[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a girlfriend. I'm here to warn you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484959051864.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
1484959051864.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
Got out of robotdom and got a gf. I'd like to help you out by answering questions in the most neutral and informative way I can.

Not everything is what you think, and in fact your problems are derived in part by what you make of the whole sex and having a gf thing.

Had I know what I know now, I would have spent my time in a more productive way without feeling like shit for it.
>>
>>35260809

What are you babbling about?

Originally?
>>
>>35260809
its true. gf wont make you happy. sex isnt all that wonderful. life is a grind and thats why i like it, its challanging.
>>
>>35260842

I was a wizard-level robot but suddenly got out of it.

I can answer any questions about what having a gf really is and what robots get wrong ( in respect to what it is in reality )
>>
>>35260849
I bet a lot of this are challanging to you.
>>
>>35260859

Yeah, that cool and all, but it's different for everybody. Some of us don't sit around obsessing about sex and companionship.
I've had girlfriends in the past (not many, just two separate occassions), but I've learned from those earlier experiences that I'm much happier on my own, desu
>>
>>35260859
the wizard just GOT UP out of his chair. lol
what you gunna do when she has a taste of dat BBC or finds a better chad?

if you had no gf, would you still be where you are?
>>
>>35260943

>what you gunna do when she has a taste of dat BBC or finds a better chad?

Dont care at this point. I know it will end eventually, I just try to have a good time while it lasts.

>if you had no gf, would you still be where you are?

Not now that I would have had one, but yes I'd still be a robot if I handt have a gf. Now that Ive lived to what I think approximates to normie life for a month Im getting weary of it and I'm returting to my robot innertia.
>>
>>35260927

I was the kind of dummy that thought women were the ultimate deal and that believed in waifus etc...
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.