want a relationship and this was a one time thing. Then it's important you dont hang out for a while and be cold towards him. One word reply his texts and turn down offers to hang out. This will massivly hurt his ego and self worth and he will get infuriated. He will think he's the problem and you're the catch. Basicly you're reversing the relationship dynamic and will be the one in control.

This will make you not become just another statistic and have a solid chance of making him your bf if you want to. This is a bit sociopathic and hard to pull off if you dont have alot of self control but I assure you this works. He also smokes weed so grtting the upperhand should not be hard at all...
>>
>>35264750
okay, i see. thanks for the detailed response.
>>
You guys should scroll through this thread. So much vitriol directed at a female just for being a female. Dont let hate control you.
>>
>>35264944
>a female
>on /r9k/

cryinglaughingwithokaysign.png
>>
>>35264908
If you do this please make sure you are indeed going to make him your bf and nurture him when he is. This really can break a man if you crash him and then dont inflate his ego afain with your presence.

This is basicly what people with borderline personality do involuntarily and i've seen plenty of people get hurt for life from a relationship like this where the female smash and crashes a guy several times over.
>>
>>35264487
post pics roastie
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.