[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your first high like? The first time I got high (weed)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: virginialol.png (203KB, 502x333px) Image search: [Google]
virginialol.png
203KB, 502x333px
What was your first high like?

The first time I got high (weed) I almost freaked out. My heart was racing and I felt really strange. I was freaking out my two friends because I said I wanted to call another friend to pick me up and take me home. I was being a huge pussy.
Friend 1 got me into his house and friend 2 bounced out. Long story short, Friend 1 and I proceeded to have the most intense sex I'd ever had until that point. I squirted. Three times. Then had a mouth orgasm over a banana milkshake.
Now when I get high I just feel chill and munchy.
>>
My highs are just paranoia and panic.
I get even more introverted and introspective than normal ,always think that I'm a bore and annoying people,don't even know why I keep smoking
>>
>>35258525
you probably have a disorder.
>>
>>35258525
Don't smoke so much, or take some valium first, it'll work wonders.

Seriously though when I first started I had the same problem then I just started smoking less copious amounts and the paranoia was nowhere near as bad and I could enjoy myself and eat nice food.

Try find something to do as well.

Always remember you can always get higher but the only way you're going to bring yourself out of a bad high is with time and water.
>>
>>35258525
same. i even passed out the other day. after the initial intense panic i feel pretty good though.

currently taken 2mg of xanax. my first time. feeling pretty fucked hoping i don't pasout.
>>
>standing in a circle
>joke about a native powwow
>pipe eventually gets to me
>let 'er rip
>about ten seconds pass and I fall down on my ass
>get back up and head inside after we finish the next bowl
>I immediately take a seat next
>can't even sit-up straight without laughing and sinking in the chair
>I was later found that night passed out next to pic related
>>
>>35258032
Is everyone just going to ignore that last part or?
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>35259581
yes.
>>35258852
turn back while there is time, especially if you're a "weed gives me anxiety but I smoke it anyway, not sure why" guy
BENZOS CAN FUCKING RUIN YOUR LIFE
THEY CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE PRECISELY BECAUSE THEY MAKE YOU FEEL *SO MUCH* BETTER
NOTANARGUMENT IN ADVANCE
IT'S BECAUSE THEY SEEM LIKE THEY HELP SO MUCH ASSHOLES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Nothing really. Everything was just really fuzzy and every thought I had gave me a sense of nostalgia. But then again, I just had a tiny morsel of pot chocolate.
>>
>>35259581
What do you mean? The last part apeals to me since I also feel chill and munchy when I smoke?
>>
>>35258032
GET OUR FUCKING ROASTIE PIECE OF DEGENERATE NORMIE TRASH REEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.