[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just move to Asia bros?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why not just move to Asia bros?
>>
>>35257939
Instead of being a loser in europe I'd be one in asia.
Nothing would change.
>>
>>35257993
This, plus xenophobia and shitty food to boot.
>>
>>35258252
Fuck your face Stanley. Vietnamese food is the best food.
>>
>>35258252
>Xenophobia
This is true. You might not feel it at first and you might even feel praised to be white at first but after a while it really gets to you that you're an outsider
>Bad food
You've clearly never been to Asia
>>
>>35258252
>Bulgarian complaining about another country having shitty food

Your country is shit. And your women are hairy.
>>
>>35258529
I never said anything about my country or women being great, sounds like you can't say anything positive about your food either. Not surprising since its mostly raw or fried seafood and other disgusting shit like soy or eating cats and dogs.
>>
>>35257993
right in the fucking feels ohinihuguru
>>
>>35258691
I'm not Asian, dumbass. Whatever gave you that idea? It is well known that most east euro countries are shitholes.
>>
>>35258889
What gave me the idea was your extremely triggered asshurt by my opinion. I guess you are some delusional asiaboo then since you feel the need to talk about other issues, like the geopolitical state of countries and not even try to address what i said.
>>
>>35257939
I'm moving to california which is the next best thing. You don't have to deal with a shitty accent or language barrier and there are tons of asian qts or hapas which are top tier.
>>
File: beforeduring.jpg (147KB, 1004x530px) Image search: [Google]
beforeduring.jpg
147KB, 1004x530px
>>35257939
>tfw so cucked by Asian bulls, you resort to Thai hookers
>>
>>35258691
i hate this ugly fuck spreading his cancer
m00t was a dumb nig when he added tripcodes. It only allows retards to get attention that they cant get in the real world.
>>
>>35259155

Vancouver too.
>>
A friend of mine goes to Thailand regularly. What he says is that you'll never be an equal there, it's incredibly racist. They'll smile at you and be friendly when you're a tourist, but long-term, you'll start seeing it more and more.

They even hate it when you learn to speak the language. Can you imagine? They hate it because they can't talk behind your back.
>>
Because I already live in Japan
>>
>>35258973
Not him but i believe hes mad at your ignorance
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.