[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>what words of wisedom can I give group of 11 year old kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1564.png (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1564.png
130KB, 600x600px
>what words of wisedom can I give group of 11 year old kids?
>I feel like they need to know life might be a disappointment
>>
>>35258611
Just don't have autism or a personality disorder and you'll be alright if you do you're pretty much fucked, also holy shit look at those dubs
>>
Just direct them to /r9k/. They'll soon find out what life's all about.
>>
>>35258611
Pls stay away from children
>>
>>35258611
>11 year olds
>post ends in 11
>>
>>35258740
You make no sense? he just wants to share reality with them
>>
>>35258777
Nice trips, fag cuck
>>
>>35258788
Nice dubs, cuck fag
>>
File: IMG_0589.jpg (28KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
28KB, 384x384px
>>35258788
Dubs nigger!!!
>>
Thanks for all the tips fagboys.
>>
The advice that would have benefited me is that anything worth having in life requires hard work and suffering. There isn't an easy way to get what you want, and it isn't going to get handed to you. If it takes you too long to get used to the hardships of reality, then eventually you it will be too late.
>>
>>35258869
That's a fucking pile of pure bullshit, if you have certain mental illnesses or not raised properly you're just purely fucked there is no way around this
>>
>>35258883
I don't have a mental illness (as far as I know) and I was raised in a decent enough home, but I'm a pathetic failure at everything. That is the advice that would have helped me, like I said. If it doesn't apply to you, that's fine.
>>
>>35258924
You have undiagnosed mental illnesses no one is just a failure
>>
>>35258869
Hard work is a big fucking lie. It only works some of the time, and it's shilled so much to young kids it's no wonder they grow up miserable and afraid.
>>
>>35258950
Thanks, doc.

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because you have an undiagnosed mental illness.
>>
>>35258957
I'm not saying if you work hard you'll succeed. I know that isn't true.
>>
>>35258957
It only works if you're not fucked in the head it's like a CPU bottlenecking a really good GPU
>>
>>35258611
Unless they are model material or from a rich family, they should give up in this feminist controlled, society where even walking too close to a woman can have you arrested for rape.

Women are whores all of them. If they are nice to you then their are either trying to sell you something or they want something from you.

Even the top tier 1% Chad gets cheated on even if he gives Jessica everything she wants. If Josh give her any attention and is within Chads looks she'll fuck josh.

Love doesn't exist anymore. All bitches need to do is log into tinder and they can have their pick of 1000s or Chads.
>>
>>35259064
What did you think this was a thread about even?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.