[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Serious Here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

File: pretty-girl-playing-video-games.jpg (606KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
pretty-girl-playing-video-games.jpg
606KB, 1000x800px
What exactly makes girls suck at video games?
>>
lack of coordination and willpower
>>
>>35258278
having a life
orig
>>
>>35258278
They didn't get into videogames because they're good, they got into videogames for popularity

Any "gamer girl" is most likely a whore who plays overwatch and league of legends on the high end computer their parents bought for them
>>
>>35258278
there is no social culture that encourages them to play games for long

thats why there are a couple of girls who are actually good at games, just not that many of them
>>
Ok listen

When your playing fighting games your arm strength determines how wild your combos can be

The stronger you are the better

And men tend to be stronger
>>
Girls suck at everything in general that's not dancing, fashions and gossip. There isn't much of a reason besides the obvious biological one.
>>
File: 1487408872914.png (112KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
1487408872914.png
112KB, 297x282px
>>35258278
Women are two stupid to learn anything conplicated video games are art and a masterpeices something, stupid holes have and never can make. Women never invented anything good. That is becuase there entire mindset is based on their identity that they have(are) a hole and thus live too atract Chad.
>>
>>35258278
Lack of dedication and passion
Also yeah, having a life
>>
>>35258318
You don't need mighty arm strength to do a combo
>>35258278
I think you're generalizing everything. I was raised by a gamer shut-in Dad, who tied a keyboard to my hand as soon as I could stand.

I can't stand the chicks who bite on their remotes and use it as a step up. No one takes me fucking seriously
>>
>>35258358
Why do u only go after Chad's and not nice people you stupid holecunt
>>
>>35258380
Why are you making that assumption asshat
>>
>>35258358
You're obviously not a rush down like me

You need strong arms if you want to stay at good fighting level, for anything from playing at your friends house to a tournament with lots of rounds

It never hurts to do push ups b4 fighting
>>
>>35258400
You don't need huge biceps to push a button. Whether you push it soft or hard, it still responds. Maybe you're speaking of personal stamina? I always crack my knuckles, weird habit and it makes me feel like my fingers are looser.
>>
>>35258391
All cunts are the same I have came to realise this as I have seen many good videos on it. You are not smart enough to understand personality(yes all of you) so you go after equally dumb muscle heads.

I am a nice person to people that deserve it you are a cunt so you don't
>>
>>35258416
Wow, u sure are an idiot anon
>>
>>35258416
i don't know who's baiting who anymore

i'll just take the safe bet and say that you're a fucking total retard
>>
>>35258278
Because of beta orbiters.. everytime they get on some beta cuck will carry her, give her free loot and gold and tell her it's OK when she fucks up or performs poorly. Therefore she never learns to git gud.
>>
>>35258278
Beta orbiters all the way. If a girl is open about her gender in a game then everything she says and does will be "cute" and no one will ever tell her when shes wrong/fucks up which means she'll never know either and continue to be shit

This is the exact reason I hide my gender in online games.
Guys never fucking tell the truth about how shit you are and try to shove their shitty free items at you that you dont even really want. If you just play as a guy you get called out on every mistake quick and actually get useful tips for improving. This isnt to say that no guy every is honest with females in game but I personally found that 9 out of 10 were just too pussy to tell me I was trash and liked more when I was messing up all the time so I'd have to rely on playing with them instead of just soloing.
>>
Some girls are very skilled.

Some aren't. It's just a matter of practice.

The bad ones don't have any kind of battle intuition. The good ones do.
>>
>>35258278
Since nobody in this thread is willing to tell you the truth here's the real reasons
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16018346
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10024851
>>
>>35258299
FPBP with a nice pair of digits
>>
>>35258422
Girls don't want "nice" guys that's why they don't go after you
>>
>>35258278
They don't take them serious, it's that simple. If there was a real gamer girl that's not just an attention whore she'd probably be as good as a guy, but those girls dont exist
>>
>>35258783
>Meet some chick in vidya a while back
>Don't giver her any preferential treatment, always kill her
>Her orbiters always pile their salt on me
>I end up getting her number as a result

by hiding your gender you're doing the right thing. The point is to play the fucking game, not pander to those with a pussy.
>>
Basically, I have yet to see a good tank support played by a female. Too chicken .

I have seen good adc, mid lanes and heal/shield supports played by females.

But never ever a good tank/initiator.
>>
female hand eye coordination is worse, plus they are worse at pattern recognition
>>
I'm in platinum in Siege, that's pretty good, and I'm plat in Overwatch which isn't as good but at one point I was a game from diamond
My autism's off the charts though, I was able to name 18 operators heights, and like 7 ops weights. I was able to tell an un-id'd enemy was Castle because I heard the silenced UMP and recognized the fire rate and heard his footsteps were too slow to be Pulse. I also start saying shit like "muh babes" or "muckin about" if I play Smoke
>>
>>35258278
The fact that they're not interested in them and only play for attention.
>>
>>35258336
>fashions
women suck at fashion too. All the important, trend-inducer designers are male
>>
only female I have ever meet who was good as video games played exclusively FPS. she was all about the meta and latest strategies. had her mouse on low sensitivity and a fuck huge space for her mouse pad so she could cheeze sniping.
even with all this, I'd say she was above average at best. she was as good as me really, some times doing worse/better than me. I put a 1/3 of effort as she did into games. she got really worked up if we were losing or the team kept making mistakes.

I use to play OW with her, but she is a total cunt about it.
>REEEEEE WHY AREN'T YOU HEALING ME ANON?!?! FUCK THAT HONZO HEAL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yea fuck listening to that after work each day
>>
>>35259627
>I was able to tell an un-id'd enemy was Castle because I heard the silenced UMP and recognized the fire rate and heard his footsteps were too slow to be Pulse.
that's not hard at all. anyone who's played the game a good bit could easily tell one op from another just from the sound of their gun/footsteps/body profile
>>
>>35258278
Imagine scooping out about 10% of your brain volume as a guy that is how it feels to be a girl with impaired cognitive abilities.
>>
>>35258380
>"nice" people
>you stupid holecunt

Thanks for the kek.
>>
>>35258278
Women lack the ability to deeply concentrate on one topic for extended periods of time, unless said topic is her social relations.
>>
File: macho man.jpg (66KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
macho man.jpg
66KB, 500x645px
I have found that when men are challenged by a game they view it as a challenge to be overcome, an obstacle to be bested. When women encounter an obstacle in a game they are more likely to just quit and do something else. The few girls I have met who were decent at games were nowhere near the level of good male players. I think in multiplayer games you have probably played with decent females and they did not let their sex be known. my 2 cents.
>>
>>35258400
ive got spaghetti arms and im pretty fucking good at fighting games
>>
>>35258400
Dumbest belief I've heard in a while. Do a real sport.
>>
>>35258278
women suck at doing anything competitively, they don't have the drive to outperform their peers that men do.
>>
I've been seeing a lot of girls on overwatch. Around 30% of the time. That is 29% more than on any other game.

I think most girls don't have that primal, competative desire that guys do. The desire to dominate another person or get out of a hard situation to earn a reward. We derive pleasure from winning, not merely satisfaction.

Think about playing a game you hate. It's probably because you feel its boring or repetitive. Like bloody fifa. Now imagine if you thought all games were like this. You would play if social required (i.e group of friends playing) or if you could make money off it, but otherwise it's a chore. I think this is how girls feel.
>>
Luxxbunny is goose. She is lulzy at playing tanks but with a few tips she's okay,

She's a solid ADC and mid. She mains mid but I think she's a better ADC desu.
>>
>>35258355
>one of the few art games (Yume Nikki) was created by a woman
>>
>>35260033
Likewise I work regularly and I'm depressingly mediocre. It just goes over my head. Only one I'm good at is Tekken, and I'm better at it than most casuals but I get stomped online after a bit. Getting the online trophies in 6 was like pulling teeth. Wouldn't have bothered but for completionist autism. I just don't get how people handle it all. I memorise a set of maybe 10-20 strings and moves, and rely typically on about 5-10 and that's as much as I can handle.
>>
>>35260064
Nothing is known about the identity of the creator of Yume Nikki, get fucked you stupid whore.
>one of the few art games
lole
>>
Girls are better than boys at video games like the Sims.
>>
They dont have the time and will to practice anything for a long time

Most women dont have basically anything they are good at because they dont have any interests or real hobbies besides netflix and shopping so they cant really get good at anything
>>
>>35258278
Tanakana bitch
>>
>>35258355
>two stupid
>conplicated
>atract
>>
Because video games are sexist and run by pyg men who don't create feminine roles in their video games.
>>
>>35258400
>doing push ups before playing a fighting game
>not incorporating sit ups or pull ups into your video game routine

It's like you enjoy being a casual
>>
>>35258278
There's some neuroscience that suggests womens brains are not as capable at spacial reasoning or hand eye coordination as men.
Things like synapse counts in certain areas and connections between the frontal lobe and neocortex are lower for women, on average.

Women have more inter-hemispherical connection which makes them more empathetic, but this doesn't correlate with any noticeable ability in games.

You can discuss anecdotal observations like having or lacking a competitive attitude, but I prefer to think its mostly down to what evidence suggests.
>>
This my idea do not steel.

What if I made a social mmo, where you leveled up and got epic loot (designer clothes and handbags) by completing social encounters?

And it was a phone application.

And unicorns.
>>
I met a girl on gears 2 back in the day who was retardedly good, better than anyone else I had ever played with. Turned out it was just a really feminine guy and he got mad at me for calling him she so he blocked me.

s a d
>>
>>35258278
>Team oriented game like LoL or OW or Dota
The only way they can look past their errors is if they play some easy as fuck shit like healers or supports. If they play roles that actively change and move the game along, you'll find 1 of 2 things.
1) They don't give a shit because girls, culturally and socially, don't give a shit.
2) They get butthurt because they need the game to move and revolve completely around them. They are unable to see the bigger picture of a team.

>Fighting/Anime games where it's competitive 1v1
Girls don't have the dedication to practice hours and hours because of, obviously, cultural and social incentives. Why practice 100% when you can put in 10% of the effort and still get exactly what you're looking for out of it (attention)?

Some girls do resist this but even then, none of them are high level. Even Chocoblanka (arguably the best fighting game player that is a girl) wouldn't stand a chance amongst the best (Tokido, Jwong, etc) or mid-tier (Chris G, Dieminion).

>1 Player RPGs
They aren't hard. So the effort is way less while you see way more return (attention).
>>
lower competitive drive
lower spacial awareness
higher reaction times

Women are inferior and should never have been given the vote.
>>
I think it's because a lot of girls who play video games don't play games for a challenge or because they actually want to improve, they expect the game to be fun without putting in the effort to understand the core concepts of the game. Or they're just playing for attention, who knows...
>>
Why does every gamer grill play easy mode games. They're always either playing single player Nintendo games or league of legends in bronze. You don't see them playing any difficult games, like Starcraft2, fighting games, you'll never see them in a high rank in a competitive game. They just suck
>>
I blocked the only girl I have ever played a video game with in an autistic fit of rage.

>2011 still in fedora le niceman phase
>handhold her through entire playthrough of DaS1, trying to be as helpful and nice as possible
>explaining all of the autistic obscure/sad lore that she didn't understand, still didn't understand most of it after anyway
>finally get to the kiln
>she walks through the black knight purgatory area before it and says "wow, that was kind of retarded. what was even the point of that?"
>immediately remove and block her

Fucking bitch, those black knights did more than she ever will and they aren't even real
>>
>>35261453
Tanukana stupid
>>
>>35261615
I don't quite understand. Are you on skype or something with her? How did this situation even come about?
>>
>>35261630
If you're referring to the tekken player, she wouldn't hold a candle to any of the japanese or Korean males. She won an amateur teams tournament. Hell, even fucking RICKSTEEZY would beat her ass into the ground.
>>
>>35261641
It was on ps3, she was a female character and absolutely abhorrent so I decided to be le gentelman and help her. I got cucked into helping her through the entire game because she was the only female attention I was getting at the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 655x527px
>>35261122
Checked
I don't completely disagree with you, but the corpus callosum (set of neurosynaptic connections between the two hemispheres) doesn't directly cause women to have better empathy skills. Women are better at multitasking because they've got a larger corpus callosum compared to men, but it also means that they are more scatter-brained. Women test higher on empathy because nearly all tests are verbal-visual (ie: use of language or pictures of faces are involved) and because of the "faster" connection between hemispheres, women can interpret and infer meaning more efficiently.
>>
>>35261615
fugg thanks for reminding me of that. Fuck Artorias/Sif, that was probably the saddest thing in any souls game save maybe the implications of Yhorm leaving storm ruler there.

https://youtu.be/NCpusHmFdz0
>>
>>35261720
I'm a bit slow, what are the implications of it?
>>
>>35261772
Storm Ruler was used to fight the giants, he left it there because he knew somebody would have to kill him and that was the only thing they could do it with.
>>
>>35261685
So you knew her real life? I must admit, this sounds pretty autistic. There are real life consequences to this shit you just pulled, you dummie.
>>
File: 1487680606154.jpg (70KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1487680606154.jpg
70KB, 680x680px
>>35260037
>>35260033
>>35258416
this has been an original public service announcement
>>
>>35261923
No, I was helping people in the first area and she summoned me at random. She was the only actual girl(female) that I came across that entire playthrough and I was starved for womyn attention so I stuck with her.
>>
>>35259884

In fairness, it's easy to imagine that all too common situation in Overwatch where there's one slot left on the team, you have a Widow already, the game is literally telling you that you need a healer and then you see that your teammate just went ahead and chose Hanzo instead.

If you're that guy, she's absolutely right to shit all over you for it. OW is no fun when you don't actually play like a team. If you really wanna play Hanzo all the time, at least bother to fucking pick him before everyone else makes their decision.
>>
>>35261978
Correct me i'm wrong. Where does voicechat come into this?
>>
>>35262181
I started talking to her after she summoned me.
>>
Because video games for the most part are competitive.

Men compete with each other to see who's best and who has the most status.

Women have absolutely no need or biological compunction for competition.
>>
>>35258278
I joke with my friends that having a vagina makes you incapable of aiming since most females main support on Overwatch it seem. I've literally met one girl who was a good dps this week after playing this game constantly since August.
>>
>>35262289
>no need for competition
Not when it comes to video games sure but socially they're ruthless.
>>
>>35262191
Again, correct me if I'm wrong, but when I played DaS1 on Ps3, I don't remember there being a voicechat.
>>
>>35262398

Yeah women compete with EACH OTHER for the attention of men.

They don't compete for entertainment

Video games is still seen in the eyes of a lot of people as a safe space for the male outcast.

>lol look at the loser and his video games
>>
>>35262408
There was so you're incorrect.
>>
>>35262408
The party chat dummy not gamechat
>>
>>35262398
Men killed others/themselves over women, I don't recall a single case of the contrary.
>>
>>35260021
>I think in multiplayer games you have probably played with decent females and they did not let their sex be known.

Yeah, I do this. I'm don't know if I'm decent, but I try to keep up my end of things.

When I was around 13, I read Wordfreak and started playing a competitive version of Scrabble online. My sex was in my profile (along with a name like "WordGirl"), but I put my age as like 26 or something.

My second or third game in, I had some guy throw a game because he was flirting and trying to be nice. He wasn't being creepy, but it was really obvious. I tried to talk him out of it...I felt really shitty because a) I didn't deserve a win, and b) he hurt his own ranking in the process.

I ditched that account later that day after my next male opponent tried to do the same thing. I was there to get better, not get a boyfriend, so I created an account with a neutral name and left my gender in the profile as unknown.

Then, I saw the other side: women players who assumed I was male and got pissed off when I didn't flirt and throw games.

It was pretty eye-opening at 13 after hearing about how awful guys were online to see there were women manipulating guys to treat them special.

I talked about it with my mom who was like, "welcome to the real world, this stuff is never as simple as people pretend."

When I got older, I started playing a few MMOs and various multiplayer games. Two things stand out:

1. I've been accused a few times of being sexist by players who assumed I was male and my intolerance for their shit was sexism.

2. I played with a great crew at one point where we all thought everyone else was male. One day, we started talking, and we had one IRL guy out of six people.

We made a lot of jokes about being his harem after that, but it did make me wonder how many other players are female, but just keep their mouths shut because of what introducing that male/female dynamic does to *both* sides.
>>
File: hachikuji (4).jpg (484KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hachikuji (4).jpg
484KB, 1920x1080px
I guess females just don't usually have the same compete level.

That being said some do and are way better than me, sometimes even good enough to challenge male pros.
>>
File: 1487629894627.jpg (185KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487629894627.jpg
185KB, 920x960px
>>35258336
>Best dancers are men
>Best fashion designers are men
Rlly makes u think
>>
>>35262571
What game was this? In every mmo I've ever played females make their existence known to milk betas for free pixels. It's not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious to find out what game isn't a total shitfest like runescape or wow.
>>
>>35262571
>1. I've been accused a few times of being sexist by players who assumed I was male and my intolerance for their shit was sexism.

I hope you told them to show tits, make you a sammich, etc. until they ragequit over the misogynist 'male' player...

>what if it turns out most 'gamer girls' are really guys, and they're trying milk female players posing as guys for their pixels and...

>...fuck, my head hurts....but that would be awesomely funny as fuck
>>
>>35258278
The lack of dick

Oragima
>>
>>35258278
Girls suck at most things. If you met a girl that was really good at something she was far above the average girl.
They shouldn't breed people into thinking that girls are so smart and strong, because they really aren't.
>>
>>35262700
>gay men
makes u think
>>
>>35263047

Gay men are why so much fashion makes women look ugly as fuck.

Straight designers would have miniskirt and short-shorts collections.
>>
File: Nice view.jpg (51KB, 718x478px) Image search: [Google]
Nice view.jpg
51KB, 718x478px
>>35258278
So it's kind of a loaded question but here's my $0.02:

1)Women are natural betas. They rarely take command and when they do won't lead the same way a guy does. This can be made a good thing though if she's thrown in a "support" role (healer, sniper, etc.).
2)Stigma of female gaming is still there. Yes you should tell people to fuck off and enjoy what we enjoy, but we've all been s victim of this. Hell guys still get it too, but going back to 1, women are betas so it takes a bigger toll on them.
3)Because of 1 and 2, the average chick hasn't played video games as long as the average dude.

I'm not sure if this fits with it, but I've noticed chicks crack under stress faster so
>inb4 STRESS? ITS ONLY GAEM!
they stay away from competitive/ranked modes which leads to them hitting a plateau. Keep in mind though, most games are not esports and playing singleplayer and co-op games is patrician. But they gotta socialize ayyy lmao.
>>
>>35258278
they do not belong in the target group of the games which they try to play
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.