[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To British NEETS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2191.jpg (30KB, 615x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2191.jpg
30KB, 615x369px
Am I fucked?

The Job Centre put me with these guys. Will they force me to get a job?
>>
>>35257853
Don't panic. All those work training companies are just ripping off the government and the government is just using them to fiddle the unemployment figures.
The idea is to bounce you back and forth until you get sick of it and come off jobseekers by yourself.
>>
>>35257886
I just got a letter through and I have three appointments in the next two week for job training. Do they usually take the piss this much?
And will there be any NEET girls that go to the training things with me?
>>
Self bump

The Velvet Underground and the most people in the world have been a legend
>>
>>35257907
>neet girls
There won't be any qt girls. But there will be neet women. You'll get older women who are unemployable and you'll get single-mother chavettes who have no intention of ever working.
>>
>>35257907
I dunno about the UK, but in Australia they made me do a full time course for six weeks for 'general life skills'. It was shit.
>>
>>35258072
Holy shit.

Six fucking weeks. That's a joke. How long are the sessions?
>>
>>35258072
Holy shit again. A full time course, what the fuck? Is that like 5 days a week or something?
>>
>>35258174

I think it was 9:00 - 3:30, every day except for weekends. It was mostly about making yourself more employable, and most people in there didn't speak English.
>>
>>35258247
So is it for foreign people?
I'm praying that I don't have to go through that. I'd rather have a factory job or something
>>
>>35258247
I had to do something like that for 8 weeks, in the UK.

It's just box-ticking shit. Keeping the dregs out of sight and out of mind.
>>
>>35258264
No, but a lot of foreign people are getting NEETbux. There were some white people in there. I'm completely white.

It was a fucked up course too, really Orwellian, literally taught us about "reality control" in order to deal with our assumed shit lives.
>>
You're fucked

Enjoy your minimum wage that ends up with you earning less than when you didn't have a job
>>
>>35258300
Reality control? This sounds fucking creepy

>>35258283
Who were you with?
>>
>>35258300
I can't get over the reality control shit. This makes me really uncomfortable. It does sound straight out of 1984
>>
>>35258390
It was a training agency. They were doing a course involving customer service, business something and another training thing, all at level 1. And there was a very, very basic first aid course, too. It was all a package thing.
They gave us the answers to everything so it was impossible to fail.

Won't say the name because paranoia.
>>
>>35258424
Reality control IS straight out of 1984. It's another word for Doublethink, which is a technique designed to allow you to accept things that don't make sense. In the course it was about purging yourself of 'bad thoughts' regardless of how true they might be, because they're stopping you from getting a job (and therefore furthering the state).
>>
>>35257853
tell them you're the missing link
>>
>>35258435
Why would you be paranoid?

Can you give me something that rhymes with their name?
>>
>>35258485
Oh there was also feminist propaganda and the instructor was a new-agey weirdo. She believed that rocks are conscious and she made us watch TEDtalks.
>>
>>35258501
>>35258485
What the fuck is going on? What type of world do we live on
>>
Don't let the thread die plz
>>
>>35257853
Mate I went on around 20 of these courses when I was in the dole and they were all absolutely useless. They couldn't find you a job to save there lives.

It sucks, but you just gotta go and see it out. Don't let them break you brother.
>>
>>35257853
Funny thing is if you were to see me in your group you'd think I was foreign, I'm sure I'd fit in well I am a shitskin after all. Thing is I was born in this country against my will. I was born mixed race to an English father and a filipino mother, against my will. I'm gonna be looked at like a useless shitskin till the day I die I can't even blame you all because my English blood is unrecognizable.

Good luck anyways, I've been a NEET for 2 years but I've never gone into the job centre or claimed anything only had a phone call asking me what I plan on doing
>>
>>35257853
Yeah same here, i just started a week ago, shit sucks
>>
>>35260083
As long as you talk like us we dont care senpai. Its those dirty foreigners that dont have the same accent that need to leave.
>>
>>35260083
Everyone who has ever lived was born against their will. We're all slaves from the moment of conception.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.