[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend we're not circumcised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 4L_GdzlgfYI.jpg (95KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
4L_GdzlgfYI.jpg
95KB, 633x758px
>I can't believe you need lube to jerk off. Why don't you just tickle your frenulum to cum? You don't need lube for that. What do you mean you don't know what a frenulum is?

Haha stupid cutfags......I wish I were dead.
>>
I'm cut but I don't use lube to jack it and I still have a frenulum. I have tons of sensitivity. I don't get the whole cut vs uncut thing
>>
>tfw mom didn't fall for those kike's tricks
How does it feel to have your dick sacrificed for the jew gods, goys?
>>
i dont need to use lube to jack and im cut
how fucked did they rip your skin off?
>they ripped my frenulem though
>>
File: 4L_T8XWWVid.png (331KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
4L_T8XWWVid.png
331KB, 535x666px
>>35252360
I'm cut and I basically don't have an underside of my dick. The bottom of my dick is all skin from my scrotum. What the fuck is a frenulum?
>>
>>35252387
I mean I guess it would be nice to have a foreskin but since I have no sexual issues I literally don't think about it at all
>>
File: IMG_3323.jpg (157KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3323.jpg
157KB, 700x700px
>>35252291
Man, I can't believe some faggots actually need to use lubricant to masturbate their penises. If they had a foreskin like myself, they could just use it to stimulate their glans penis and acheive orgasm. Haha what unfortunate cunts they are
>>
>>35252291
>stroking ur dick
>feeling psychological satisfaction in that
If you are to be a true wizard you must give that all up. We are better than the normal animals that swarm around us. The jews were right. Circumcision is a favor to start a man on the path to enlightenment.
>>
>>35252291
My new fave thing is jerking it until I get wet, then shoving my finger in there and swirling it around like I'm brushing my dick's teeth.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 249x249px
>>35252291
> be cut
> never had access to lube when I was a kid
> jerk off with a death grip
> dick always hurt after I jerked off
> get ED
>>
ITT lets shitpost post about shit topics like we're preteens on Gaia in 2003

it's been 14 years
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x124px
>>35252630
> Jews
> right
Pick one
>>
File: 36.png (160KB, 450x447px) Image search: [Google]
36.png
160KB, 450x447px
Literally only realized like a month ago that the reason the "he's off to have a wank" joke was "I'll get some tissues and lotion" is because cut people use lotion to masturbate.

I came up with lots of really weird possible reasons they needed the lotion before I figured this out.
>>
>>35252419
You must have a really small penis
>>
File: BEE YURSELF.jpg (8KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
BEE YURSELF.jpg
8KB, 209x250px
>Mfw I'm un-ironically not circumcised
>>
>>35252419
Feel that thing under your tounge that keeps it secure? You normally have one connecting your foreskin to your penis head. It is extreamly sensitive unless you condition it.
>>
>>35252681
Why do so many of you pretend not to know that you can jack off with spit?
>>
File: mask smug.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
mask smug.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>35252291
Haha man, I sure do love my parents! They definitely know what's best for me and did a good job raising me, they sure put some forethought into having a son!
>>
>>35252291
I am circumcised and I have psoriasis on my dick. Kek, I was fucked day one. How do I use "hard work" to get out of this one, normies? Come on, give me some tough love.
>>
>>35252360
>I have tons of sensitivity
hahaha keep telling yourself that :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.