[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of black people and their struggles, anons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 25

File: crush.jpg (84KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
crush.jpg
84KB, 800x622px
What do you think of black people and their struggles, anons?
>>
>>35260388
I don't really care about their struggle although I would like black people a lot more if less of them acted like niggers
>>
>>35260413
But isn't that oversimplifying things a little?

A lot of this board seems to have a bias against black people, really. Which is a shame because probably a lot of black people come here than realized.
>>
>>35260388
I live in a black neighborhood and people here are really nice. They say hello and good morning when you pass on the street and it feels like a true community. The only really disconcerting thing I've noticed since living here is the amount of physical abuse that goes on between couples and parents/children. I on several occasions within the past two years have witnessed several public physical altercations between young men and women, meaning hitting and grappling and pulling hair on the street while screaming. I have also seen many instances of mothers and fathers slapping the shit out of their young crying or misbehaving children. When I lived in white neighborhoods I never saw this-- what do you think is the cause? I'm not trying to be racist, sincerely just pointing out a difference between the communities. Also, it makes me sad that the only stores in my neighborhood sell cell phone plans, weave/hair supplies, religious supplies, or streetwear/shoes. There are no bookstores to speak of, I have to go more than a mile and a half in any direction to find one.
>>
>>35260388
this image makes sense until you realize that the people standing on the thug are afrocentrists and will get upset if you say anything negative about ghetto culture, because they think you're talking about them.
>>
>>35260388
They like to shoot eachother, I'm not going to remove their freedom to do that.
But they complain about things so fucking much, that part really annoys me.
Thank God I live in the countryside.
>>
File: 133585434397.jpg (104KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
133585434397.jpg
104KB, 500x430px
>>35261662
>>35261662
>meaning hitting and grappling and pulling hair
remnants of slavery my good man.

American blacks think it's alright to hit due to that being passed on from slavery

. I was raised by affluent Southern African parents and I was never hit, nor have ever seen them be physical with one another.

> mothers and fathers slapping the shit out of their young crying or misbehaving children

I vain attempt to toughen them up for the harshness of the world.

>weave/hair supplies
For stupid women trying to fit the white standard of beauty, I grew up in a "white suburb" and never even heard of weaves till after college.
>>
>>35261774
Sorry forgot to proof read;
it's early where I am.
>>
>>35261662
Races are genetically different. If races were separated and kept apart from each other for a while, we'd even become different species entirely. There is a biological component to it. However, there is also a socioeconomic reason for it as well. Blacks tend not to have as many opportunities as whites. This creates hardships, which creates a stressful living situation, which has an immediate backlash on how they handle life. Plus, black neighborhoods are more likely to see more police violence, further exacerbating the problem.

I feel bad for black people, but I do believe that total segregation is best for everyone.
>>
>>35261774
Interesting shit. I realize basically all of this behavior can be attributed to simple issues of poverty, as the neighborhood I live in was severely neglected by the city government for decades on end and people here were poor as hell. Urban decay hit hard and I can see how things like bookstores could become frivolities in that kind of environment. I also realize that every group of people is mostly just normal people trying to get by and fit in. Even in my neighborhood, which suburban people I grew up with would most definitely refer to as "the hood," most people just go to work, send their kids to school, act completely friendly and normal and just live their lives
>>
File: teaching niggers.jpg (1MB, 1173x4248px) Image search: [Google]
teaching niggers.jpg
1MB, 1173x4248px
Black people are generally pretty friendly on a personal level, especially when they're capable of being in a professional environment. Plus they're far more American than Mexicans or Asians. I feel more kinship with blacks than any other ethnicity. That being said their genetic bell curve is a poison to all of us. The good ones are what? Like 20% of overall blacks? It's unfortunate because I think that 20% can be a real asset to society. Though, even the intelligent leaders tend to use that asset to rent seek and manifest 3rd world level corruption in government. Really, slavery was a huge mistake, and an even bigger mistake was leaving them here after slavery.

>>35261774
>remnants of slavery my good man.
You're trying to blame violent behavior on a system designed to tame black people? wew
>>
>>35261863
It's a combination of many factors, but less money is probably the biggest one. It's why blacks in America act completely different than blacks in Canada or Europe.
>>
>>35261831
I mean, that's pseudoscience. The idea that races are significantly biologically different has been disproven over and over again and is completely anachronistic. It's like saying the squirrels in the park are different species because they are varying shades of grey. The poverty argument does make sense however, it explains why white people in Southie or Appalachia act so fucked up compared to middle class white people
>>
>>35261916
No, it's because for thousands of years, races typically only bred within their own race. It's just natural selection. Also, those squirrels in the park all have the same niche, regardless of their coat color. People in South America lived in FAR different situations than Europe or Africa or Asia. Those adaptations and natural selection (along with segregation) is what makes races different.
>>
>>35260388
i think that you should fuck off back to /pol/, leftist scum.
>>
>>35261908
>It's a combination of many factors, but less money is probably the biggest one.
Wealth isn't a resource, people are. If people don't have the agency to accrue wealth, it's their own fault. Literally the only defining factor is how people interact with resources, and there absolutely are demographic trends

A simple desert island scenario shows exactly the problem with this kind of thinking. If you put a bunch of black people on some of the most rich soil on the planet, they kill each other over shiny beads and make model cars out of denim. If you put white people in the same spot, they turn it into immense farmland that the black people now feel entitled to.
>>
>>35260388
>black panthers
>not representative of niggers
s m h t b h f a m
>>
>>35262038
I think you missed your Trump circlejerk board. It's over here:
>>>/pol/
And here:
>>>/trash/
>>
I think decent black people need to be the ones leading the movement to get rid of thug culture.
When I see good black people defend it I think a lot less of them.
>>
>>35262070
yeah that's about the level of argumentation i should expect from the PS4 nigger
>>
>>35262074
Killer Mike tried that, but 4chan still brands him as a nigger. They'll be discriminated against no matter what they do.
>>
File: 1473188431388.png (346KB, 600x664px) Image search: [Google]
1473188431388.png
346KB, 600x664px
>>35262102
>Arguing with a shill
Why would I do that?
>>
Yeah shampoo and band aids are oppressing them, however do they survive.
>>
>>35262116
one person isnt enough to make people not lump you in with the overwhelming majority.
>>
File: 1487516228330.png (183KB, 386x366px) Image search: [Google]
1487516228330.png
183KB, 386x366px
>>35262121
>shill
You want to talk about how great black people are but you're not even one of the smart ones. All you have is basic verbal techniques and rhetoric. Like an autistic jew
>>
>>35262143
Black people are oppressing me! I hate them I hate them I hate them! DX
>>
>>35262152
Sounds like excuses to justify racism to me.
>>
>>35262116
>black people should get their shit together
>"it's the white man's fault"

>>35262162
>i know you are but what am i

>>35262179
>demographics are only a thing when white people do it

basic verbal techniques and rhetoric
>>
File: 1475545442775.png (858KB, 1600x1597px) Image search: [Google]
1475545442775.png
858KB, 1600x1597px
>>35262207
>Racists chimping out
Keep it coming. I'm loving this.
>>
>>35261831
>If races were separated and kept apart from each other for a while, we'd even become different species entirely
I'm glad they still teach this in high school biology. Good for you.
>>
>>35262252
>not understanding how evolution works
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you don't believe in evolution. The world is really only 7,000 years old, guys!
>>
File: 987667565465.png (257KB, 366x463px) Image search: [Google]
987667565465.png
257KB, 366x463px
>>35262244
>chimping out
oh boy that negroid brain of yours seems to be working overtime
>>
Why are you people responding to Trump shills? Just ignore them or tell them to go back to /pol/.
>>
File: 14885636715081125082650.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
14885636715081125082650.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35262304
And yet another racist gets BTFO.
>>
>>35260388
As a collective theyre nothing but a parasite on society. Statistically more likely to commit crime, be one welfare and be single parents. Blame it on historical racism, systematic oppression or whatever you want its simply a statistical truth. They do nothing but hold back society. Theyre miles behind in evolution compared to the rest of humanity.

You only have to look at the absurd demands of black lives matter and you can see that they dont understand how society works. Their demands are literally "gibs" and "make things niggers do legal".

I dont hate black people; i hate that black people are leeching off western society. There are some good blacks but they should help their own people rather than flee from them because otherwise theyll never progress beyond what they are now. Blacks wont listen to whites (Yous a raciss is the only reply youll get) so go and lead them.

>>35261916
Are poodles and rottweilers the same as well? Nobody applies this logic to anything besides humans. The idea that total genetic isolation for all but the last ~400 years isnt going to make them different is absurd and a total rejection of evolution.
>>
>>35260388
I don't think they have any more struggles than anyone else does. In fact, I think they're doing remarkably poorly with all the extra help they are given for non-existent or self-inflicted problems.
>>
>>35262328
Being a white guilt faggot just makes it more pathetic
t. spic
>>
>>35262332
Anyone else think this picture is cherry-picking af? Also, what makes one a black town whereas the other is a white town?
>Race is the only thing that determines crime rate, guys!
>>
File: Nonon_jakuzure.jpg (32KB, 480x531px) Image search: [Google]
Nonon_jakuzure.jpg
32KB, 480x531px
>>35262391
You sound assblasted, pham. Maybe if you left your mother's basement, you'd see that there's more than just race that's affecting communities.
>>
>>35262434
I live alone and actually live around black people.
I'm not the guy you're arguing with, I just think you need to hop off their dicks just because you feek bad about being white.
Turn off the tv, it's bad for you
>>
I sort of view them the way I do faggots. There is no doubt that they can be great people, but they are anchored down by a negative culture.
>>
>>35262116
Hell he tried it and black people called him an Uncle Tom.

And I mean really tried too. He dressed it up as some uprising revolution for Blacks but of course the coons picked up on it and blasted him.
>>
>>35262415
This picture is cherry picking but would you rather i just linked the FBI website? A black town is defined as being majority black and a white town is defined as majority white. This seems fairly obvious to me.

>>Race is the only thing that determines crime rate, guys!
Yeah, thats exactly what i said. I didnt say
>race is an indicator of crime
No, no, i said its the ONLY indicator.

Detroit was one of the richest cities in America and then they had a mass niggerification. Detroit today isnt even a city.

The Dominican Republic and Haiti share an island. The Haitians killed all the french and expelled them whereas the Dominicans did not expel the spanish. Today, the Haitians LITERALLY EAT MUD MIXED WITH OIL whereas the Dominicans Republic, while not a great country, actually has real food.
>>
>>35262458
Good post. I approve.
>>
>>35260388
>What do you think of black people and their struggles, anons?
most of their problems weren't self made but their large undesirable majority keeps self sustaining and dividing any chance of improvement

pretty much your pic summarizes what I believe
>>
>>35262487
So what you're saying is,
>heterogenous community has a higher crime rate than that of a homogeneous community
Who'd ever guess?!?!?!

Detroit still pulls in more money than pretty much all of the South, which is infested with white hillbillies.

>Haiti has a poor living situation
Couldn't possibly be because of a fucking natural disaster that destroyed their country and made them rebuild from scratch.
>>
File: 456787957685967963368.jpg (273KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
456787957685967963368.jpg
273KB, 900x900px
>tfw a black weeb with a job and all I mainly do is shitpost here while playing video games/watching Anime

I've been on here for 7 years bruh. I love bating you non blacks who hate us.
>>
>>35262565
>Detroit still pulls in more money than pretty much all of the South
Miami alone outdoes detroit though

>Couldn't possibly be because of a fucking natural disaster that destroyed their country and made them rebuild from scratch.
You'd have an argument if they werent eating mud and living in huts before that too
>>
>>35260388
That pictures sums up pretty much my views on black people.

FUCK ALL NIGGERS KILL THEM ALL
Actual black people are nice, they are just people like me.
>>
File: haitian_dominican_border.jpg (162KB, 1024x926px) Image search: [Google]
haitian_dominican_border.jpg
162KB, 1024x926px
>>35262565
>heterogenous community has a higher crime rate than that of a homogeneous community
Youre outright admitting that diversity doesnt work and is a bad thing here.

I would add, how heterogeneous is Gambia? What about Zimbabwe? I hear those countries are really safe and nice places.

>Durr Hatian earthquake
THEY SHARE A FUCKING ISLAND CANT YOU READ.
Also, doesnt Japan have earthquakes all the time? I thought Japan had some of the most frequent and damaging earthquakes in the world. Oh, didnt they have a major one with a tsunami a while ago but got back on their feet almost immediately? I guess its systematic oppression because whitey didnt give Haiti enough money unlike he did with Japan, wait...

Furthermore, the Haitians also burned down all the forests long before the earthquake. They totally devastated the land.
>>
>>35262608
>Miami
You mean northern Cuba? There ARE some places in the South that do better economically, but I can think of a whole lot more that do worse.

Also, one person eating mud on some Bill O'Reilly documentary doesn't constitute as the nation as a whole eating mud. Plus, Haiti built their nation themselves whereas the Dominican Republic had money being funneled in by a world power and STILL can barely afford food. There are so many factors in play that saying it's due to race is beyond ignorant.
>>
>>35262648
>Gambia
>Zimbabwe
Pretty darn diverse. You'd honestly be surprised, but then again, all you can think is "Hurr durr Africa is poor because they're black!"

>THEY SHARE A FUCKING ISLAND CANT YOU READ.
Oh, right. Everyone else on the island shared the exact same problems. HURRICANE KATRINA AFFECTED ALL OF NORTH AMERICA BECAUSE WE SHARE THE SAME LAND MASS! NEVADA WAS ABSOLUTELY FLOODED!
>Japan has earthquakes, so why are they fine?
You can't be this dumb. You have to be trolling.
>>
>>35262665
>one person eating mud on some Bill O'Reilly documentary
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080130-AP-haiti-eatin.html

Did you even google it?
>Haiti built their nation themselves
Oh, yeah, nobody sends them aid. It isnt like their country survives off it.

>There are so many factors in play that saying it's due to race is beyond ignorant
Did i say that? Once again you conflate saying race is AN issue with race is THE issue.
>>
File: 1479153334769.png (152KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479153334769.png
152KB, 438x420px
>>35262648
>Comparing Japan to Haiti
>Claiming discrimination
>>
>>35262734
>America and Hispaniola are the same size
Hispaniola isnt very big. The earthquake effected the entire island.

>You can't be this dumb. You have to be trolling.
No, please explain why Japan can deal with earthquakes well but Haiti cant? Please, i genuinely want to know why.
>>
File: 1468433182827.jpg (71KB, 439x629px) Image search: [Google]
1468433182827.jpg
71KB, 439x629px
>>35262648
>I guess its systematic oppression because whitey didnt give Haiti enough money unlike he did with Japan, wait...
>>
>>35260388
Stable family units and education will fix all of their problems.
>>
>>35262744
>I'm totally not implying that black people are crime machines!
Sure you're not.
>>
>>35262784
Republicans are anti-education, though.
>>
>>35262665
Majority of cities in the south outdo detroit.
Charlotte's GDP is almost twice detroits.
It seems the bad parts of the south that are dangerous and don't produce much money are the black parts. Crazy, right?
>>
>free everything (england)
>act like free housing in the financial capital of europe is oppression

fuck black """""people""""" they are shit wherever they go.
>>
File: nigger_use_of_welfare.jpg (47KB, 466x464px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_use_of_welfare.jpg
47KB, 466x464px
>>35262798
Just keep making the same strawman then.
>>
>>35262835
Because Atlanta, Orlando and New Orleans are the "white" parts? What an idiot.
>>
>>35262842
>Tyrone supafresh Smith
>Not a post created by /pol/
Call it what you want, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
>>
Do you mean the slaves i cant own?
>>
File: 1474413295935.jpg (65KB, 389x694px) Image search: [Google]
1474413295935.jpg
65KB, 389x694px
>>35262841
>Acts like black people existing is oppression
>>
>>35262861
Exceptions arent the rule
Look at the composition of the cities, and where the money is coming from. Those are segregated cities.
>>
>>35262906
You can own slaves. Just become a police officer. Then you can cry discrimination whenever someone reminds you that you're violating the Constitution.
>>
>>35262916
how would black people being ungrateful poor parasites affect me a rich white man?
>>
>>35262918
>Exceptions arent the rule
>Moving the goalpost
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm done. I'm so done. You obviously are trying to twist around any little thing you can to make black people a menace to society. Just admit that they're people, and by offering them fair wages, higher education and a just legal system, the problem will, for the most part, go away.
>>
>>35260388
it sucks for them but imprisonment and etc is usually the result of the communities being broken.

I hear than African immigrants actually do really well, can't bothered to search.

I like the pic related.
>>
>>35262946
I dunno. Why does it affect you as a """"rich"""" white man. Why does their existence alone trigger you?
>>
>>35262985
because they are a shit tier people who should be quarantined at best and exterminated at worst and they have no place in gods green england
>>
>>35260388

>black people and their struggles

It's been forced on us white kids so hard to learn about your "struggles" from both school and the media that we've actually grown to resent you for it, All people struggle, some more than others. Blacks seem to be the only ones that bitch about for 200+ years without any ability to persevere.
>>
>>35262970
Have you ever been to those cities? I have.
Black people are quarantined to ghettos in the inner city and are given everything they have. They're given money, free insurance, free housing etc. just for existing
They could use that as an opportunity but they'd rather shoot their neighbor for wearing the wrong color. They're given free education and diversity quotas to get jobs they're worse at.
What more could be done for them?
>>
>>35260388
They don't interest me
>>
>>35263034
I went to a high school where whites were the minority. You offer nothing but anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>35263031
It's almost like America still has a corrupt government. Oh, wait. It's been corrupt since Lincoln.
>>
>>35263077
And who were the best students?
Compare the composition of kindergarten to the composition of the group who graduated.
>>
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2015.xls

The USA is ~ 64% white, 12% black, 5% asian and 16% hispanic.
White and hispanic crime is mostly grouped and for arguments sake assume that of the unknown white criminals 4 are white and 1 is hispanic (an even split).

So, hispanics committed ~940 murders in 2013, whites 1760 and blacks a staggering 2650. If we ratio that then the ratio of whites:hispanics:blacks is 28:59:221. Blacks commit nearly 8 times as many murders as whites.

If you do the same for murder then the ratio is even more astounding. Just appreciate that ~12% of the population committed more murders than 64%.

Oh but race is nothing to do with crime. Its systemic oppression.
>>
>>35263160
do the same for other violent crime*

I did it for murder
>>
>>35260388
as a black person in america I got more shit from other black people for trying to make a good life for myself. go to college get a good job, keep my head down and study.

for wanting to financially support my family, I was called a traitor, an uncle tom etc and had been picked on alot

I found the african blacks to be much nicer to me, I think it's because of their values.

desu Im more afraid of other blacks gunning me down than a white man, it is a shame that some of my people hate hearing the truth that we are a bigger problem to our selves than muh white man. I lost good friends to black on black violence and none of the community said shit but some well known thug in the community gets shot people freak out. fuck em mang.

also rioting and trashing our own areas then complaining that our areas are shit and muh white businessmen wont invest. Really rustles my jimmies
>>
>>35263148
I personally knew everyone who graduated with honors. They were ALL from stable homes with families that made lots of money, INCLUDING the black people. A wealthy, stable family is the number one indicator that someone will be successful.
>>
>>35263160
>Proves that the system is biased towards minorities
>Cries that he's oppressed whenever someone points this out
Oh, but I guess that men are BY FAR more violent than women? Maybe we should just throw all men in jail for being violent!
>>
>>35263184
Here's a funny thing
Where I live, because of political pressure, rich people did clean up and invest in black areas.
Then they got called racists for it, then the area was destroyed again within a year

>>35263189
>stable family is the number one indicator that someone will be successful.
Thats not true though. There's some data floating around showing that the richest percentile of blacks barely outcompete the poorest whites in test scores and graduation rates.

>>35263222
It's not a bias against them, the system is based on the reality. They'd get arrested less if they'd commit less crime.
>>
I think black people have it harder than most.
It's like life on hard mode.

I used to think like the average /pol poster when I was their age but now that I'm in my late thirties and have met people and have acquired some life experience, I sympathize with most black man and even though life is hard for almost everyone, I know a lot of you guys have it even harder.

good luck
>>
>>35263184
>blacks gunning me down than a white man
>White people still think that they're the targets

Sorry, I know that was well-thought out with a lot of conviction. I do believe that there is a "ghetto culture" in America, but I don't believe that all blacks should be lumped into that category, like /pol/ tries so hard to do.
>>
>>35263250
You have too much sympathy for self inflicted wounds.
>>
>>35263257
Learn to read.
That guy is also black.
>>
>>35263246
Do you have any statistics to prove that blacks commit crime at a higher rate than whites? No? How convenient.
>>
>>35263265
Where did I imply he wasn't? Are you stupid?
>>
>>35263292
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
Direct from the fbi
>>
>>35263305
You used him as an excuse to peddle your SJW kill whitey bullshit
>>
>>35263261

Think about it.

Northern whites and south east asians have had millenias to adapt and evolve to life in complex societies. People that could not conform did not survive to pass on their genes. We're adapted to living in structured hierarchies and doing repetitious work.

Blacks, like native indians and other people on earth never went through a thousands year old filtering process. We've taken people unaccustomed to life in a complex society and shoved them in it and asked them to perform as equals.
>>
>>35263318
This shows conviction, not actual crimes committed. You're a retard.
>>
>>35263145

We all cope with the corrupt government. It's not just biased towards colored folks.
>>
>>35263333
Where did I say "kill all whiteys"? Is "SJW" a term you throw around for whenever someone hurts your special snowflake feelings?
>>
>>35263334
You're arguing with special snowflakes who unironically believe that they're superior due to the color of their skin.
>>
>>35260388
They could have done better without gimmiedats. Culture didnt have time to refine itself with a work hard git gud attitude, as white people just came along and gave them stuff
>>
>>35263347
How do you prove a crime was committed if there's no conviction?
Conviction is proof of guilt. If you're found not guilty then there isn't enough proof to prove that you absolutely committed the crime.

>>35263368
I'm Mexican so none of this even applies to me
You're the one getting upset people don't like your precious pet monkeys
>>
>>35260388
Listen, OP. If black people acted as they do in the picture I would have nothing against them at all. As it stands, however, the culture of being the uneducated, baby daddy, gangbanger is pervasive throughout the black community and further legislation to help out black people is only, in turn, helping perpetuate that shitty culture.
>>
>>35263353
It's biased towards communities that black people live in. Trump even said himself in the second debate that he wanted to push "law and order" into minority communities to save them from themselves.
>>
>>35263347

It's very possible that blacks are, in fact, genetically predisposed to commit more crime.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047

"A line of research has revealed that a polymorphism in the promoter region of the MAOA gene is related to antisocial phenotypes. Most of these studies examine the effects of low MAOA activity alleles (2-repeat and 3-repeat alleles) against the effects of high MAOA activity alleles (3.5-repeat, 4-repeat, and sometimes 5-repeat alleles), with research indicating that the low MAOA activity alleles confer an increased risk to antisocial phenotypes. The current study examined whether the 2-repeat allele, which has been shown to be functionally different from the 3-repeat allele, was associated with a range of antisocial phenotypes in a sample of males drawn from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health. Analyses revealed that African-American males who carried the 2-repeat allele were, in comparison with other African-American male genotypes, significantly more likely to be arrested and incarcerated. Additional analyses revealed that African-American male carriers of the 2-repeat allele scored significantly higher on an antisocial phenotype index and on measures assessing involvement in violent behaviors over the life course. There was not any association between the 2-repeat allele and a continuously measured psychopathic personality traits scale. The effects of the 2-repeat allele could not be examined in Caucasian males because only 0.1% carried it."
>>
File: giphy.gif (150KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
150KB, 500x281px
>>35263400
>Conviction is proof of guilt.
>Doesn't know what a jury is.
>>
>>35263418
A jury deliberates based on evidence and is picked based on impartiality.
Are you saying evidence is racism now?
>>
>>35263441
>based on impartiality.
You have no idea how the US justice system works, do you? Or are you saying that their feelings are "impartial evidence"?
>>
>>35261831
That NEET Education doe. You do know there are people who have NEVER mescegenated and haven't changed for shit.
>>
>>35263257
as I said in my post african blacks are very nice to be with and have a great work ethic and my friends & their families who are african are very supportive of my studies as I said in my post.

The african americans that do not want to be a part of the ghetto culture are shamed and bullied by other blacks for wanting a better life

The only african americans that dont get that are those that were born into middle class families and suprise those families dont live in ghetto areas
>>
>>35260388
Most people with black skin are fine. It's the African Americans between the ages of 13-50 that are the problem
>>
>>35260388
I'm upper-middle class and all of the black people I've met have been very nice, intelligent and very, very hard working. I wouldn't say they have really struggled outside of maybe hearing hurtful words and casual racism at a couple times in their life.

I do know that lower class/poor people, regardless of race, struggle a lot. A lot of black people happen to be poor. I feel like the middle class doesn't really understand why poor black people (and poor white people) complain so much. Being poor is shit. With black people its crack, with white people its now heroin.

The better question to ask is, are people poor because they're shitty and lazy, or are they poor because the system is rigged? I think it is a combination of the two. I do think that poverty-level black and white people have been treated unfairly by the system, but I think a large part of their situation is their fault. Poverty isn't inescapable, and the least they could do is try, but I don't see people in slums/ghettos/rural areas trying, just complaining that they're being left behind.
>>
>>35263470
He said that a jury deliberates on evidence and is picked based on their impartiality. He said nothing about "impartial evidence" whatever that is.

>>35263441
However, as with any person, a member of a petite jury can hide their biases and may not even be aware of some of the biases that they have. As a result, you may get an "impartial" jury based on the questions given to them by both the prosecutor and the defense attorney (and even in some cases the judge), however, they aren't necessarily impartial.
>>
>>35263470
I've been on a jury.
You get interviewed to make sure you're not biased.

>>35263546
What are the chances the entire jury has the same bias? If the entire jury doesnt agree it's a hung jury and they get a new one to re-deliberate on the case.
>>
File: 1484778645839.gif (459KB, 494x372px) Image search: [Google]
1484778645839.gif
459KB, 494x372px
>>35263571
>Been on a jury
>Trying to claim they're not biased
>>
File: 1487768777813.png (204KB, 1714x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1487768777813.png
204KB, 1714x1091px
We wuz kangs n sheit
Everything thing is da evil white man's fault
Deys racyis if they don't gibsmedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW6V_oUxDtI
>>
>>35263585
It was a pain in the ass but the jury talked about evidence presented and came to the right conclusion after a few hours.
>>
File: BmUPo22CAAAqY1X.png (617KB, 599x604px) Image search: [Google]
BmUPo22CAAAqY1X.png
617KB, 599x604px
>>35263607
>I'm not racist for wishing that all blacks in America were lynched!
>>
>>35263633
>came to the right conclusion
>implying
>>
>>35263634
>Implying I'm not racist.
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>35263645
I'm not sure if I'm legally allowed to discuss the trial or not, but the guy wasn't found guilty.
>>
>>35263571
You don't get it. Its differing degrees of bias, its not some binary 'yes. I am' 'no, I am not' situation. All you need is a couple of people that are biased.

Once the jury retires to deliberate, depending on the case, you need a unanimous vote in favor or against. If there is disagreement people will want to go the fuck home. Try telling the disgruntled, exhausted jury members that they're "being biased" by making assumptions they find as reasonable in their selection of guilty or not guilty and they won't give a fuck they want to get home and sleep.
>>
>>35263676
I dont think you've ever been on a jury
>>
>>35263676
It makes me sad that this really happens...
>>
>>35261774
But that's bullshit. Have you ever seen that video of that African mother beating the shit out of her daughter with a belt?
>>
>>35263704
And I think you've only been on one jury. Maybe you experienced the exception. Listen, man, when you have a defendant who is a career criminal and the prosecutor introduces evidence of his long as rap sheet of crimes it doesn't matter how unreasonable you find the argument in favor of convicting him, hes going to be convicted.
>>
File: 1488265565430.jpg (152KB, 899x315px) Image search: [Google]
1488265565430.jpg
152KB, 899x315px
>>35263634
Hatred of niggers is universal feeling. The chinks know, hence why they don't let (((refugees))) in. Also classic leftist, can't argue so insult the opposition on appearance. It's also discrimination, so your a racist.
>>
>>35260388
I grew up in an environment that was dominantly black. There were some cool people there(as anywhere?), but at the same token the standard personality was always stand offish and that group prided themselves in their shortcomings despite rambling on about how the streets were the only salvation they had left. I'm not even baiting, I can sincerely remember those speeches off the top of my head through out adolescence. I also remember that a lot of them had a premeditated hatred toward whites and I got a lot of shit for it living there and was even choked out and mugged for it at several points despite being poor too and lost in the system. I also remember one incident of a girl saying she hates whites because a white police officer arrested her brother?

As for the struggles though; I feel fatherhood, accountability, and education are definitely needed and are absent a lot as witnessed and heard about in my own experience. On the opposite spectrum too, black youth who have those things shouldn't be ostracized and be pressured to "pick sides."
>>
>>35263789
>Also classic leftist, can't argue so insult the opposition on appearance
I literally turned his own logic against him. Are you saying he (or you) also used leftist logic? If not, you're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>35263776
If they're prone to committing crimes they probably actually committed the crime they're being accused of.
Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. You're putting forth a really shitty argument.
>>
People ITT who grew up around black people.
>"I have seen their struggles. In order for them to change, they first need more opportunities with education and less broken families."

People ITT who didn't:
>"We're oppressed for even thinking about helping them! Just throw them all in jail or kill them!"
>>
>>35263852
I think you've got it backwards
>>
>>35260388
I'm in europe, we barely have any black people here because our society isn't grounded on slavery and the land of dead natives, so I don't fucking care.
>>
>>35263863
WeII, you thought wrong.
>>
>>35263825
Says the guy who has been on one jury panel and believes himself an expert. In actuality you're not allowed to take into consideration past crimes for the purposes of determining guilt. In fact, as a juror you swear not to hold the defendant past actions against him and not to infer poor character on him because of those past actions, the judge further makes sure you don't. However, being the non-biased jury member that you are, you still take it into consideration, despite swearing that you won't. Good job not being biased.
>>
File: 8593043.jpg (956KB, 616x5370px) Image search: [Google]
8593043.jpg
956KB, 616x5370px
>>35263634
>being this new

There's nothing wrong with being racist. You are racist too.
>>
>>35260388
i don't think niggerism should necessary be destroyed, niggers are just embracing what humans really are: filthy animals with fancy tools.
>>
>>35263882
You have muslims though.
>>
File: gmc14485120160919080200.jpg (24KB, 462x355px) Image search: [Google]
gmc14485120160919080200.jpg
24KB, 462x355px
>>35263812
You implied him an unattractive redneck to silence him. You also pulled "I'm not racist for wishing that all blacks in America were lynched" straight out your ass to associate with this image, furthering your implication of "he's a dumb ugly redneck so his point is invalid." Same thing with political cartoons drawing opposition negatively to stir up bad feelings instead of listing points for there cause.
>>
>>35263885
nah seriously people that get the "black experience" end up hating them.

More often than not anti-racist activists are white rich kids from gated communities and their negro accolades from college.
>>
>>35263852
Oh god. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>35263882
Yeah we have are own problems with intergrating immergrants into are communities instead we start giving up are own values and change for them instead of the other way around.

my pakistan coworker said it the best I came to england to get away from pakistan but the pakistanies her make our communities just like home, some dont even speak english.
>>
>>35260388
I think it's all about upbringing more than race. In the Uk we have chavs which is generally white people acting like 'niggers'.

>>35263530
This. I've never had a problem with them. All the ones I know have a decent job and are doing well for themselves.
My black female friend every now and then moans about her cousin (he only smokes weed and sleeps about a lot.)
>>
>>35262116
>Killer Mike
Fuck this fat retard, raps about killing police and robbing random people, then tries to act like the next MLK and idiots fall for. He's just a thug whos good at manipulation.
>>
>>35260388
i dont think they can sympathsize with white people hating them because they have the bitter end of the deal with their hair and skin
>>
>>35264023
I think that's the problem with some Asian people. At least black people tend to mix and embrace different cultures.

I find muslims and polish people, keep in there communities and try not to mix.
>>
>>35261916
Show me a white man with sickle cell anemia if race is pseudo science.
>>
I have no problem with black people but I don't give a fuck about their struggles.

I didn't enslave anyone, I didn't burn crosses. As far as I know neither did any of my ancestors. So as far as I'm concerned it's not my business.
>>
>>35264635
Oh no, you see you're guilty just by benefiting from it. Even though blacks benefit from American global hegemony and the corporate oppression of disenfranchised peoples abroad, to the point of actually glorifing excessive materialism and making it a cornerstone of their subculture, and don't bat an eye at the troubles of others. They'll keep wearing their Jordans and blaming white people for everything.
>>
>>35264745
That's obviously hyperbole, but it is something I think blacks should consider. A lot of white people may have just went with whatever made their lives easier, they aren't malicious, so there's no reason to be upset about the past now. That's my point. We all literally do the same thing.

As for Op, I think the family issues are huge problems, and society moving away from the nuclear family couldn't have happened at a worse time for black people. I honestly think economically it will just take a lot of time and work for black people to reduce their poverty. I think the issue is everybody wants a magic bullet, and that's just not going to happen. It's going to take generations for things to build up.
>>
>>35261519
>implying the bias isn't entirely ironic.

FUCKing negroid
>>
>>35262580
>Black
>Plays PS4
It's like poetry
>>
>>35262580
OH shit, its you! I saw your post in another thread lol
>>
>>35261892
>Putting black people over Mexicans and Asians
>.....
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.