[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about her o r i g i n a l

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1474685385363.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1474685385363.png
128KB, 611x672px
tell me about her

o r i g i n a l
>>
She's this beautiful girl that I can't get out of my head. Met her in class and didn't say shit until the next semester. We talked a bit, and became FB friends. She recently unfriended me and I'm upset about it. Why do chicks seem to hate me??
>>
File: IMG_0700.jpg (94KB, 392x734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.jpg
94KB, 392x734px
>be friends freshman year
>develop feelings
>do nothing for several months
>she starts avoiding me and this other freind we usually hung out with
>ask her out
>get rejected, but the discussion made it seem like we were cool
>ask her if she was expecting it (becuase I wanted to know if that's why she started avoiding me)
>nope
>eventually avoids both of us completely, no explaination ever offered
>other freind transfers
>don't talk to her for a year and a half, missed her constantly
>eventually ask her why she stopped talking
>she said it was becuase of something the other freind did, and she mentally associated the two of us; had no problem with me
>"so if there's no reason then, can we talk agian?"
>"we are talking."
>that was end of last semester
>this semester, she seems to aboid me a little bit anyway
>that changes, and she talks to me a bit, really only 3. comversations
>then she starts really avoid/ignore me, to a kinda absurd amount

fuckin INFPs man
>>
>>35255647

coworker at my retail job

she's cute but can't tell if she likes me
>>
>>35255647
She's honestly my moon and my stars, my whole universe, my happiness and my sadness, my reason to wake up and the one on my mind before sleep, I'd call her my soul mate, she honestly completes me and makes me feel a joy not even the richest most handsome King could experience, she enriches my life to the point of ecstasy, I fucking love her more than there are atoms in the whole of the multiverse.
>inb4 cliche shut up autist
I was with her for 3 lovely years, and although we started off shy and removed, with every heart melting second we grew closer and closer, both emotionally and physically. She's a princess, my queen, God knows what I ever did to deserve her. She left me on the 23rd of June this year (she's not the only one who voted Leave)
Ever since, I've been trying to get her back, make sense of what I did wrong and make amends. I have succeeded in none of those. To this day, she regards me as nothing more than shit on her shoe and she's blocked me on everything. One would think, with that kind of reaction I had done something awfully wrong, and yet, I have no idea what I've done, I've become depressed overthinking and beating myself up over it, and yet I have no answers. Her excuses were mixed and incoherent, some made it out like it was my fault, some hers, and some neither. She's told me we'll never ever be together again, even though we were both very happy and very much in love, well at least I thought.
Y'know, I've frequented r9k and pol a shit ton more ever since, and ever since I've tried to convince myself it was her fault, women are disloyal, modern degeneracy and tinder hookup culture is rampant and relationships don't mean shit anymore. Whilst some of that may be true, I can't bring myself to think it of her, I fucking love her still as much as i did before, if not even more, maybe she cheated or got bored, or perhaps I was the emotionally abusive monster I've been made out to be and think of myself. Either way, goddamn, I love her.
>>
>>35255937

Now I need to know who this character is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.