[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point do you think /pol/tard and r/the_donald shills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: anri-okita-10 (3).jpg (235KB, 939x1366px) Image search: [Google]
anri-okita-10 (3).jpg
235KB, 939x1366px
At what point do you think /pol/tard and r/the_donald shills will accept that their false messiah is an establishment shill?

Do you think it will be when he starts a new war with iran, or when he massively increases the military budget whilst being "fiscally conservative" in every other domain?
>>
I'm no shill but I was a Trump supporter. Lately I'm starting to think I was wrong about him but I'm not American so at least I won't have to regret voting for him. It's just a pride thing about having been wrong.

I'm not definitely against him now but it seems like his "high-energy" has disappeared. At the start of his presidency he signed a bunch of executive orders and it seemed like he was keeping his promises. But now it seems like he's just playing golf and going on holiday at the taxpayer's expense.
>>
>>35260268
ii honestly don't mind if he spends all his time mucking about playing golf. I'm just worried he might do something really unhinged like start a war. If he doesn't ramp up military spending or start any new wars, he can play golf all day, and he'll be great in my book.
>>
File: c8f.jpg (41KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
c8f.jpg
41KB, 600x655px
>/pol/ admit an mistake
>>
>>35260143
Up till this point he has been one of the greatest politicians of the century.
Someone who ACTUALLY does some of the things he would do, is something very rare in politics.

In 10 years time he will be remembered as a very good president who stood up for the people.

Also for an establishment shill he got attacked extremely hard by the establishment, who fought him with teeth and nails.
>>
>>35260143
Donald is created a new establishment
>>
>>35260772
>In 10 years time he will be remembered as a very good president who stood up for the people

ahaha, oh wow, you don't really believe this, do you? he will be demonized (and rightfully so) the same way Nixon, Reagan, Bush and all the cunts before him are.
>>
>>35260772
and by people you mean ((((((people))))))
>>
A bit out of the loop. Why is the tone different now than a month ago?
>>
>>35260268
He started out pandering to his supporters, but now it seems like he wants to look more "sane" in order to appeal to the center more. We'll so how it goes.

>>35260306
Why would you think he'd do that?

>>35260772
Let's wait n see

>>35260804
I always thought people liked Raegan? (not an american so excuse me)
>>
>>35260804
>>35260827
Of course I believe this.
He is actually doing some of the things he said he would. That is probably enough to become a hero in the eyes of most people.
It is clear as day that he is as anti-establishment as possible. (Unless you are a conspiritard who believes that the media shilling was just "part of the plan")

>>35260844
payed shills like OP.
>>
>>35260885
Republicans like Reagan. Outside them, we can see that he's the reason America began a crippling debt escapade as well as starting the drug war which led to America becoming a police state.
>>
>>35260885
Conservatives adore Reagan, but liberals hate him with a passion. The entire American punk scene of the 80's existed purely fueled by hate towards Reagan.
>>
File: 1480971405364.jpg (156KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1480971405364.jpg
156KB, 890x876px
>>35260902
>payed shills like OP
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>35260937
This isnt /pol/ and I didnt accuse you of being a redditor.
>>
>>35260143
>he starts a new war with iran, or when he massively increases the military budget
You make it sound like these are bad things. Why are you here with this thread, take this shit to /pol/. Get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>35261118
>taking it to people who literally sage and spam everything they don't like until the thread is deleted
I was so happy when /pol/ died.
>>
>>35260923
Our debt escapade started with jimmy carter, it got really bad with Clinton/bush/Obama. Down syndrome must suck, huh?
>>
>>35261156
>Ignores the technology war of Reagan
Wew lad. I know your parents idolize him, but that's no reason to be ignorant of history.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.