[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>35261883 seek professional help kjhdkjkksjdkjhkjsdkjf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>>35261883
seek professional help

kjhdkjkksjdkjhkjsdkjf
>>
File: 1488396429720.png (32KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1488396429720.png
32KB, 645x773px
>>35261883
>daddy found the shit pile
>>
>>35261883
Dude bury the shit at least
>>
>>35261883
so look how to repair toilet and dig your shit
>>
>>35261883
Anon, they have that job for a reason. Their whole shtick is fixing your shitter for cash.
They don't care if you can't do it and I bet they'd be a lot happier for getting an easier job once in a while while still making some dosh.
>>
>>35262059
That may be, but he is gonna know it's been broken for months and will wonder where I have been going
>>
>>35261883
Do something useful with your shit at the very least.
You can grow vegetables with it, ever seen the martian?
>>
A post well-made, kek'd.
>>
>>35262270
>eating poopoo food in the first world
>>
>>35262257
So you say at your neighbours, or family that lives 2 streets away and they gave you a key so you can go whenever you need. If he asks you why you didnt got the money, or anything else invasive, just tell him that its none of his business, and this really was the earliest you could tend to it.
>>
File: 1349644558065.jpg (50KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
1349644558065.jpg
50KB, 600x488px
>>35261883
I think you need someone to fix your toilet AND a therapist, to be honest.

Don't be scared of getting a plumber, that's what they're there to do, fix toilets. I'm sure they've seen much, much worse dumbasses than you.

Also WHERE is that picture from? I keep seeing it.
>>
>>35262509

a polar bear in cowboy boots wearing a gasmask connected to a horse that has babies for legs
>>
>>35262509
google "just fuck my shit up senpai" and then google "brendan fraser"
>>
>>35261883
At least bury it like a civilised human being, jesus
>>
>>35261883
It's not like there's a law against putting shit in the garbage. You could just wear adult diapers or use a frozen dinner tray for easier cleanup.
>>
>>35262795
>bury it like a civilized human
>>
File: hm.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
hm.png
126KB, 402x398px
iktw OP, kind of

>live on my own with inheritance
>haven't been outside in 3 years
>last summer a fucking wasps nest appeared outside the bathroom window
>couldn't really see the wasps because the window is groovy, but the buzzing was there and could see the shadow of the nest
>didn't want to call anyone to get rid of it
>didn't want to open the window and let wasps in
>didn't want to go outside and smash it
>end up just fucking ignoring it completely
>sound of wasps constantly buzzing starts to infuriate me
>try to muffle the sound
>sellotape a bunch of dirty cum soaked sponges over the window where the wasps are and close the curtains
>forget about it for a few days
>wake up one morning, 6 wasps in my room
>panic and run out
>wasps are somehow coming in
>call the exterminator
>he comes, is disgusted at my home
>goes to the bathroom to check the nest
>opens the curtains
>black from cum stained sponges covering the ledge and window, some have fallen, some fallen halfway, some still taped
>he visibly gags
>I apologise and take the sponges down in silence
>leave him to do his thing, go for a walk for 5 hours, leave like $200 for him when his fee was much less
>come back, wasps gone
>money gone
>sponges in a large black bag on my bed

I just hate it man
>>
>>35261883
Why dont you just get a shovel and bury your shit?
Why dont you poopjug like every other NEET?
>>
PAAJEEEEEETT!!!

WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SHITTING ON MY LAWN???

YOU POO IN THE LOO PAJEET!!!!!!
>>
>>35263251
you need better hygiene
>>
>>35263323
I'm not a poo
>>
>>35261883
Look up toilet repair on YouTube. It's not hard at all, regardless of the problem. Because even installing an entirely new toilet is not difficult, it's literally 2 connections. Probably you just need a new part. If you're not sure, just get an entire "rebuild" type kit that includes everything that exists in the tank, which is probably where your problem lies (because otherwise it's just a clog).

You can order everything from parts to a toilet on Amazon, and never have to speak to or see anyone.

t. Have replaced a toilet, and have repaired toilets on numerous occasions
>>
>>35261883
>my shitter has been broken for months

Tfw I thought you fell for the boipucci meme
>>
>>35264030
Also can confirm. Had someone break into my house and steal nothing but the crapper. Ordered a fresh one and all the extra pieces I needed off Amazon and did it myself
>>
>I'm a plumber
>mfw going into people's houses is my fetish
>always look at pictures and rooms to judge people
>sometimes I go outside to get a tool multiple times from my truck just so I can go through the house again and spot anything I missed
>mfw people just trust me to walk around their home
>mfw I could easily steal stuff but im a moralfag
>still love putting pieces together and imagining people's everyday lives

also we always gossip about our costumers and their living conditions to our friends, co-workers and even family

It's just really interesting and we make fun of them a lot when they do or say something dumb
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.