[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever feel sorry for ugly girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 20

File: 1482682040374.jpg (58KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1482682040374.jpg
58KB, 500x430px
Their entire existence purely relies on their looks, whether it's for social reasons personal reasons or just to get a foot in the world.

We all know that the number one thing most important to a woman is their looks, more so than men, and if they lack that, then their entire reason to live is gone. They can't post pictures on the internet to gain approval, which they so desperately need in order to actually feel like their presence on this planet is anything more than just staying in the kitchen and being housewives or mothers.

Their employment ability will be drastically lowered due to them lacking their no. 1 selling point. I mean if there are two women with equal qualifications and experience but one looks like the typical manic pixie dream girl while the other looks like a character from a 1980's David j Michael book, it's very clear who we're gonna pick.

Also, women drastically live off of other women's aproval. Why do you think they always go to the toilet in groups, why do you think they wear makeup? You might be thinking they wear makeup to impress men, but after you talk to them, you soon realise that they, in fact, do it to impress other women. I mean do you really think women put artificial colours on the top of their eyelids in order to impress men? They damn well know that doesn't turn us on!

And the worst part is when they don't receive their daily dose of their life force, which being approval for nothing more than their looks, they turn into evil, vile feminist who take out their anger on the men who they know very well if they were born with the features of beautiful women they themselves had, they would have treated those men just as or more worse!
>>
>>35259636
No I've seen girls who can look pretty cute even with ugly faces as long as they are thin dress and act at least somewhat classy and do their hair and make up good
>>
I do feel bad for them.

I wish I could be with them, to bring some love and happiness into their lives.
I wish I could be attracted to them.
But I can't, and I hate myself for that.
>>
>>35259715
>But I can't, and I hate myself for that.
I have this exact same feel. There's this ugly girl that likes me she's so sweet but i just feel 0 attraction towards her; it breaks my heart knowing that what she's thinking will never come to fruition.
>>
I do feel bad for them. I am sure they have it a lot harder than I do.
>>
I'm ugly and fat and I want to kms. It's all true what OP says. Looks are all anyone cares about in women. If you disgusting you aren't even treated like a person anymore. I could get laid and lose my virginity, but everytime I've tried they wanted to keep me a secret and didn't want to date.

All I want is to love a loving husband and raise cute lil kids. But I'll either die alone or have to settle for being a cumdump.
>>
>>35260273
Even a ugly fembot has loads of sex! They don't even see their blessings!
>>
>>35260321
I just said I'm a virgin. The two chances I had the guys literally told me they were just desperate for sex, didn't even want to kiss me or look at me.

I dont want to lose my virginity like that, that is horrible.
>>
>>35260365
Even that is a chance a robot would never get only a femanon!
>>
>>35260384
Robots have told me before if they had chances to sleep with fat ugly women they won't.
>>
>>35260384
Why is sex all r9k cares about but at the same time preaches about women being whores and degenerates.
>>
>>35260431
>Why is sex all r9k cares about
Not the point I was making just that a bot like myself would never get approached by a woman just for sex out of desperation.
>>
>>35260461
They were from 4chan and I would date them but they thought I was gross. Even though they were also virgins.
>>
>>35259636
not really since even ugly/disfigured girls practice hypergamy.
>>
File: veronika.jpg (22KB, 480x360px)
veronika.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>35260273
>I want to kms
Or you could just lose weight. Being fat already ruins your face, even if you wouldn't be beautiful after losing weight I doubt you would still be unacceptably ugly. Beauty is subjective and few people are so ugly no one would like them. I've even seen people here saying they like pic related.
>>
>>35260478
>I would date them but they thought I was gross.
That is where I feel sorry for ugly femanons especially ugly fembots. It's bad enough being autistic but also ugly! Well, maybe you're not even ugly just that due to your looks you have bee marginalised by society and so you enter the den of the forgotten. I empathise you.
>>
Ugly girls still used and hurt me, so no.
They're still living their lives on easy mode.
>>
Fembot, I have always been a butterface and I've never even wore makeup since it seems like too much cost and effort for something that won't improve anything. Not like I even understand how to use makeup and the difference between the zillion kinds of it and all that crap. If it wasn't bad enough, not too long ago my appearance took a huge turn for the worse, I always had thin hair but I have legit started balding in the front half of my scalp. Most people seem to think only guys can go bald but nope, doctor confirmed. I look double stupid trying to wear hats so I'm getting to the point I'm really scared to go outside for being judged. I was a NEET shutin to begin with, I dont think I've stepped outside for 2-3 weeks at this point. Kill me
>>
File: 1436705321062.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
1436705321062.gif
1MB, 292x323px
>>35260583
Have you tried spreading your legs for Chad you shallow bitch or are you crying about he wont fuck you?
>>
File: 1223434353.jpg (92KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
1223434353.jpg
92KB, 819x460px
Am a literal 2/10. The worst part is the crap you get from your peers and not being able to look in the mirror without wanting to cry. Beyond that, it doesn't matter. I have accepted that I had failed as a human being long before I realised I could.
>>
>>35260617
Post a part of your face that you consider ugly
>>
>>35260583
>tfw no gf that refuses to wear make-up

literally my ideal
>>
>>35259636
Yeah but most of them were also dumb and didn't notice it
>>
>>35260521
I've done the weight loss meme, but I have PCOS which makes staying at a healthy weight more difficult than it normally should. I can't ever eat anything I like, even a little bit, I have to exercise to an absurd point. I just felt miserable doing all that, plus I was still autistic, ugly and guys still didn't want to date me. Plus the extra skin is gross. I will never hear a guy say "I love you, you are the prettiet girl in the world to me". I'm a genetic failure and I shouldn't have existed, my mom had so many miscarriages trying to force out my miserable life.
>>
>>35260583
Pic? We'll be nice
>>
>>35260648
I love you, you are the prettiet girl in the world to me
>>
>>35260690
Say it while looking at my face and body while I'm naked.
>>
>>35260648
>PCOS
Damn isn't there any treatment?
>>
>>35260716
at least buy me dinner first
>>
>>35260716
Not him but do you have discord?

ILikeOriginalComments
>>
>>35260583
>I've never even wore makeup since it seems like too much cost and effort for something that won't improve anything
Hey at least you're intelligent
>>
File: 1487608458911.png (1MB, 1342x701px)
1487608458911.png
1MB, 1342x701px
>>35260273
lose weight you fucking porker
>>
>>35260719
No the only way you can sort of make it a bit better is by completely cutting out sugar in your diet. Even natural sugar. That's what I did when I was somewhat healthy. It also causes excessive body hair, makes your tits look like man boobs. They have no shape to them and they are barely b cups even though I'm nearly 300lbs.
>>
File: i hate myself ;_;.png (978KB, 560x1032px)
i hate myself ;_;.png
978KB, 560x1032px
>>35260664
Hiding my hair line with the flower crown haha, sorry for the bad quality, this snap was meant for my bf :/
>>
>>35260723
>>35260731
I'm really scared about dealing with robots now. The last few acted like they liked me just to get someone to orbit them. When I told him I liked him he admitted he was just practice flirting with me so he could ask out some Stacy. Another said he just liked the confidence boost.
>>
>>35260896
seems average to me
>>
>>35260896
gr8 b8 m8

>>35260913
retard
>>
>>35260896
>Snapchat
>Bf
Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>35260912
thats fucked up

i dont know what it is with people on this site, seems like an obviously shitty thing to do
>>
>>35260918
>retard

am i
>>
>>35260896
Absolutely twenty miles out of my league / 10

>bf
Fuck off roast
>>
>>35260896
shit b8 m8

>>35260912
Honestly if you lived too far away from me I wouldn't bother myself, unfortunately that's literally everyone I manage to talk to on this site.
>>
>>35259636
>dnt ya feel bd 4 shallow ppl:(

[spolier]no[/spoiler]
>>
>>35260912
Go for the ugly fat dudes who are 10000x uglier than you or just as ugly and fat

Don't be talking to white or average looking dudes. ESPECIALLY not above average looking ones.
>>
>>35260896
kek you seem like the average girl, don't know about the hairline tho. Have you ever seen grills without make-up?
>>
>>35260918
>>35260936
>>35260968
>>35260972
What's wrong with having a bf? It's not like he loves me or anything. He's said it before but he doesn't actually mean it, I can tell from the way he says it. None of my bf's have ever loved me. They would all rather have someone much prettier than me. You all could easily have gf's too but you won't because you're all pathetic virgins who hide behind your computer screen yelling and insulting someone like me who did nothing to you.
>>
>>35261004
You miss the point, those people would date her out of desperation, she wants someone who sincerely loves her.
>>
>>35260896
lol this thread is still around. Sorry but you get no pics, I dont ever post any online due to self conciousness. That person's hair is actually more than twice as thick as mine, I'm envious of people like that. I have to keep mine chopped short or the balding would be even more painfully obvious
>>
>>35261039
Who cares. Love isn't real even for beautiful people. even beautiful people get hurt, cheated on, left with abusive people who don't love them.

You're never going to find love in this life, that only exists in Disney movies. even then it's not real.
>>
File: mqOkHup.jpg (12KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
mqOkHup.jpg
12KB, 336x360px
>>35261030
>What's wrong with having a bf? It's not like he loves me or anything
There are tons, tons LITERALLY MOUNTAINS of guys in the world, in your country, in your hometown or on this fucking board who would love you forever and ever and want to make you happy and share all kinds of fun things with you.

But who do you actually pick as a bf?
>None of my bf's have ever loved me.

That's why. Your bf could have been a lonely guy looking for someone to love, but you don't want him. It's the Chad meme LITERALLY ALL OVER AGAIN.

Unbelievable. Absolutely disgusting wench.
>>
>>35261004
I've never once attempted to go for a guy above me. I've always orbitted guys who are below average virgins like me. I like guys with similar interests as me, and that fits in with 90% of r9k.
>>
>>35261094
there must be something you're doing wrong
>>
>>35261068
At least beautiful people like each other, while if you're extremely ugly no one will sincerely like you, there's no point in having a relationship that way, or even have children like she said.
Nevertheless, in her case it's about her weight and disease, so she doesn't fit into the eternally extremely ugly category.
>>
>>35261092
Man some of you people are really retarded falling for trolls so easily. Not sure what's sadder, how gullible you are or the people who are actually putting forth this much effort to make shit up to make fembots look bad because they think girls have cooties or whatevers.
>>
>>35261141
>if you're extremely ugly no one will sincerely like you

So you have a shit personality too?
>>
>>35261092
So what if there's tons of guys who want to date me? That doesn't change anything, I'm still balding and a shut in and ugly. I haven't left the house in almost 2-3 weeks, my bf's always have to drive over to my place to visit me. And I do want him, it's just that he doesn't truly want "me", which is why I'm going to break it off soon. I know he would be much happier with someone more prettier than me. You people just don't understand.
>>
>>35261164
I'm a male and I was talking about females, males have other ways to compensate
>>
>>35261176
Troll you are not clever
>>
>>35261176
>So what if there's tons of guys who want to date me
please leave my board immediately
>>
>>35261147
>people who are actually putting forth this much effort to make shit up to make fembots look bad
That was an easily recognizable bait and people who fell for it are stupid, but the person he was interpreting really represents most of the females on this board, you can't deny it. This thread is different because it's about ugly girls.
>>
>>35261176
>my bf's always have to drive over to my place to visit me

you will be found and you will be killed
(but not by me though)

FUCK YOU
U
C
K

YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING HARD IT IS TO GET A BOYFRIEND WHO CAN FUCKING **********DRIVE*************

WHAT THE FUCK

YOU COME IN HERE AND ACT LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME

WHEN YOU'RE JUST
A FUCKING
STACY
BITCH
I HATE YOU

I HAVE NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE HAD A BOYFRIEND WHO COULD FUCKING DRIVE
HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE GOD DAMN IT HOLY SHIT I HATE MEN THEY'RE SO EVIL

BITCH I HOPE YOU GET BITCHSLAPPED LIKE YOU DESERVE STUPID DUMB ASS BITCH THINKING YOU HAVE PROBLEMS. YOU ARE EXTREMELY HATEABLE. I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE DEPRESSED AND IN PAIN BECAUSE YOU PRETEND YOU HAVE PROBLEMS THAT YOU DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE WHEN PEOPLE ARE *ACTUALLY* SUFFERING FROM THOSE PROBLEMS.
>>
>>35261223
Man there are a lot of idiots on this board
>>
File: k.png (181KB, 387x383px)
k.png
181KB, 387x383px
>>35261147
>make shit up to make fembots look bad
You retarded? """"fembots""""make themselves look bad.

Literally every time they post it proves that women are wholly incapable of ever being robots, or even decent people.
>>
>>35261223
>this female doesnt have real problems, I, another dumb roastie whore female, has more real and bigger problems
I don't think so, you fucking roastie slut, get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>35261194
>>35261223
Jesus Christ stop falling for it you fucking retards, he's a troll
See >>35261054
>>
>>35261223
you sound kind of crazy. want to be my gf?
>>
>>35261255
>implying that's not another troll
>>
>>35261176
>>35261223
IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT. I ALWAYS HAVE TO DRIVE DUDES AROUND LIKE I'M SOME FUCKING UNDESIRABLE WOMAN WHO CAN'T GET A MAN WHO CAN DRIVE.

AND IT'S TRUE.

I CAN'T GET A MAN WHO CAN DRIVE

IT PAINS ME SO MUCH WHEN PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME FOR HAVING SOME RETARDED DUDE IN MY PASSENGER'S SEAT.

I'M ALWAYS SOME DUDES FUCKING CHAUFFEUR

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THISSSSSSSSSS LIFEEEEEEEEEEE

I FUCKING HATE MEN. I FUCKING HATE WOMEN WHO HAVE BOYFRIENDS WHO CAN DRIVE. I FUCKING HATE VIRGIN ROBOTS. I FUCKING HATE YOU ROBOTS HEY WHY DON'T YOU INCREASE THAT HIGH MALE SUICIDE RATE. GOD I NEED TO KILL ALL MEN.

YOU'RE ALL SO FUCKING WORTHLESS

GET A FUCKING DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR FUCKS SAKE

IT'S NOT EVEN THAT HARD TO LEARN HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE. EVERY WOMAN WHO HAS TO DRIVE YOU AROUND WILL FEEL LIKE ABSOLUTE SHIT AND YOU'LL BE A LAUGHING STOCK

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GET A GODDAMN CAR AND LEARN HOW TO DRIVE. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF DRIVING SOME BITCHASS DUDE AROUND UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>35259636
No matter how fat or ugly a chick is she can still easily find some desperate thirsty nigger for a boyfriend. She won't have a nice life and will probably end up a single mom but at least she can have sex and the small form of companionship that comes from a retarded ape.
>>
>>35261284
You're right about the second one, I hadn't read the post fully
>>
>>35260583
Roastie getting toastie ....

No benis for u anymore :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>35261290
>has had tons of men be her bf
>is mad because they can't drive
Literally
>boohoo, why won't a high status chad love me ;_;
>>
>>35261290
id drive you around but youre probably to fat to fit in my car
>>
>>35259763
Make her your practice gf, anon. Just trade up when you get the chance.

I've had an ugly practice gf for about a year now. Tiny Asian girl with an extremely plain face and no figure whatsoever, Chinese immigrant. I feel like I've learned the ins and outs of a relationship from her and gotten confident in my sex game, so I'm probably gonna look for something better soon.
>>
>>35261290
Well as a dude that can't drive, I have the viable excuse of being kicked out and having my car traded in for another one that my parent uses to this day in another state.

If I had a normal upbringing I'd be driving about now, but financial ramifications made it hard.
>>
>>35259636
There was a girl at our parish. About 5'3". No hips, flat chest, big nose, *serious* overbite (so that it affected her speech), bow legs.
She made sure her skin was flawless. She always, *always*, had her hair perfect and was dressed impeccably. She smelled of lilacs and roses *always*. She was sweet, and kind, and never had a bad word for anyone, ever.
She had serious orthodonture for a long time and ended up *still* with an overbite, but not as bad.
She could cook, sew, knit, play piano, sing, dance.
She married a guy when they were both 24. He was about 5'5", already mostly bald, working for a septic tank company draining shit out of backyards.
They're about 30, now, 3 great kids. He is part owner of the company and they own their house outright. When people are sick or have had a baby or a death in the family she appears at their door with a casserole and a cake, cleans up their house and makes sure they have everything they need.
Everyone loves her.
>>
>>35261359
>Everyone loves her
And then they all mock and make fun of her as soon as she leaves. That's just the way the world works anon. She's gifting them a casserole and cake, and they mock and humiliate her behind closed doors as soon as she's out of ear shot. You may not do it, but they will. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
>>35261347
you're so evil i love it!
>>
>>35261290
You sound like an obese white woman who resorted to dating niggers who hit on her while going to Walmart. Am I right?

Why not just lose weight? It's not that hard. Of course assuming you've already fucked the niggers a white guy probably won't want you even if you thin out, but I hear they keep the actual sex with you to a minimum and stick to their side hoes while using you for a ride.
>>
>>35261223
>>35261290
Wow I love you and your anger, femanon. Be my girlfriend, I can drive.
>>
>>35261347
The thing is I don;t want to be seen with her in public
>>
>>35261403
No, not at all.
I remember about 18 months ago there was a visitor to the parish who said something along the lines of
>'how did *that* get a wedding ring?'
and I am surprised he didn't get his ass kicked.
Good people are liked for being good, not for being attractive.
>>
>>35261131
>>35261141
>>35261187
I'm fully aware of what my problem is. I want to lose my virginity to my future husband, who sincerely loves me and I sincerely love them. I have a picture of happiness printed in my mind. Unfortunately even with weight loss, which is 10x harder for me than normal, my body is disgusting and my face is hideous. Men truely are the shallow gender because love at first sight exists for them. And guys who at first can get over my appearance can't handle my autism (officially diagnosed Aspergers) or my emotional problems from being treated like the sub human I am my whole life. I am utterly unlovable and I think I should just make a can show of my killing myself with a thread titled "A dumb fembot roastie kills herself". R9K sure would get a kick outta that. Anyway goodnight, I hope some people from this god for saken place can do better than me and obtain happiness.
>>
>>35261465
>my face is hideous
You can't know if you don't lose weight
>>
>>35261465
>I want to lose my virginity to my future husband, who sincerely loves me and I sincerely love them. I have a picture of happiness printed in my mind.

You're going to be so disappointed. Men can't feel love. Men are incapable of feeling love.

I'm sorry. Give up on this idea that you're going to find love someday. It isn't real.
>>
>>35259636
It depends, unless they're actually hideous to look at they can still be just fine. The main issue is being fat. A mediocre looking girl who's thin still has great odds, especially if she has a good personality.
>>
>>35261409
It's not evil man, think about it, if she was born a Stacy she wouldn't give me the time of day. So I already gave her more than she would have given me if our positions were reversed. A year with a decent looking guy who treats her well is more than she could ask for. I've made her happy. It's just time for me to move on now that I've gotten confidence. I'm not gonna marry and reproduce with someone half my size and much uglier. Her fantasy is gonna have to end at some point.
>>
File: office pepe.png (21KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
office pepe.png
21KB, 207x244px
>>35261290
>>35261290
>tfw reminded me how useless it is to know how to drive stick when you're a college wagecuck student who can't afford a car to take grills out so you have to arrange to meet them wherever you agree to see each other
>implying they don't turn you down when you mention you don't have a car

At least the public transportation in my city is efficient, r-right guys?
>>
>>35261223
>>35261290
Mystery you need therapy gurl
>>
>>35261445
I avoided having her with me in public until she ran into me by accident one day, pretty embarrassing. But it's not that big a deal. Just keep her out of the public eye and use her for sex. And if you get found out who cares what normies think anyway? Say you're doing charity work.
>>
>>35260583
>tfw no neet shutin balding gf
this feel kills the robot
>>
>>35261483
>>35261499
I've already stated that I've been skinny before, and that it didn't change anything. And I have given up on love. I'm just going to kms.
>>
>>35261465
I have a feeling losing weight for you isn't as hard as you're making it out to be. I bet if you ran on the treadmill an hour a day you would lose it pretty quickly. It's your mind holding you back which drives you to feel helpless and consume snacks to get that comforting feeling. Seen it over and over and over again.
>>
>>35261540
Can't even do that. Find her too unattractive!
>>
>>35261571
You've been teasing yourself and other about kys for too long roastie, just DO IT FAGETTE!
>>
>>35261571
>I've already stated that I've been skinny before, and that it didn't change anything

Exactly. It doesn't matter what you look like. It doesn't matter what HE looks like. Men are heartless creatures.
>>
Why should I feel bad for them? They would never spare a thought for me.
>>
>>35261571
Well you said you're autistic too, maybe that was your real problem. Did someone ever say you're ugly? I rarely see girls that are so ugly no one would date them, you really need to be extremely unlucky to be both that ugly and with your disease
>>
>>35259636
>Ever feel sorry for ugly girls
go find the most ugly picture of a woman or one you consider ugly and make a tinder account...

Nope no empathy for "lonely" females, being alone is a choice for females but never a choice for males
>>
>>35261577
>Just get /fit/
I'll say it again, I was /fit/. I know how much effort it is, and how little difference it makes. I was in track and field, I did marathons. I ran 5 miles every morning, I barely ate, and I never had anything with any sugar in it. I tried going to normie levels of activity and diet, and I immediately gained weight. I tried everything. What is the point of doing all that, missing out on foods I love, running till I'm sore and puking, if I'm still disgusting?
>>
I know this girl in my class who looks like an even uglier version of Michelle(Michael) Obama and is a self righteous cunt who always wants to show off how nerdy she is and even she has a bf, face it you stupid loveless roasties, the personality game applies almost the same to both men and women

plenty ugly girls do fine with men because they're not the female equivalent of beta male
>>
>>35261678
Did you try doing all that to lose weight rather than doing it to eat more than you did before

kek
>>
>>35261510
Do you honestly think she's going to take "I'm dumping you because you're ugly" very well? And I know you won't say that so point blank to her, but whatever excuse you come up with, she'll know.
>>
>>35261640
It's the combination. If I was just ugly and fat I could get a husband, if I was just autistic but average looking I could get a husband. I have the trifecta of fat, ugly, and autistic.
>>
>>35261745
I don't eat that much, and I don't eat junk food or sweets. PCOS is like being allergic to sugar, your body doesn't process it right and it throws all your hormones into whack. Do you know how hard it is to completely avoid sugar in America? They put copious amounts of sugar in regular milk. I have no way of proving to you that I eat like a normal person, but I do.
>>
No. It's impossible for a woman to be forever alone no matter how ugly she is. There will always be a guy with a low self esteem around.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 615x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 615x560px
I feel bad for the legitimate 3/10s and under. I've known plenty of 4/10s with low self esteem who are relatively antisocial and shut in, but in the end they all either learned how to use makeup, or the Internet, or just found a group of orbiters and their self esteem exploded. A 3/10 might actually do alright, too.
>see a slightly overweight girl at my college wearing a dragon ball Z shirt
>tell her it's cool
>she turns around to thank me
>she's a genuine 0/10
>besides being overweight, she's also got completely unattractive face
>she also has a massive orange/brown blotch all across her face and neck and skin
>like pic related but way worse
>after that I start noticing her around campus
>she's always alone
>I have a class with her and she just sits quietly and takes notes
>seems like she goes only from her room to eat and for class
>realize she is lonelier than I ever have or will be

Im ugly as fuck too, except severely underweight instead. I also have an awful skin condition but only on my arms and neck. I can wear long sleeves to pretty much be fine. It's on my legs too but it's high up enough that shorts even cover it mostly.

No girls will ever really talk to me, sure, but I'm a guy so I can find solace other day places. I have joy in my hobbies and also most guys will still be cool with me, I have friends even. Girls (espescially college ones) are absolute sociopathic narcissistis obsessed with status and social image. They would never be caught dead associating with her, and no guy will talk to her either because they don't want to fuck her
>>
No? A 2/10 girl has a far better life than a 7/10 male if she doesn't binge eat cakes and burgers.
>>
>>35259636
I'm a pretty undesirable person myself, though I think it matters more that I'm uglier on the inside. If it counts for anything I've self-quarantined myself, I rarely if ever leave my apartment and even then at the dead of night. What little semi-attractiveness I may have had earlier in my life has atrophied away from my isolation and poor health. Sometimes it feels like some invisible force fucked me out of spite. I don't remember the last time I was hugged.
>>
>>35262177
>I'm uglier on the inside
Why? Tell me more about you, femanon.
>>
>>35260321
she even admitted herself that she could get sex, but doesn't want to be kept a secret out of pride or some shit.

ugly dudes don't even get that chance.
>>
>>35262177
>Sometimes it feels like some invisible force fucked me out of spite.
I can relate to this. What do you to out at night?
>>
>>35262220
He's not a girl you faggot, put your dick away
>>
>>35262104
This is so true. At least ugly guys can have friends. Other ugly girls don't want to hang out with you either because they are insecure you are less ugly than them. And you know men only interact with women if they have to or they are trying to score.
>>
>>35260431

This is a sign that their empathy is only predicated on their low trade value in society, and if they had more bargaining power, they would shed all empathy immediately.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (4KB, 167x160px)
download (1).jpg
4KB, 167x160px
>>35261918
>b-but it's so hard to lose weight when you can't eat sugar
Is PCOS also the reason you're retarded?
>>
>>35262220
I'm just a shitty person in general, selfish, lazy, bitter, etc. I think the worst of it is that I have the capacity to recognize it but don't have the will to change.
>>35262240
Pick up groceries, liquor, and medicine ever few weeks. That's it.
>>
>>35262420
Shitty Personn? Why do you think this way..? May I ask your age?
>>
>>35259636
honestly yes, being unattractive is shit for a women.
guys will fuck anything but not you, They'll only use you as a cock sleave or practice. must be crushing desu.
>>
Well sure, but not as much as I feel sorry for genuinely ugly men. Despite the fact that women's sexual appeal lies largely in their looks as opposed to men's sexual appeal lying partially in their looks and partially in other factors (money, social status ect.), women still have it so much easier than men in western society that ugly women will always be able to get laid while ugly men will not. The odds are just skewed in the favour of women in general so make no mistake, the ugly man has it far worse than the ugly woman in almost all regards. Nobody is ever gonna come along and pat the ugly guy on the back and say 'ur beautiful gurl!' and basically feed him a bunch of bullshit to inflate his ego, he'll always know exactly what he is while most ugly women will subsist on self serving lies that they tell themselves. And as far as the ugly males being able to 'make up for it' by earning social status and money, well, they can't. Even if they are intelligent or talented, much like their ugly female counterparts, society will not allow them to exist in high earning jobs due to the way they look (although there are always exceptions).

So all in all, sure, I feel sorry for ugly girls, but their suffering is nothing compared to ugly men.
>>
>>35262327
>>35262104

>Girls (espescially college ones) are absolute sociopathic narcissistis obsessed with status and social image.

This is so much fucking bullshit. Stop projecting your thoughts onto women. Women actually have compassion, empathy and understanding towards those less fortunate. Women are extremely nice to other ugly girls, if you had actual life experience, you would know that. Women are kinder to everyone in general.

It's MEN who are obsessed with social status and will exclude anyone who isn't of use to them. MEN operate on their instincts only, like some unevolved monkey animal that only cares about looks. I know a man like you can't see past a person's appearance because you don't have feelings or ability to process higher thought, but it doesn't mean women think that way.
>>
>>35262687
Lmao, nice shitpost you stupid fucking faggot. Youre completely wrong and I do have actual life experience, unlike you. I'll give you 2 points out of 10, you got me to reply.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x480px)
image.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>35261176
>>35260896

I'm glad like one other anon didn't fall or it at least but everyone else is dumb as fuck I guess. Why do I still come here
>>
>>35262557
Turned 22 a couple months ago. Like I said, I'm a pretty bitter person because I've spent so much time just stewing on all my shortcomings and failures. I've always had an issue with insulting or making fun of people I care about, like the couple friends I had in high school. I'm resistant and complain whenever I have to do something I don't like. I'm profoundly selfish and don't like giving any of my time or money to anything, not for any real reason, it's just an instinctively unpleasant feeling to do. I'm lazy, drink and sleep way too often, fag has become my go to insult, have atrophied away anything close to social awareness, etc. I don't know how to put it all in a coherent message, but that's the gist of it. I'm a lazy, selfish, rude, apathetic, mocking person.
>>
>>35262934
Are you dumb? She only come here bc she is a roastie who thinks that "she is ugly", so basically attention whore with bf, just for make fun of us.
>>
>>35262790
>Youre completely wrong and I do have actual life experience, unlike you

The fuck are you on about you dumbass? All the friends in my life have been women and I'm an unattractive girl. The nicest, most caring people in my life have been WOMEN. Every time a person was kind and helpful towards me, that person was a woman.

On the other hand, men are absolute evil soulless trash.
>>
>>35259636
>they turn into evil, vile feminist
>tfw ugly hag but decided to be a societal contrarian and become a /pol/ frogposting faggot
>defeatism of the entire movement makes me feel a lot worse than I would have been if I'd just gone the feminazi route
>in too far to meme myself into another opinion
>>
>>35263057
>On the other hand, men are absolute evil soulless trash.

Who have you been meeting then? Guys in real life? Normies? Chads?

Why don't you get a robot (boy)friend.
>>
>>35262950
Maybe you dislike giving any of my time or money to anything, not because the feeling you said, maybe it is beacuse you are comepletely sad inside and you just need something that replaces that sadness with happiness, maybe but only maybe you'll be able to not feeling like shit, just feeling more alive.

You just said. You are still living in the past, you're not living the present because those shits of your past doesn't allow you to get being happy and you're literally doing nothing to change it, you're just being lazy, drinking to evade your problems, sleeping to feel nothing and again evading, insulting, and believing that you're not able to any kind of social interaction..

Basically you're being the person you hate, the person you were in the past and beacuse of that you hate yourself now.

And I just have one question for you, What do you think you need to change?
>>
>>35263057
Not all men are like that, fembot. Both genders have equally bad people.

Let's be friends, maybe we are alike and it can turn into more. And if you think I'm not worth your time, you can just abandon me.
>>
>>35259636
>Ever feel sorry for ugly girls?
No they still get some beta cucks chasing them online and maybe irl too

They just whine because they dont get the amount or the quality of men they want. They still get more attention and social interaction on a daily basis than I do
>>
>>35263057
I'm a 2/10 grill and men are always really nice to me.
Just the other day my tacklebox full of drawing supplies exploded and this young man helped me pick up all my shit and gave me a smile, told me "Look at it this way: The rest of your day is gonna be really great compared to this."
Even being very ugly, without prompting people generally treat me with either kindness or apathy- those that don't are honestly in need of pity- if someone is openly hostile toward random persons they're mentally ill.
>>
>>35259636
>feeling sorry for females
>ever
No. All roasties should die.
>>
>>35263362
>men are always really nice to me.
Then you're not a 2/10. You have to be at least a 6/10. Fuck off.
>>
>>35263362
Can I be your bf? I promise you will fell the most beautiful world in the world every day.

To be honest, I'm not kidding I have this """"gf"""" who used to feel like shit because her looks, and with me she changed, she felt like i don't know better about it adn I got happy for her, but because I am a fucking loser, she left me and I got really hurt, but well, not all the people is the same and I'm still believe that some girl could be able to appreciate what I do for her..
>>
>>35263431
feel* had*

Origi bc shitty phone
>>
>>35263431
>""""gf"""", le not actual gf xD
>I did so much for her, I'm such a saint!
>I'm so great, one day a girl will see that...
Dude fuck off.
>>
>>35263545
It was an e-gf, dumb.

So yes, I'm still a robot

xDDDDD Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>35263587
*tips e-hat*
Good show, fellow knight.
>>
>>35263587
Oh, so "e-gfs" are not real gfs for you, I got it. Go to /soc/, faggot.
>>
unless a girl is literally mutated abomination she will have dozens of men orbiting her and wanting to give her free shit

more so for homely girls because beta orbiters think they have a shot
>>
>>35263636
Are you new here?

Tbh, yes.
>>
>>35263282
I don't really know anymore, man. I know I should improve, I have a vague understanding that's possible. I know that I should go out more, be more socially active, pick up some hobbies, eat better to offset my naturally dogshit health. Those are just vague, cookie-cutter goals, though, and I get that. I don't where to go to make friends, or even how to, or find someone willing to put up with my shitty personality. I don't know what to do for a hobby since I'm always so lazy. I don't know what to do outside other than feel incredibly uncomfortable at the idea of other people seeing me, etc. It'll take a lot of effort, constantly, and that's what I've sort of fessed up to not having the will to do. I don't have it in me to do those things because I'm a lazy, bitter piece of shit. The many things I lack in looks would have to be made up for in personality, but it's just not there.
>>
>>35263430
I'm morbidly obese, so I'm definitely 2/10.
>>
>>35263672
Are you new? Stop preying on girls here and get out, normie faggot.
>>
Angela Merkel is kind of ugly and she is one of the most powerful women in the world. Come again?
>>
>>35263772
What are you looking for in a guy? Honestly I dont care about your looks if you are beautiful inside
>>
>>35259636
Women can adapt the male gender role and society makes it much easier for them to succeed and praises them more for the same level of success. I don't feel bad for them at all.
>>
>>35263682
Tbh, I'm your opposite.

May I ask your country?
>>
>>35260583
>>35260617
Just post your damn faces or tits on here and you'll see that at least some anons will probably feel attracted to you.
Men aren't as shallow as women.
>>
>>35263682
>>35262950

You sound a lot like me except female and 6 years younger.
>>
>>35263802
Thank you very much, but I'm not looking at the moment.
Good luck.
>>
>>35261290
>literally women """""problems"""""
must be tough
>>
>>35263802
>>35263913
lmao thirsty faggot btfo
>>
File: 1482428853392.png (3KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482428853392.png
3KB, 419x249px
>>35261303
>No benis for u anymore :DDDDDDDDD
Nod even meming, I geg'ed :DDD
>>
>>35263868
men are more shallow than women because personality is actually important for a guy's earning potential/social status. You can make up for bad looks with personality as a man. Women are pretty much only valuable for their beauty and guys choose them soley based on beauty.

You should have said that guys aren't as picky as women.
>>
>>35261465
>Men truely are the shallow gender
If men are supposed to be the shallow gender, then what the fuck are women supposed to be if they leave their bf if he shows even a tiny moment of weakness during their relationship?
Fuck off roastie roachie
>>
>>35259636
no I don't because they only want resources from men. ugly women continue to be ugly because they have the government as their husband and they don't have to become attractive to attract a man. the government provides them all of their needs but it will not provide males their needs of having sex.
>>
File: 1486401850358.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px)
1486401850358.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>35262687
>This is so much fucking bullshit. Stop projecting your thoughts onto women. Women actually have compassion, empathy and understanding towards those less fortunate. Women are extremely nice to other ugly girls, if you had actual life experience, you would know that. Women are kinder to everyone in general.

Top motherfucking kek. Thanks for the laugh m80
>>
>>35259636
Not really, ugly girls can get average looking guys.
>>
>>35263978
It used to be that men would pick women not just on looks, but also on how good of a cook they were, and how good of a mother they would be, but now people just want to hook up for sex, so those extra traits are considered.
>>
>>35263978
No, men are not more shallow than women stop tripping.
As long as your face doesn't look like that of an ork and you're not morbidly obese, you can get intimacy with no problem.
>>
>>35262687
hahaha lmao good one anon
>>
>>35262687
>describing female perfectly and swapping the word "woman" with "man".
I see what you did there anon. Well played m8.
>>
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177KB, 500x598px)
ktt4TrR.jpg
177KB, 500x598px
>>35264136
Not that anon, but I was told I looked like a troll frequently in school, I do have an actual orc face. Also a landwhale but working on that, can't go any faster than I am now.

I don't think men are shallow. People in general can be shallow and horrible but I've had good people prove me wrong. Men and women.
>>
No, because even ugly girls get hundreds of messages a day if they want to.

Meanwhile, a guy robot can try his hardest and still not have any human contact for 6 months.
>>
>>35263856
U.S. Lovecraft country.
>>
>>35264282
>tfw no girl to lose weight together with
I'm some kind of skinny fat were a lot of fat is stored on the legs, the belly (which is hanging for years now) and my hips. Looks weird, I look normal when I wear a jacket but with a t-shirt on you see my true body shape.
>>
>>35264526
You need someone who cares about you? Tbh I can help you somehow..all I want is love..

Think about it please, I'm just the opposite of you and maybe I'm able to change your way to see the life.
>>
Everytime i see a geniunely ugly woman i think to myself "yeah, that could be a femanon" and i just want everything to go right for her.

>>35259715
Same here, man. But we cannot hate ourselves for being unable to fight such pure and primal instinct.
>>
>>35264721
Why would I subject anyone to this? You'd be getting into a relationship with a bitter waste of a person who can't find the energy to improve herself. It would be torture, including for me, I would be hung up on the guilt of making you obligated to hang out with someone who usually games, drinks or sleeps the days away. I'm not even attractive to make up for it, I'm tiny and scrawny, pale as paper with an uneven DIY haircut and dark circles around my eyes. I don't want to trap anyone in that.
>>
>>35265909
From the way he writes I can tell that this guy has posted in this thread before. He admitted that he doesn't see long distance relationships as real relationships, he will only lie to you. You should better not contact him.
>>
>>35265909
You didn't get it..
I was trying to say that I'm just your opposite. I'm full of energy and I see things clearly, my feet are on the ground and I'm not just a hopeless person, though I feel so lonely. If you don't feel able to move forward I'll be there to tell you, "don't give up", everyday. I know yuo can fucking change but it's obvious that you need someone who helps you to overcome the shit you have inside of you.

What you're doing is wrong, you drink, but I am against this, it doesn't mean that it will be bad for us, it will be better, If I don't drink I'll probably tell you everyday that drinking is really bad. My sleeping time is totally and yours is totally wrong, so as you can imagine I'll be there everyday to remember you that you need to change it as soon as possible and I won't stop until you get it. I really don't care about if you're ugly or cute, the only important thing is you and how you are, and yes right now you're thinking you're the worst inside but that's not real, you have potential to change but you don't really want to do it by yourself so I'm willing to be the person who pushes you to do "the change" you really need.

It's not a trap when it's me the one who's coming into that.

>>35265977
What?
>>
>>35259636
Dude women go to the bathroom in groups because they're afraid of being raped.
Think about it.
>>
>>35260273
>is hideous
>can still get sex
Typical roastie dosen't see how good she has it
>>
>>35261660
Underated post

Originally
>>
>>35260521
If that's not a tranny I legitimately feel sorry for her
>>
File: z_56edf14d.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
z_56edf14d.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>35266950
>not knowing the queen of 4chan
>>
>>35259636
Why should I be merciful when nobody has mercy on me?
>>
>>35259636
As long as you aren't fat it's impossible to be an ugly girl
>>
>>35267297
and if you are fat 99% of guys will still want to fuck you. No sympathy at all
>>
>>35267297
it's possible to be plain or ugly, but most modern women learn to hide it with makeup.
Can you really say a woman is beautiful when her face comes off in the rain?
>>
>>35267392
Some are but most guys don't give a fuck about the face. I'd take a nice body and ugly face over a pretty face and ugly body
>>
>>35266325
I just sort of have this hangup. When I call this a trap I mean, like, it won't be good for you. It'll suck because it would be a constant push to motivate someone who hasn't been motivated for a very long. Over time it will just be frustrating and draining. I've seen real stories, published on relationship forums or IRCs where it just becomes a constant emotional hole for the other person and eventually they get so miserable from it the have to leave. That's what seems to happens, and I understand it, it's what happens when real people have to put up with a person who's really as shitty a person as I am. I don't want to be the cause for someone else's frustration or anger.
>>
Wow, can't believe my thread is still alive!
>>
>>35259636
Don't feel sorry for women. Ever. They're fucking disgusting and can ruin the lives of men in an instant by crying rape. Ugly women are no different. Due to the years of abuse some of them are just as bad as Stacies.
>>
Should I use a profile picture on facebook even if I am ugly? (male)

I think it would be so humilliating. I bet noone would like it either.
>>
>You might be thinking they wear makeup to impress men, but after you talk to them, you soon realise that they, in fact, do it to impress other women.

What I am thinking is that you are an idiot.
>>
>>35268552
I'll be alright. I'm a strong guy, inwardly. I wouldn't leave you easily. In the end, everything comes down to lack of love. Listen I'm teling you're not as shitty as you think, you are more than that. Something tells me you need me..just telle me how can I talk to you out of 4chan.
>>
>>35259636
No, I dont.
I have litterally the same porblems and would date any women that is not stupid and obese.

Even ugly women can find a partner more easy than the average manlet.
>>
>>35259636
Honestly, life isn't any better for an ugly guy, worse actually
>>
File: women (2).jpg (129KB, 646x729px)
women (2).jpg
129KB, 646x729px
Even the ugliest of girls think they are beautiful because the hot girls lie and pretend they are and slap that like button every time they take a selfie.

And guys are so desperate for sex they'll fuck even the uggos and reinforce this belief.
>>
My sister is at least as ugly as I am, and some guy is marrying her.

I've never even hugged a girl

So no I don't feel bad for lonely girls
>>
>>35268938

This thirst is pretty obscene senpai.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.