[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you play life safe, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

What made you play life safe, /r9k/?
>>
>>35259824
Fear and cowardice
>>
>>35259824
Too many niggers and ass play in prison
>>
>>35259846
Totally same xD
>>
Parents, mostly. They encouraged the safe road and most parents do. But you have to risk things, so I slowly learned how to do that.
>>
File: photo(2).jpg (1MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
photo(2).jpg
1MB, 1936x2592px
>>35259824
i didn't and now i'm an emotionally unstable alcoholic drug addict with psiroisis on my dick from a compromised immune system. i hate myself and want to die. being reckless doesn't make you happy.
>>
>wanted to start a band
>parents told me to get a degree
>halfway through college, I can't afford to do it anymore
>now trying to start a band up at 24
>>
File: 02.jpg (40KB, 390x379px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
40KB, 390x379px
it was just easier
>>
as if you don't know if the question occurs to you
try harder
>>
I just don't see the point when I'm going to die someday.

People say "Go out and see the world. Try new things. Live life!".

It's not like I can hold on to those memories forever as someday I will be dead. On my deathbed I should remember that I'm about to die and my life was one of billions throughout over time and it will be like I never existed.
>>
>>35261038
This is the reason I've been such an isolated character my entire life and it's killing me. My pristine education only means something to my parents and has done nothing for me.
>>
>>35259824
An absurd amount of plans backfiring or getting me into trouble.
>>
What is the story behind that painting?
>>
>>35259824
Started out as a NEET loser. Getting my NEETbux due to health problems. After several years of this, decided it was time to straighten my act up. Went to college, got a degree, had a job for about a year with a company I liked but it was stressful as fuck. The commute was killer, the management had no respect for employees, and the consumers could be absolutely nightmarish at times. But I endured and was told I was doing great and would be promoted! Then the random drug test came. I have been smoking a lot of weed for a long time, because it helps out with my health issues and coping with life in general. And then I ended up fired just because of the weed. In a weed legal state too. After that I went through several difficult interviews and I just couldn't take it anymore. Also in that time my health had worsened likely due to the stress, and I had to go to the doctor more often and start taking even more medications. It all seemed to be getting way too difficult way too fast. So like that I just said fuck it. Back to the NEET life and those disability moneys. I'm back down to about half of what I was making when working but it's good enough and at least I can be comfortable. I plan on continuing to live the rest of my life this way.
>>
>>35261311
this is actual enlightenment. when you can die, no matter what your life was like and just die in peace.
>>
Had a sort of expectation or hope that something would change in my life to make it better. Got tired of waiting, though, so now I take calculated risks. Sometimes.
>>
>>35261976
There's a Wiki article about it here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sta%C5%84czyk_(painting)
>>
>>35261081
can i be lead singer?
>>
I never wanted to grow up. I still don't.
>>
I don't think I did, I made everything harder as it could be
>>
>>35259824
I'm surprised I'm still playing at all. And I play it "safe" because it seems like the only logical thing to do.
>>
>>35261081

can I be the cool guy of the band?
>>
My dad used to scream at and beat me as a little kid, even to the point of the hospital a few times. I think I just got so scared of doing the wrong thing that now I can't try anything in fear of messing it up, even if minor, despite my dad no longer being there to beat me if I get it wrong
>>
>>35263744
Relatable.
My dad literally threatened to blindfold me, take me out to the Bush and shoot me if I didn't finish University.
I'm glad he died of cancer before I droppped out.
>>
>>35259846
this this this this

this and this and this and this
>>
>>35263784
Mine I think is still alive but the courts gave me to foster care, which was just round two of abuse kek. Can't win.
>>
insane controlling parents sabotaging social life and teaching incorrect bullshit about life

I think they're actually happy I turned out this way
>>
People treat shy kids like shit, and it basically became a vicious cycle of learning to avoid people because of negative experiences, making me more and more isolated and made human interaction something to avoid.

No I'm pretty much a hermit and don't keep in contact with anyone, including my family. I can socialize well and act like a normal, adjusted person, but I just don't want to be around other people.
>>
>>35261081
Can I do your lightshows? Nato.0+55+3d can't be that hard to operate.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.