[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retard siblings bread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0391.jpg (68KB, 800x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
68KB, 800x438px
Do any other robots have retard siblings or family members? Post feels

>tfw everyone dotes on them for slobbering everywhere and screaming
>>
I AM the retarded sibling. Not a day goes by where I dont edge closer to the rope
>>
My brother isn't retarded in the typical sense, but he fried his brain from hard drug usage even though he's 3 years sober. He keeps losing jobs because he keeps lashing out at his bosses for random shit. He lives with me and 3 other roommates and lashes out at them for not doing dishes while he doesn't even do his own. He has no money and I almost feel completely responsible for taking care of him like a sibling taking care of their actually retarded brother or sister.
>>
>>35253071
So you aren't. My brother is clinically retarded and even if I constantly point it out to him (and also the whole family does) in order to move something into him to "grow" out of his dumbness, he just gets angry for 5 to 15 minutes shouting like an idiot, punching walls, slapping and flipping tables and then eventually he forgots that he's angry and he puts on his smile. He's completely unaware of his status and surroundings and he's overaffective with people.
I know it's a stupid example but he reminds me of Forrest Gump, except that he's 16 and he still has no interest for sex. I'm sad for him, three days ago I cried a lot because people keeps laugh at him and he doesn't even notice that even if they confront him. He laughs intestead because he feels superior, he said. He's happy. I'm not.
>>
>>35252792
I was treated like one growing up. They turned my high-functioning autism into a pity party for themselves any chance they could.
>>
Not really, but
>Live with relatives
>Uncle is 80, had brain tumor in the past, in regressive state and can't do nothing but lie on bed coughing and shitting himself
>No one could take care of him, my aunt is getting old
>Finally found a maid
>She turned out to be retarded, can't read, can't follow through complex tasks, steals food all the time
>Gets angry and defensive when my aunt points out her mistakes
>Aunt is fed up but forced to deal with it because unlike other maids, the retarded maid have no aversion to shit
>Match made in hell
>>
I'm the literally autistic sibling. I'm 23 still living with my parents who do everything for me while my brothers and sister are out becoming successful people
>>
>>35253956
This only it's not quite as bad since I do stuff around the house and had a job recently. I'm always looking for work. Frankly, I just want to earn enough money to move out and become independent but it's so hard to do that, even though I'm trying.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.