[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else tried xanax? If so, how do they manage to immense

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: xanax2.0.jpg (81KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
xanax2.0.jpg
81KB, 600x419px
Anyone else tried xanax? If so, how do they manage to immense tiredness? I took 2mg and it's pretty nice but the desire to just collapse is massive.

Drugs thread I guess
>>
File: awooisangryautism.gif (719KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
awooisangryautism.gif
719KB, 400x360px
STOP PUSHING THE PHARMAJEW YOU SICK TWISTED ASSHOLES
EVERY DAY WITH THE BENZO SHIT
YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE TRAP POSTERS
YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DESTROY LIVES
INB4 SHILLS LOL JUST HANDLE YOUR DRUGS BRO
THES PEOPLE ARE ROBITS THEY CAN'T HANDLE SHIT AND XANAX DOESN'T HAVE A JUST HANDLE THATS WHY ZOMBIE PIECES OF SHIT ALL OVER OUR COUNTRY ARE DROPPING OUT OF THE WORLD
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35260674
>how do they manage to immense tiredness?
Its a sedative drug, its meant to make you tired and out of it. That's literally the basis for its recreational use. Maybe you should try uppers instead, kiddo.
>>
>>35260674
Benzos are nice but horribly strong and addictive. You should try valium first.
>>
>>35260721
It's literally just making me want to go to sleep though. Surely you'd just take sleeping pills if that was the objective. Isn't xanax meant for anxiety?
>>
File: berightonthat.gif (1006KB, 352x245px) Image search: [Google]
berightonthat.gif
1006KB, 352x245px
>>35260724
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You know what you've done, sir.
Fuck it, maybe everyone does deserve they get.
I feel better when I believe that.

Don't take benzos, /r9k/, of course they're going to feel amazing. They're so good, they'll ruin your life.
>>
took 600mg of benadryl and accidentally pissed myself twice in a row
>>
>>35260777
yes but xanax is generally only prescribed for severe anxiety / panic attacks, and 2mg is way too high a dose for no tolerance, 2mg is 30mg of valium, standard xanax dose for panic attacks is 0.5mg
>>
>>35260777
I feel the same way. I know some people that take it recreationaly and don't get tired at all, but I do. Unless I'm doing coke.

Despite what >>35261114 says. Like most everything with drugs, it depends on the user. 2mg is gonna be too high for some people. On the other hand some people are prescribed 2mg dosages. 0.5mg is pretty standard tho. My point is that it's a grey area.

>>35260694
>i live in my room and post on a hentai chat vortex
>i care deeply about arbitrary suffering in the world
Go out and volunteer at a hospital or drug rehab if you care so much.
>>
File: bU-qtSMvOuQ.jpg (83KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
bU-qtSMvOuQ.jpg
83KB, 750x750px
>>35260791
>They're so good, they'll ruin your life.
There was nothing to ruin in the first place
>>
>>35260694
Geez, somebody needs a xanax
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.