[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The things I learned, hope it will help you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1442121818605.jpg (68KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1442121818605.jpg
68KB, 640x479px
>What's success?
Success is if things work out.
Not just triple gold. It's when that what you get is actually that what you want. It's the rope around your neck that makes you think you can fly, until it makes you think that everything pends on that rope, once your feet are off the ground, it's getting tighter around your neck.

>What are friends?
Friends are the footstool you stand on with your tiptoes. The footstool you either kick away, or that is the reason why you live.

>What is objectivity?
Objectivity is the room in which you move. The room you forget, when you bump into a footstool on your way.

>What is your way?
Your way is the distance between A and B. A is the birth, B is the death. Either you're dumb or you live.

>What is addiction?
Addiction is when you have to do something, although you know it is not good. Addiction is when you cut off your little finger, what's actually not a loss, even though you know that you can bleed to death.

>What is freedom?
The only freedom is the freedom to choose.

>What is knowledge?
Knowledge is not that easy. Knowledge is everything in its smallest detail. Knowledge is a sparkling golden watch, it shows you the time, pretty cool, but you already know everything you need to know. It is a curse. What you know is good. Want to know more? Ok. Want to know less? Doesn't work, that's the curse.

>What is jealousy?
Jealousy is often appreciation, you don't like to show someone. It can be the wooden bar that holds the rope around your neck.

>What is life?
Life is the search after like-minded people, the comparison with them, and the resulting changes of yourself.
Life is the escape into fantasy worlds, and the desperate attempt to project those fantasy worlds onto reality. Life is constant comparision. Life is absolute shit, but life is especially one thing.

To short to think about it. Live.
>>
>>35254559
why is the woman's pussy upside down? Why is her clit hood connected to her asshole?
>>
Pretty shitty outlooks on life, OP. You should read some real philosophy or religious texts

Even the captcha wants you to find Jesus
>>
>>35254609
It's an apple
>>
>>35254559
Very poetic, OP, I like it.
Kinda creeped med out about the footstool part. Because I tend to kick mine away.
>>
>>35254946
why does it have a vulva
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.