[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This lanky idiot needs to get a real job.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: projared.jpg (46KB, 641x314px) Image search: [Google]
projared.jpg
46KB, 641x314px
This lanky idiot needs to get a real job.
>>
>>35253675
Why should he? Because he made a living off of doing something you do for free?
>>
I like him, he's easily my favourite youtuber.
>>
>>35253675
He is a ugly nerd that leeched off James Nintendo Nerd and now everything on that youtube is him all the time and he is so irritating I haven't watched in long time
>>
>10 minute video about why every game you like is overrated and why you should feel bad for liking it. I'm smarter than you, now donate to my Patreon!
>>
>>35253675
>>35254222
>>35254232
fuck off op. we know your thread is done for.
>>
>>35253675
Remember when he was on that fucking retarded show based around a video game store that was a Scrubs ripoff? God damn did he try really hard to be the Scrubs guy.

I haven't played a video game in God knows how long and I still hate him for that horrible show.
>>
>>35254731

It was a brief cameo and he only did it just because he was offered to. He thinks the show isn't that great.

If Nickleloedon acknowledged your youtube channel and wanted you to make a cameo you do it just to say you have been on TV.
>>
>>35254834
That's not what I'm talking about. This show was on Screwattack years and years ago, maybe close to a decade now. He starred in it, it was a web show.

He played the manager of a video game store, and he had this other guy who worked there with him, his co-star. They made fun of things like people who play Madden.

It was horribly acted, and was just a Scrubs ripoff in a video game store setting. I think it was based off of his time working at GameStop or something like that.
>>
JonTron is better
>>
>>35254875
It's called Name Tags. I'm surprised other people remember it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.