[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP FELLOW ROBOTS! I'm about to get kicked out!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: x5hb8.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
x5hb8.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
25 year old NEET here. My mom's husband convinced her I was a worthless sack of shit and to kick me out. She said she wants me gone by Monday.

I have no friends (obviously) so I can't go to them for help. I've tried getting jobs before but even at places like McDicks I spaghetti during the interview and they never call back. I want to go on autismbux but apparently the process takes years, so that won't work either.

Are my only choices to sleep on park benches and get shanked to death or kill myself? Would moving to a major metropolitan area help? Would they have like housing projects for autists and stuff? Please help me guys!
>>
You should ask if you could stay until you get a job? You should be working by now anyway.
>>
>>35253646
Nobody ever calls me back after the interview because I'm ugly, socially retarded, and have no experience.
>>
>>35253562
That's pretty shitty of your parents to jump from "doesn't have a job" to "get the fuck out." It seems like they missed a step, there, especially if they were encouraging your behavior for 25 years and didn't teach you any better.

I'd try to compromise, asking if you can stay if you get a job, like >>35253646 said.
>>
>>35253666
If it even appears as though you're making a good faith effort, that will likely go a very long way in the matter, as far as your mom is concerned.
>>
>>35253672
My mom was losing patience a bit, probably thought I was lying about trying to get a job even though I really was. But it's not my "parents." It's her new husband that she's been with for 2 years and he hates me (for good reason, I guess.) He's the one that convinced her to jettison me, she never would've done it on her own.
>>
File: 1471536271743.png (7KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1471536271743.png
7KB, 377x330px
>>35253562
Sounds sad NEETcuck

WAGIES WIN YET AGAIN
>>
>>35253690
I tried to be a wagie but nobody will hire me. Even McDicks' standards are too high for me. :(

IF NOBODY FUCKING WANTS TO HIRE AUTISTIC PEOPLE I SHOULD GET BUX, THIS SOCIETY IS BULLSHIT.
>>
>>35253562

How long until you turn 26?

If you were on your mother's long term disability coverage, that's the age where you would get kicked off it, and have to qualify for disability payments of your own.

There might be a financial reason for kicking you out.
>>
My plan would be ask mom if you can find a job will she let you live on the premisis period. If yes go look in every fast food place and double pack your spaghetti. Get the job and buy a tent with a good seal. Get an air mattress. Ask mom if you can use their kitchen for cooking. If yes use it to cook your meals. If not either buy foods you can prepare without a microwave (sandwiches just eat all the meats within a week or so). Only buy bottled water. If she doesnt even let you live on the premisis then i suggest looking around town or even your state for a half way house (I believe thats what they are called) they basically give you a place to stay while you get back on your feet. Find out if you can stay there until you can buy a cheap home and just go from there anon. I wish you the best of luck man. Can your mom or her chad fuck even aid you in getting a job like referencing and stuff?
>>
>>35253666
Try a temp service. A temp place will hire most people, including autists, so long as you arent a felon or crackhead. Factory work isnt too bad.
Also, checked.
>>
>>35253562
Cuck your step dad and start fucking your mom.
>>
>>35253562

If you're really desperate for a job your best bet is to find an temp agency. They'll hire you right on the spot. Keep in mind that the job is going to be shit but quick way to earn money fast.
>>
>>35253562
i was the same way heres what i did -

go to your local employment office and simply ask 'can you tell me what places here are hiring' they'll give you a list of all the businesses that are hiring.

go home and apply to all of them online in one day (thats all you do that day). next day start by going 1 by 1 to each business you applied at in person and ask to speak to the manager tell hte manager 'i applied online to [whatever position] here i was just wondering if its still available' they'll literally probably ask you your name so they can pick you out of all the other applicants (since you showed hte most ambition in getting it).

ive literally gotten like four jobs this way. don't be a pussy do it and i guarantee you you'll have a job by next week!
>>
>>35253562
>I want to go on autismbux but apparently the process takes years
Can you get to a social security office near you? I think that makes the process faster.
>>
>>35253562
you could try joining the militaey. thats what im trying to do because I'm a dropout and only had a job for a few months in my life. I always hate interviews too. i always call and cancel them right before because Im having panic attacks. with military you just tell them you want to join and theres no real interviews. or you could try joining a monastery or something. even if you just show up at a buddhist monastery i think they might take you in out of compassion if you want to be a monk
>>
>>35253562
OP - one thing that is vitally important you make sure you have done before you turn 26.

Go to https://www.sss.gov/ and make sure you registered. You are supposed to do it when you turn 18, but if you don't do it by the time you turn 26, you are not eligible for federal aid. No NEET bux for you!

Check and make sure you registered, then head over to https://www.ssa.gov/ ; create an account, and then click the "how do I start collecting disability payments" link to start that process.
>>
>>35253733
Ok I'll try this. Thanks Anon.

And no, Chad hates me. He just doesn't want another adult male in the house, I never did anything to him. He also succeeded in turning my mom against me. Just adding insult to injury because I already have to hear them fuck constantly through the paper thin walls.
>>
I think you should talk to your mother, OP, and insist that she's being unfair.

Ask her to at least allow you to stay for say 3 months and promise to apply for at least one job a day during that time. Show her evidence of this.

In the meantime, remember that this is how society treats you, and don't be a cuck - create a nice resume with realistic but fake past employers. Get a SIM card and a cheap throwaway phone and use the number for that phone as a 'reference'. If a potential employer calls that number, just let it ring out or go to an automated voicemail. You'll have much better chances of getting a job telling a few white lies, and unless you're applying for certain government jobs, it's not illegal.

>>35253797

Is that for real? Americans can't get NEETbux without signing up to selective service? Fucking roasties.
>>
>>35253768
>job
>shit
Please describe a 'shit' job
>>
>>35253864

Men who don't register with Selective Service by the time they turn 26 are barred from all of the following for the rest of their life, with no way to fix it:

* Federal Student aid
* Federal Job training aid
* Federal employment
* Federal security clearance
* Federal disability payments
>>
>>35253749
>>35253768
This is a really stupid question so bear with me, but what even is a "temp service." When I applied for jobs before all I did was go to local retail stores and ask for applications, but I guess I did it wrong?

>>35253788
Thanks for the advice, I'll try this too.

>>35253795
Can't join the military because I got involuntarily committed to the nuthouse before.

>>35253797
I'm already registered, thanks for the tip though!
>>
>>35253959

Thanks, I didn't know it included federal employment and disability payments, that's amazing. I remember watching that nu-male on Collegehumor spruiking FAFSA and talking about how it's a "no obligations" way to get free money. The same guy is always defending roasties and feminism, basically.

Yet as a male, you're only able to get those loans under this coercion.
>>
Got an idea but you might not like it,
If things get really bad give yourself an injury.
No way a mother can toss her son out into the world if he's fucked up.
It should buy you some time.
>>
File: 1485933717848.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1485933717848.png
157KB, 409x409px
NEET feels?

>summer 2015, 24 y/o NEET
>dad was getting nervous about his financial situation, talks me into trying to get welfare for a few weeks
>takes me down to the wellfare office to try and make me get foodstamps
>ghetto area, some nig was getting arrested in the parking lot
>sitting there dying inside as some 12 year old beaner kid is snickering at me with his mother trying to shush him because she knows he's laughing at me
>full blown embarrassment and mental assault on myself as I'm sitting there basking in what a failure of a person I am
>was 3 weeks into cold turkey benzo withdrawals after having been on them nearly 4 years, felt like total shit and mind was drained
>trying hardest to conceal a full blown panic attack
>ask dad quietly if we can leave a few times but he says no
>didn't want to make scene so tell him i'm going to use the bathroom
>make for the exit and bolt off
>ran full speed for 15 minutes in the near 120 degree las vegas heat until I arrived at some park
>sat under a tree in the shade for near 3 hours just contemplating life
>eventually worked up the grit to start walking home, probably gonna be a 3-4 hour walk
>stand up fast and crack my head on a thick ass treebranch very hard
>walking home on a main road, drenched in sweat and head pounding
>dads been driving around looking for me, spots me and yells at me to get in the car
>comply and have him scold me for the ride while I'm sitting there just completely spaced out at this ordeal
>get home to see mom smirking at me because she knows what I've done, she's already made dinner
>to my disbelief it was homemade chicken tenders and some french fries
>sit there and eat chicken tenders with tears streaming down my face and absolutely hating life and myself

a year and a half later and I'm still a dirty NEET but my dad's backed off a little on my since his job prospects improved and my brother's moved out. I'd love a job but I'm also in OPs position of being almost 26 and no prospects
>>
>>35253562
There's always janitor work. I actually like it. If you have a clean record (I suspect you do) then apply to a government office. If you're lucky someone retired and you get fantastic benefits and are basically impossible to fire after your probation period.
>>
>>35254039
I could try to kill myself too, that way either way I win, right? I'll keep this in my back pocket I guess.

>>35254046
Sounds rough Anon, looks like you're in a good position now though.

>>35254096
I'm a shutin autist, so here's another stupid question: what "government office" would I even be going to?
>>
>>35254161
Google "_____ county government job openings"

Apply online. They call and tell you where to go
>>
>>35253562
Go ape shit on your family and tell them they're the reason why you are this autistic and know nothing about real life since they were too protective
if she cries you win
if she gets mad back at you you lose
>>
>>35253978
An agency that hires random people and then "rents" their work out to businesses. >You go to one and apply
>they hire you
>they send you to a factory, warehouse, ect. to do some mild labor. Moving things from here to there, tape up and package things in cardboard, drive a forktruck (if you know how). Simple things
>the factory pays the temp agency for your work
>the temp agency takes a few dollars off the top and gives the rest to you
Since they make money off of hiring people, they will hire just about anyone. Its a good way to build work history, references, and get your foot in some doors. If you like where they send you and the place that they send you to likes your work ethic, the factory/warehouse just end up hiring you. There are tons of mild/simple labor jobs out there since niggers cant keep jobs and collegecucks dont want to get their hands dirty.
Make make sure the temp agency/service place is reputable. Shitty ones will try to nickel and dime you on everything.
>>
>>35254272
Ok I think I found mine, thanks Anon.

>>35254305
That would never work. My mom is the type that can never be guilted under any circumstances, I learned that at a young age. She thinks she is perfect and nothing is ever her fault, even if something objectively is.

>>35254345
How have I never heard of this? Fucking shit my "family" and "education" is totally worthless. Thanks for letting me know. Can they pay slave wages or do they still have to pay at least the minimum wage?

Also thanks to all of you for your help and advice. If not for you guys I would've just thrown myself into an incoming train, but now that's just my last resort instead. Robots are my only true friends.
>>
>>35254441

>That would never work. My mom is the type that can never be guilted under any circumstances, I learned that at a young age. She thinks she is perfect and nothing is ever her fault, even if something objectively is.

Open up a word processor and write out a very simple and fair explanation that she raised you, didn't give you the skills to become independent, and that you're struggling. Explain that you need time to get a job, that you'll make a serious effort, and explain that making you homeless will NOT assist you in getting a job. Tell her very clearly that if she doesn't help you in this way, you WILL NOT assist her in the future, that if she breaks up with her current lover and ends up alone, or if she ends up sick, you won't be paying her visits and you won't be assisting in any way. Don't be brutal and threatening, but make it very clear you intend to act like this. This isn't "guilting", it's being matter of fact and straight up with her - if she allows you to be thrown out, she will not receive anything, no matter what.

Presuming this whole thread isn't roleplaying
>>
>>35254441
Depends on what business they rent you out to. Factories pay decend wages. Usually 9-12$ in burgerland depending on the work youll be doing.
Do your work, show up on time, be polite, and dont cause drama. If you remember those for things, it doesnt matter how autismal you are. They will love having you over a hassle-maker anyday.
>>
>>35253749
factory work is fucking impossible unless you have good physical stamina
>>
File: 1471560071469.png (205KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
1471560071469.png
205KB, 456x522px
>>35253562
>even at places like McDicks I spaghetti during the interview
it's over boyo. you need to win back mommy and kick out the evil man or you're gonna neck yourself.
>>
>>35254546
So long as you can stand/walk for 2 hours at a time, most places are easy. How fucking fat are you?
>>
>>35253868

A job where hard labor is what you do and long hours with low pay. Construction, dishwasher, or warehouse are shit jobs.
>>
>>35253978

>Temp service

Its where you work for a company for temporary work because the company doesn't have enough employees. The company pays the agency for temporary employees and you get paid through the agency.

>but I guess I did it wrong?

No you didn't.
>>
If it's not too late, try to compromise. Offer to help around the house, run errands for your mom and her husband, and let them know you're looking for work and taking advice to see temp agencies. Perhaps a deal can be made where you're just out of the house during the day time either working on something or just of their hair for the time being.
>>
>>35254441

>Fucking shit my "family" and "education" is totally worthless.

Oh trust me m8 dozens of high school graduates, college graduates, and military work through agency. I worked with someone who held a PhD in Medicine emptying out trailers.
>>
>>35253562
You can scavenge for a lot of cool junk normies throw out. Behind supermarkets there's food, and even if it's spoiled, you can use the seeds to grow food. If it's good, you can cure meats, salt and smoke them to make jerky.

You can also make hammocks out of grass and bark fibers. A knife is valuable, and if you don't have a good knife, you can make one out of stock metal, a file, rock, and a home-made kiln/blower.

You could score a gym membership for showering, and have a bag to take your stinky clothes to the laundry mat, or creek.
>>
>>35253562
buy a gun
kill them both
do a last stand against the police
get killed
become a legend
>>
File: bbbubs.jpg (37KB, 710x450px) Image search: [Google]
bbbubs.jpg
37KB, 710x450px
>>35253761
this is the only worthy piece of advice on the thread. take my word for it, i have been cucking my dad since I hit puberty (he moved out once he found out, but by then, it was too late and mummy had developed quite the taste for her good boy's little knob).

I don't expect to get kicked out any time soon, friendo

:^)
>>
>>35254780
>getting /fit/ and developing skills while being paid for it is considered shit
what is life and why is my dream job clerk?
>>
>>35256568
What's that pic from anon?
>>
>>35253562

KYS, then she'll get rid of her husband, win win situation here mate
>>
>>35254883
I didn't see high-school dropouts on that list, now I'm scared
>>
Go through temp agencies and lie on the application with work history
>>
Kill your parents and yourself

Or become succesful
>>
>>35253562
I saw a guy with mild down syndrome working the checkout line yesterday. I don't honestly believe you when you say you're "looking" for a job and I don't expect your parents to believe it either. In fact I bet you make zero effort and sit around frogposting all day long. Go ahead, tell me I'm lying.
>>
Sleeping on the street aint all that bad. By the time you find a job you wont even give a shit.
>>
>>35253562
join the army, tell him you are joining the army and you will be gone real soon, i just need some time to work on my fitness and get it all in order, then call the nearest recruiting center in front of him and setup an initial appointment
>>
>>35258244
But the risk of being robbed/shanked/ganked are pretty high right?
>>
>>35258280
Leave your stuff at home. Just take what's necessary. You'll eventually retrieve your stuff.

Though you might still get robbed of what's the minimum to live with. That's why vagabonds sleep during day. You gotta find good spots to sleep in and find a place quickly.
>>
>>35258314
Wait but I thought this was being homeless!
>>
>>35258348
You will never be truly homeless as long as your close family exists. If your mom is still alive you can always leave all your important stuff there until you find a new home.

In all honesty don't be retarded. Don't let her kick you out until she calls the cops or some shit. In the meanwhile come up with a plan for when you really might need to hit the streets. Chances are she wont even dare to go that far.
>>
>>35258384
Noted, but I'm not OP
>>
File: Vagabond v30 c265 - 12-13.jpg (1MB, 1600x1146px) Image search: [Google]
Vagabond v30 c265 - 12-13.jpg
1MB, 1600x1146px
>>35253562
Become a vagabond. Drifting from town to another, sleeping under the stars, learning the Way of the Sword, doing odd jobs and meeting people who will teach you profound lessons about the world, yourself and the meaning of it all.
>>
>>35253562
>lol let's fuck chad so I get pregnant because tru luv
>oh babby is formed so sweet a real angle so acute
>let's kick him out once he is 18 so he can work a McD for the rest of his life

only in america
>>
>>35253562
>Please help me guys!

Kys
>>
>>35253666
Check out internships (even unpaid ones). Go to your local community college and ask about it. The one I work has unpaid interns and literally don't turn any of them away. They only hire the ones they like though after a few months. Even if it is unpaid or even if you don't get a job offer afterwards it's still something you can put on your resume. Good luck OP
>>
>>35258530
I bet you this shit happens in europe too.
Thankfully I've been blessed, really, by my mom. She lets me live at her place and study at uni, so I take no loan. But at the same time I feel a bit hostage here..
>>
>>35258144
You don't know how to image search?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.