[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you robots start to enjoy being alone and away from people.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Gas the Keks.png (99KB, 245x263px)
Gas the Keks.png
99KB, 245x263px
When did you robots start to enjoy being alone and away from people.
>>
But I don't enjoy being alone, I wish I had friends or at least knew more people the my Imediate family .
>>
It started as an accident. I got depressed after my dad passed away, and strangely I thought that having friends over was childish.
At some period in my life I wanted to go out more and sort of did with new friends. Then I got psychotic and lost these friends - which is my own fault and not only due to me being psychotic.

Nowadays I embrace it. Unless I can find people whom I can discuss ideas with, I rather not be infected by their pathological conformity. When you group with people you start to become more alike - which I don't want.

I prefer to spend my time learning new things, it is mostly what I do. A social life would get in the way of that.
>>
When I realized how little most other people interest me

It's not something I'm really proud of, either
>>
around 6 years old after my grandmother passed.

when we moved, i would just wander around neighborhoods by myself, talking to myself, touching plants, talking to plants, because in school we were told plants were alive, but i hadn't figured out that plants weren't actually sentient.

i never stopped being this way. even when i formed attachments, they would always dissolve over time, so that would reinforce my loner quality.
i think being like this comes from neglect from family. if you're by yourself the majority of the time, you adapt to it so that it becomes normal.
>>
>>35261712
right after high school my man
>>
>>35261712
When I realized everyone I've met disliked me and even the ones that act like they care would inevitably abandon me. Then I further realized that people never really did much of anything for me anyway and it was always more fun to do solo activities anyway.
>>
I always did. Though not always, but keeping a handful of people around every now and then.
>>
>>35261712
Just recently. I moved to the big city on my own.
>>
File: horse rotorvator.jpg (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
horse rotorvator.jpg
148KB, 600x600px
>>35261835
would befriend.

i became a shut in once i started developing creative interests that became more important than socializing, around the age of 15
>>
>>35263207
>developing creative interests
Cool. What kinds?

Hope it works out for you
>>
Since I was like 12 or 13. I was forced to hang around with people in school because it would be hell having lunch and breaktimes alone but every evening and weekend would be spent playing vidya and stuff alone.

Fast forward to now and I'm 20 with zero friends and the majority of my time is spent alone. I enjoy it for the most part but I can't help but feel like people are repulsed by me. I don't know what exactly it is about me that's weird though.
>>
In 7th grade I got in trouble with my parents, who decided to ground me for 3 weeks. I must have really angered them because my punishment was far more severe than the typical "anon can't come outside to play" style of grounding. Instead, they cleaned out the office room down to 4 white walls and told me not to leave the room. I was homeschooled at the time, so I didn't leave the room for anything other than using the bathroom. Mom delivered my meals to my room on a tray prison style. It was essentially a mild version of solitary confinement, but I was allowed to read books. I loved it.

By the time 3 weeks were up, my personality reversed itself. Before I was a brash little kid who enjoyed challenging adults with edgy behavior. Afterward I was a shy little kid who did everything possible to avoid attention. It has stayed that way for my whole adult life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.