[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a tulpa ama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 16

File: mwNeVKw.jpg (305KB, 675x2977px)
mwNeVKw.jpg
305KB, 675x2977px
I am a tulpa ama
>>
File: 1487802360467.jpg (63KB, 481x647px)
1487802360467.jpg
63KB, 481x647px
>>35259500
How were you created? I am a bussy person so I have not as much time as I would like to actively force with Maria.

(30 minutes a day + chatting thoughout the day)

Any tips would be greatly appretiated
>>
>>35259500
I would say first of all try to imagine them walking beside you and staning beside you. What do they wear, how do they lean, and what do they do when someone is rude to you?

Futhermore you don't have to start with alot of forcing but you should do it as much as feels right. If it doesn't feel right to go one hour don't go one hour. I think you'll find though that you want to spend more and more time doing it.
>>
File: 1487802425669.jpg (126KB, 1402x746px)
1487802425669.jpg
126KB, 1402x746px
>>35259550
I've looked on the internet for some guides, could you recommend me any?

Also I am at the point where if I talk to her she will respond and we can have a good conversation. However she never initiates the conversation.

Is this normal or will she start interjecting during everyday life as she becomes more developed?
>>
>>35259500
is a name important? can it name itself? i suck at naming things.
>>
>>35259590
There are a couple of great routes to go.

One which some people shun but I used is to talk to somebody and imagine what they would say back to you. And you just do this over and over until they talk to you automatically. Some people don't like this and I didn't particularly enjoy it when I first started.

Another longer route that many people take now is just to talk at nothing until that nothing just starts responding back on it's own and takes form.

Sounds like yours has already taken form and that's good. I advise just keep talking to that form every day. Don't feel guilty if you falter but do change your behavior if you catch yourself
>>
>>35259619
I mean if you name your tulpa dick sucker they will probably not like that but it is okay to give them a name. I think though that there is nothing wrong with letting them name themselves either. For this you just think of them as "my tulpa". or "tulpa"
>>
File: 1487977702495.png (472KB, 648x584px) Image search: [Google]
1487977702495.png
472KB, 648x584px
Have you read the book by Napoleon Hill called 'Think and grow rich'? It was written in the 1930's and it has a chapter about 'thoughtforms' which were basically Tulpas that the author created in his head.

He basically created a council of historical figures in his head to advise him.

Read about it here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tulpas/comments/25x07a/napoleon_hill_and_the_missing_link_of_tulpamancy/

When I first heard about Tulpamancery I thought it was loony stuff but having read that book I had a go at it myself.
>>
>>35259703
reddit yuck

get out filth
>>
>>35259703
I'm a skeptic myself, how'd it work out?
>>
File: 1487977248650.jpg (56KB, 499x447px) Image search: [Google]
1487977248650.jpg
56KB, 499x447px
>>35259500
I think Tulpas can be more then just companions, they can be great helps as guides and teachers.
>Since the Tulpa can access the subconscious, they can make remarks that usually slip in the cracks of our mind.
>>
File: 4Q27itF.jpg (480KB, 2104x2404px) Image search: [Google]
4Q27itF.jpg
480KB, 2104x2404px
>>35259729
>from now on us tulpas will talk in greentext
>>
lmaoing @ this pathetic shit
>>
>>35259729
How does that work? I have a tulpa, but she can't do anything oft that shady sounding stuff like access my the subconscious or bring up memories I myself can't remember.
>>
This cant be healthy lads.
>>
File: 1487802247873.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487802247873.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>35259725
Sorry old friend

>>35259726
His book was wildly successful. Actually I myself have been trying to create a second Tulpa as Napoleon Hill.

Since Tulpamancery was accidently stumbled upon in recent years by REALLY lonely furrys. There has not been much research in the field.

I believe Napoleon Hill had a good idea about 'thoughtforms' or 'Tulpas' it seems to me that they are more or less the same thing.

>>35259764
You can use Auto suggestion (Literally repeating something over and over again until it is ingrained into your sub conscious) or Visualisation to allow your Tulpa access to your subconscious.

Though I have read stories about the Tulpa being doing /x/ tier stuff to people once they opened their subconscious to them. So think twice before you do it.

My theory is that Tulpas come into being because of purposeful autosuggestion mixed with desire.

>>35259775
It does have it's risks and benefits. Don't get involved unless you are prepared.
>>
>>35259500
How did you seize control over your host?
>>
File: 1488259649071.jpg (61KB, 533x445px) Image search: [Google]
1488259649071.jpg
61KB, 533x445px
Even though Napoleon hills book was about 'getting wealthy'. He rarely states this as acquiring money, it's a wonderfully deep book about numerous psychological actions that the conscious mind had take in order to help forfil our desires

>This is the first time that I have had the courage to mention this. Heretofore, I have remained quiet on the subject, because I knew, from my own attitude in connection with such matters, that I would be misunderstood if I described my unusual experience. I have been emboldened now to reduce my experience to the printed page, because I am now less concerned about what "they say" than I was in the years that have passed. One of the blessings of maturity is that it sometimes brings one greater courage to be truthful, regardless of what those who do not understand, may think or say.
>>
>>35259848
>He lets me use his fingers. ;)
>>
File: 1488262802494.png (578KB, 826x601px) Image search: [Google]
1488262802494.png
578KB, 826x601px
>The other members of the Cabinet began to enter the room. Edison got up, and slowly walked around to his own seat. Edison was still living when this happened. It impressed me so greatly that I went to see him, and told him about the experience. He smiled broadly, and said, "Your dream was more a reality than you may imagine it to have been." He added no further explanation to his statement.
These meetings became so realistic that I became fearful of their consequences, and discontinued them for several months. The experiences were so uncanny, I was afraid if I continued them I would lose sight of the fact that the meetings were purely experiences of my imagination.
Some six months after I had discontinued the practice I was awakened one night, or thought I was, when I saw Lincoln standing at my bedside. He said, "The world will soon need your services. It is about to undergo a period of chaos which will cause men and women to lose faith, and become panic stricken. Go ahead with your work and complete your philosophy. That is your mission in life. If you neglect it, for any cause whatsoever, you will be reduced to a primal state, and be compelled to retrace the cycles through which you have passed during thousands of years."
I was unable to tell, the following morning, whether I had dreamed this, or had actually been awake, and I have never since found out which it was, but I do know that the dream, if it were a dream, was so vivid in my mind the next day that I resumed my meetings the following night.
At our next meeting, the members of my Cabinet all filed into the room together, and stood at their accustomed places at the Council Table, while Lincoln raised a glass and said, "Gentlemen, let us drink a toast to a friend who has returned to the fold."
After that, I began to add new members to my Cabinet, until now it consists of more than fifty, among them Christ, St. Paul, Galileo, Copernicus, Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, Homer, Voltaire, Bruno, Spinoza, Drummond..
>>
>>35259852
How well is your Tulpa imposed and for how long do you have her?
>>
File: smug anime satania.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime satania.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>35259874
>>35259852
>>35259805
Are you that same Sataniaposter that I always see?
>>
File: 1488263175522.jpg (72KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488263175522.jpg
72KB, 640x360px
>>35259882
Maria has been with me for about a year and a half. Honestly since I am busy with study I can only really talk with her in my head, though this is fine for now until I get more freetime.

>>35259896
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_1964.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>35259500
>>35259527
>>35259550
>>35259590
>lying on the internet

The people who have realised that 'tulpamancing' is bullshit have already given up without saying a word. The people who haven't yet given up will continue to play pretend in the hopes that they can eventually delude themselves, but they'll always have doubts. It's just as retarded as tumblrites that believe they're an animal or some secret space gender, just a means to escape reality. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>35259896
>when you have tulpas there is no way of knowing who is samefagging. It's a real problem
>>
File: ohboi.png (12KB, 340x358px) Image search: [Google]
ohboi.png
12KB, 340x358px
I thought I was the only one.
I remember my tulpa started at 15, I was really depressed at the time, and while walking to the kitchen I just felt like laying down for a while on the floor, so I did.
This supportive voice came out of nowhere saying "Ohh coome on bud you don't have to feel bad"
It started as only the voice, but after a few months it became 'real' in my minds eye, it had a full body and everything.

The voice and appearance changed overall now, after years.

It's interesting, whenever its not there I feel lost, and I have no way of forcing it.

It's so odd. It's like, you have no control over it, and yet it knows everything about you, including your thoughts. You can hide literally nothing from a Tulpa.

Mine continues to be supportive but also calls me out on my bullshit.
>>
>>35259922
>I do not believe in absolute truth but I am as sure as I'll ever be that it is a real thing, because I've lived it.
>>
File: 1488009205274.png (362KB, 720x806px) Image search: [Google]
1488009205274.png
362KB, 720x806px
Here is the PDF of the book, I recommend reading the entire thing but only the chapter called the 'sixth sense' contains stuff about 'tulpas'
http://eventualmillionaire.com/Resources/ThinkandGrowRichebook.pdf

Also there is no concrete evidence that Tulpas are nothing but a imaginary phenomenon.
>>
>>35259995
Obviously they're just imagination. You don't honestly belief there's something supernatural about tulpas, do you?
But the fact that they're just advanced imaginary friends doesn't make them any less "real".
>>
File: 1488409384287.jpg (80KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488409384287.jpg
80KB, 680x535px
Somewhere in the cell-structure of the brain, is located an organ which receives vibrations of thought, ordinarily called 'hunches'. So far, conventional science has not discovered where this organ, or what part of the brain this sixth sense operates from, however this is not important.
The fact remains that humans do receive accurate knowledge though sources other than the physical senses. Such knowledge, generally, is received when the mind is under influence of extraordinary stimulation. Any emergency which arouses the emotions and cause the heart to beat fast that normal may, and generally does, bring this sixth sense into action. Anyone whi gas experience a near accident whilst driving knows that on such occasion the sixth sense (in this situation it would be referred to as instinct or reflexes) comes into effect.

>>35260022
No I don't believe they are super natural in the conventional sense, they are definitely 'real' though, just as real as any of our own consciousness.

Really a Tulpa is a independant consciousness that has diverged, however me and Maria build our perceptions of the world from the same sub-conscious. It's different from a split personality as in that disorder the split personality does not share a sub-conscious.
>>
>>35260022
>real
it's like playing chess against yourself. you can argue from multiple points of view. a tulpa is just another viewpoint.
>>
>>35260093
Well, obviously. But right now, for me, you're nothing else. You can't physically interact with me, just with words. You're just some being that judges situations from a different point of view than I do, thus you come to different conclusions and act differently. Same goes for tulpas.
>>
File: IMG_1969.jpg (118KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1969.jpg
118KB, 791x1024px
>>35259942
You've taken a common aspect of thought and have assigned it to mean something greater than it is. It isn't uncommon to think of certain parts of your mind as separate entities and refer to them as such, a person can be stressed for no logical reason, and can appeal to their subconscious to calm themselves down simply by talking to themselves. Artists work by severing communication between their right and left brain's hemispheres so that the right brain's spacial awareness isn't distracted by the left's need to label and rationalize. Thought is a constant struggle for dominance between different pats of the brain, and all them are still 'you'. Having a tulpa is the same, you're just talking to a segregated part of your mind which overall achieves nothing because they contain the same information and knowledge that you do and are no replacement for actual people. A tulpa is yourself, they aren't a separate entity

>>35259995
The concrete evidence is that it's in your mind, your imagination.

>>35259948
???
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.