[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he isn't a 4chan magician Fucken normies get off my board.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 4chan magicians.png (306KB, 498x487px) Image search: [Google]
4chan magicians.png
306KB, 498x487px
>he isn't a 4chan magician
Fucken normies get off my board.
>>
>>35260071
Why is the news so retarded recently?
>>
>>35260071
>anti trump witches
Legit? Proof?
What is there belief structure
>>
>>35260071
>mysterious
Seriously?
>>
>>35260090
Because their business model is advertising and the returns from advertising increase with number of eyeballs and amount of emotion.

There still are places where you can get long-form journalism with reasoned analysis and argument. But most places don't do that because that doesn't bring in much money. It's expensive and the audience is limited. The financial incentive is to post clickbait that outrages people.
>>
>>35260114
>What is there belief structure
Trump is literally Hitler.
>>
>>35260114
They want to believe they have meme magic as well, they dont of course. Normies, always trying to steal our stuff to look cool
>>
>>35260090
>vice

always been retarded. fucking hipster leafs run that outlet.
>>
>There are people out there who honestly believe that the alt-right, a trend of young adult white nationalists on the internet, are responsible for electing Trump, and not the standard normie conservative GOP base that elected Bush combined with incompetence of the Democratic party.

El-Oh-El
>>
lol. I have the magic of an honest man.
>>
Praise Kek holy shit, cucks and libtards on suicide watch
>>
>>35260211
Praise kek for those magic dubs
>>
>>35260210
Elohel?

mh, you are not allowed to bring angels
>>
>>35260114

They're just a group of nu-age witches who promote social justice and refer to each other as "sisters" in some weird feminist way. They're about as legitimate as the neckbeards calling themselves satanists and parading around in hooded robes and black metal t-shirts.

Kek's supremacy isn't being challenged. These "witches" have no real connection to the arcane arts.
>>
>there's someone out there that legitimately believes "kek" to be a frog diety, and not random word originally used by Koreans on battle net in Starcraft matches
>implying we didn't make fun of frog posters a few years before
>>
I find it funny how a world a post-internet world I envisioned is becoming true but with the internet
>>
File: occupy democraps.jpg (55KB, 640x642px) Image search: [Google]
occupy democraps.jpg
55KB, 640x642px
>>35260210
>standard normie conservative base
You mean the people who listen to Glenn Beck?
>>
File: HehKek.png (201KB, 687x540px) Image search: [Google]
HehKek.png
201KB, 687x540px
>>35260324
>he doesn't know
Kek is real.
>>
Who /Huk/ here? Let's show those /kek/ cucks our Huk power.
>>
>>35260374

>kek is real

Real autistic.
>>
>>35260390
>Real autistic.
Seems more like schizotypy desu senpai
>>
>Vice

It's no wonder we have enough meme-leaching normies to sustain a high-traffic board like /soc/.
>>
>>35260114
Well, Chris-Chan is very vocal about his dislike of Trump (or Pmurt, as he calls him) and attempts to use sympathetic magic and cast spells to cause Trump's death.
in depth report: https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Pmurt
>>
File: 1472021646407.png (575KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472021646407.png
575KB, 720x720px
>>35260390
>being on /r9k/
>not being autistic
Didn't you read the OP? Normalfags get off my board.

In the near future neuroscientists will unlock the secrets of Savants and how to "rewire" our brains using this technology.

Autism is the key to our next step in evolution and will bring us one step closer to our final forms.
>>
File: Related.png (97KB, 419x751px) Image search: [Google]
Related.png
97KB, 419x751px
>>35260467
Don't forget about schizotypy desu senpai.

Note that research suggest that full-blown autism or schizotypy isn't as good as the siblings who get the benefits but not the negatives
>>
File: autism_327531.jpg (40KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
autism_327531.jpg
40KB, 639x479px
>>35260467
Here's another theory that states being on both the psychotic and autism spectrum means genius
>>
>>35260467

>savants

Lel
>>
>>35260534
What's funny about that namefag?
>>
The savant is the deuce in the deck of card.

It trumps the Ace but only the ace, it gets done in by all other cards in the deck.

And the Ace trumps all other cards.
>>
>>35260283
They're either inspired by Harry fucking Potter like always or some other bullshit that has witches.
Maybe American Horror Story, that has fucking witches in it.
>>
File: polcucks.png (225KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
polcucks.png
225KB, 779x600px
more proof that /pol/ is the newfag reddit board
>>
>>35260584
It could be just plain Wicca

And some feminist are into that and the Goddess stuff
>>
>>35260459
>stared at the name Pmurt for like 5 minutes trying to figure out why he'd picked it

am i retarded
>>
>>35260467
the first step to controlling your autism is accepting it anon
>>
>>35260524
>tfw high functioning is the future of the human race

We're one step ahead boys
>>
File: IMG_2567.jpg (40KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2567.jpg
40KB, 352x240px
>>35260563

/Grimes/ is my Savant.
>>
>>35260613
I am autism,
Autism is me,
There is only autism,
It is what I want to be,
Autism is my power,
Autism is how I see,
AUTISM
>>
>>35260591
You're giving them too much credit.
These are normies we're talking about, they can't think beyond the garbage that's fed to them.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.