[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women know that sex is mostly what men want from them, why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

If women know that sex is mostly what men want from them, why do they make sex so hard to get?
>>
Because it's just a game for them?
>>
Because nobody owes you shit
>>
>>35260892
Because to be pounded is to be owned
>>
>>35260892
I want to cum on Amy Anderssens' huge, fake tits.
>>
>>35260892
Because if they gave it up so easily they would lose all the power they have over you. Women are the gatekeepers of sex (which is what men want) and men are the gatekeepers of commitment (which is what women want)
>>
>>35261541
Also to add to this, her making it hard for you to sleep with her is a giant test, a test to

1. See how desireable she can be to the opposite sex and
2. See how good your genes are to be worth mating with. Do you have game? Are you attractive? Do you have money?

The woman needs to feel wanted, desired and to make sure you to stabilize her future with a potential mate whos worth his salt
>>
You can't be this stupid, i refuse to believe there's someone stupid enough to ask this.
>>
>>35261589
99% of the time this is all in her subconscious, she doesnt know shes doing this its just an instinctual program built in. There are very few women who are self aware, and all the self aware women are reformed party girls or women past their prime.
>>
>>35261455
Well that's a slim chance now, after her incident
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.